'Both sides' is a farce.

How convenient for you that ALL the Republicans who agree with me are just RINOS.

And Bill Maher, seems fair and balanced, agrees with me

The Daily Show TDS is the best most accurate "news" on tv. You hate it.

Both sides are not as bad. The Republican party is the party that ruined the middle class the last 40 years. 40 years ago, we had more money and millionaires weren't billionaires. Today the millionaires are billionaires but you?
I am earning literally 10x what I was earning 40 years ago.

How convenient for you that ALL the Republicans who agree with me are just RINOS.

Both sides are not as bad. The Republican party is the party that ruined the middle class the last 40 years. 40 years ago, we had more money and millionaires weren't billionaires. Today the millionaires are billionaires but you?
We had more money, but billionaires were only millionaires? Huh?

no
the crazy hate is on the Democrat side
the crazy lying is on the Democrat side
the crazy policies are on the Democrat side
the crazy pundits and politicians are on the Democrat side
The hate is about even from both sides,
The MAGA side of the Republican party is much better at producing BS than libs,
They do sick sexual stuff better than ANYONE ever has.
WE are a mess, realize that its going to take a lot more pain
before WE demand some honest country over party, HONEST political people.
WORKING TOGETHER FOR ALL OF US.

I'm not a Republican.
Yeah. I like Bill Maher too.
Uh.. no. Always been a fan of Stewart. I liked CraIg Kilbourne even more, back in the day.
Both sides are not as bad.
They're both far, far below any sane minimum standards. Neither even attempts to find consensus, neither shows any respect for people they don't agree with. Both are obsessed with eradicating the "other side". Both suck hind tit.
The Republican party is the party that ruined the middle class the last 40 years. 40 years ago, we had more money and millionaires weren't billionaires. Today the millionaires are billionaires but you?
You have many delusions, but you're also dead wrong about me. Typical partisan drone horseshit.

Forum List

Back