Both Michigan Tea Party Reps who were kicked out for an affair are running again, because Jesus....

Just to recap, for those who may have hidden under their rocks last month, Cindi Gamrat and Todd Courser, who were both in the Michigan House of Representatives up until last week, are both married, but not to each other. They were just fucking each other like wild bunnies.

You know this story got me to thinking... do wild bunnies fuck differently than domesticated bunnies? There must be a government study on this somewhere.....
It is well known that animals in captivity do not breed as much as animals in the wild.

Truly sick and stands for everything that is opposite of what jesus wanted.

like a married reverend having a love child?
Dude, are you that desperate? Really?

Stick to the topic.

:lol:

They are always this desperate. Poor creatures.

i am sticking to the topic

you are just too much of a pussy to admit you made a huge mistake even bringing this up

you're a loser hypocrite and now you wanna cry cuz the topic you brought up isnt turning out the way you wanted it to

lol

LMAO!1

isnt it just sooooooooooooooooooooooo typical of your losers to bring something up and then cry if it isnt going your way???

remember when the Left lectured on staying out of people's bedrooms??

idiots and hypocrites

One was expelled and the other resigned (when it was clear she would be expelled by as well) by the Michigan House of Representatives which is controlled by...wait for it...The GOP. They deserve what they got but don't let that stop you from circling the wagons and running interference.

So now these clowns are saying Jesus wants them to run for the government office they just got kicked out of.

Interesting.

Reminds me of Governor Sanford. After being caught in an affair, he refused to resign, saying King David in the bible fucked around, and what is good enough for King David ought to be good enough for Mark Sanford.

There is probably a special place in hell for these kind of people.
Well, on the Far Right wing of the GOP there seems to be.

Rep. Todd Courser has a checkered political past

Since 2008, Courser has run for office, mostly unsuccessfully, losing a state House race in 2008, a state Senate race in 2010, a run for the state Board of Education in 2012 and a campaign to unseat Michigan Republican Party Chairman Bobby Schostak in 2013.

But in 2014, he hit pay dirt in a bruising campaign for state representative that included dueling campaign finance complaints, flyers with the question “Do you think Todd Courser is a child molester?” and official-looking warnings placed on his GOP opponents’ campaign signs, saying they were illegally placed in homeowners’ yards.

Jacob Hunsanger, who finished third in the race and now lives in Grandville, is more convinced than ever that Courser was the culprit behind the political shenanigans.

“ ‘Sleazy’ doesn’t even begin to describe it,” he said. “We all had those warnings on our campaign signs, except for him.”

A very similar tactic to the homosexual affair false flag.

What an unbelievable piece of shit this guy is.

Oh, gee, I forgot to add that the reason why those two fuck-bunnies were kicked out of the Michigan HOR was because they misued taxpayer money to cover up their affair.

I wonder if that is a felony offense?

Hmmmm.....

you mean like the Dem presidential candidate did with campaign donor money a few years back??
Yeah, seems some of her bundlers went to prison. And it seems Stats wants in your bedroom. Unless of course you are a homo in which case he wants an invite.

I find it fascinating whenever people actually rush to defend a clearcut piece of shit by attempting to throw up red herrings.

Instead of condemning the piece of shit.

Interesting indeed. Partisan hacks who have no moral compass whatsoever. Party over principles.

remember when the Left lectured on staying out of people's bedrooms??

idiots and hypocrites

One was expelled and the other resigned (when it was clear she would be expelled by as well) by the Michigan House of Representatives which is controlled by...wait for it...The GOP. They deserve what they got but don't let that stop you from circling the wagons and running interference.

that pretty much makes the point for the other side doesnt it idiot/

when has the Left ever policed its own this way when guilty of this kind of conduct?

Just to recap, for those who may have hidden under their rocks last month, Cindi Gamrat and Todd Courser, who were both in the Michigan House of Representatives up until last week, are both married, but not to each other. They were just fucking each other like wild bunnies.

You know this story got me to thinking... do wild bunnies fuck differently than domesticated bunnies? There must be a government study on this somewhere.....
It is well known that animals in captivity do not breed as much as animals in the wild.

Okay but Is that because they don't fuck or because their fertility is negatively impacted by captivity? I also suspect that Cindi and Todd weren't trying to breed while they were doin' the wild bunny thing, they were probably just doing it for the fun of it.

I find it fascinating whenever people actually rush to defend a clearcut piece of shit by attempting to throw up red herrings.

Interesting indeed. Partisan hacks who have no moral compass whatsoever. Party over principles.

what have i said to defend that piece ofshit leftard?

Okay but Is that because they don't fuck or because their fertility is negatively impacted by captivity? I also suspect that Cindi and Todd weren't trying to breed while they were doin' the wild bunny thing, they were probably just doing it for the fun of it.
Wow, you really want to parse the shit out of a figure of speech?!?

what have i said to defend that piece ofshit leftard?
You went right to work tossing out as many red herrings as you could find.

That's coming to the piece of shit's defense.

So now these clowns are saying Jesus wants them to run for the government office they just got kicked out of.

Interesting.

Reminds me of Governor Sanford. After being caught in an affair, he refused to resign, saying King David in the bible fucked around, and what is good enough for King David ought to be good enough for Mark Sanford.

There is probably a special place in hell for these kind of people.
Well, on the Far Right wing of the GOP there seems to be.
If it had been two men or two women those dirty filthy nasty homo's would be parading for them. You know the kind disgusting perverts in clown avies.

the point; completely relevant

is that Stat is a mudslinging douchebag not sticking to the Left's own stated principles on affairs

If it had been two men or two women those dirty filthy nasty homo's would be parading for them. You know the kind disgusting perverts in clown avies.

And now a straw man fallacy.

You defenders of these two scum are the ones throwing a parade right now.

Wow, you really want to parse the shit out of a figure of speech?!?

Yeah why not, it's not like any intelligent conversation was taking place in this thread. :cool:

Forum List

Back