Both the Washington Post and Snopes tried, and failed, to prove that Kamala Harris was telling the truth when she said she worked at McDonalds.

No excuse too extreme for leftists.

If you had ever worked for a living you'd know if she wanted to prove it that's EASY to do. Social security has the records.
Maybe she should get you her birth certificate too. We’ve been here before

She doesn’t need to prove shit.

You claim she’s a liar… prove it or fuck off

Let the conspiracy theories begin.

If I had worked at McDonald's with a person who later became famous, I'd tell people about it.

Neither Snopes nor the Washington Post have been able to find even one person who worked with Kamala Harris at McDonald's.

Breaking:

Harris lies
About everything
All of the time.

If I had worked at McDonald's with a person who later became famous, I'd tell people about it.

Neither Snopes nor the Washington Post have been able to find even one person who worked with Kamala Harris at McDonald's.

How easy do you think it is to prove someone worked somewhere 40 years ago?

I worked at places and there won't be any photos or other evidence I worked there.

No excuse too extreme for leftists.

If you had ever worked for a living you'd know if she wanted to prove it that's EASY to do. Social security has the records.

And why does she need to prove it?

Trump needs to prove she didn't, seeing as this is his argument.

When you have to lie about working at McD's, there's absolutely nothing you won't or don't lie about. Democrats are such a disgrace...

As previously described to you jackass.. the two biggest months for Covid deaths were Trump’s last two in office.

THAT was what he left to Biden
Xiden and harris gave us record Covid deaths more died in the same time frame that trump was deali by with Covid and that was with the trump vaccines and all the knowledge we learned about the virus

They are disasters

m

That’s really worth a thread?!?! :auiqs.jpg:

#VOTEHARRIS

Xiden and harris gave us record Covid deaths more died in the same time frame that trump was deali by with Covid and that was with the trump vaccines and all the knowledge we learned about the virus

They are disasters
TRUMP not only gave us a truly poor Covid response but also record deaths in the last two months of his admin

TRUMP not only gave us a truly poor Covid response but also record deaths in the last two months of his admin
Haha no the numbers don’t lie, harris and xiden gave us record Covid deaths.

That’s with the trump vaccines. Harris and xiden only gave us more variants and more deaths

Forum List

Back