Both the Washington Post and Snopes tried, and failed, to prove that Kamala Harris was telling the truth when she said she worked at McDonalds.

Haha no the numbers don’t lie, harris and xiden gave us record Covid deaths.

That’s with the trump vaccines. Harris and xiden only gave us more variants and more deaths
Post these numbers. I want to see what they really say

And why does she need to prove it?

Trump needs to prove she didn't, seeing as this is his argument.
You can't prove something false without proof the opposite is true. Fuck man, I worked at Burger King, summer 1977. I remember and vise versa: Rick (Facebook friend), Gina, Desirae, Greg, Toni (Facebook friend), Rick the DICK (belongs in prison), Pat, Ken (my buddy). Sherry, quite well really, virgin and remained so no way I can enter that, you'd think she was 12 (16), I'd taken too many already anyway☺ such as Gigi (Facebook), RIP.

And we were high as fuck. Everyone but Ken, who became the biggest stoner of all of us.

Yet so far, who vouches for Kamala? Perhaps the mystery black woman posing as her grandmother can do it.

While nobody cares whether she actually worked at McDonald's, SHE MADE IT AN ISSUE by making it a political talking point, probably to heighten the contrast between her middle-class self and Donald Trump's privileged upbringing.

Now it matters that it is a lie. Only because she made it an issue.

Perhaps she can come up with a co-worker the same way Soetoro came up with a birth certificate. Fabricate one.

While nobody cares whether she actually worked at McDonald's, SHE MADE IT AN ISSUE by making it a political talking point, probably to heighten the contrast between her middle-class self and Donald Trump's privileged upbringing.

Now it matters that it is a lie. Only because she made it an issue.

Perhaps she can come up with a co-worker the same way Soetoro came up with a birth certificate. Fabricate one.
More Birfer shit

Forum List

Back