🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bought legally

The moonbat answer?

TAKE AWAY ALL THE GUNS!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

The United States comes in 7th place behind Norway, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovakia, Finland, Belgium, and the Czech Republic when it comes to death rate per million from Mass Public Shootings since 2009. US comes in 9th place in frequency of attacks per million. These libs want you to forget the fact that they are comparing a country with 320 million people to these little countries of 2 to 12 million. The numbers tell us that there are just as many crazies per million in all countries around the world. We just happen to have more crazies because we have such a large population. Get the crazies and the thugs off the street and leave our guns alone. The Prez's hometown Chicago had 426 deaths by shooting in 2014 - That is 47 times the death toll of this last shooting.

The United States comes in 7th place behind Norway, Macedonia, Serbia, Slovakia, Finland, Belgium, and the Czech Republic when it comes to death rate per million from Mass Public Shootings since 2009. US comes in 9th place in frequency of attacks per million. These libs want you to forget the fact that they are comparing a country with 320 million people to these little countries of 2 to 12 million. The numbers tell us that there are just as many crazies per million in all countries around the world. We just happen to have more crazies because we have such a large population. Get the crazies and the thugs off the street and leave our guns alone. The Prez's hometown Chicago had 426 deaths by shooting in 2014 - That is 47 times the death toll of this last shooting.

Great post! Welcome to the board.

6000+ in the last few years in Chicago. Most likely all will stolen guns.

Gun laws don't stop criminals. I know, I was one of them. I NEVER thought twice about the consequences of my actions at that point in my life. What I thought about was my desires & image. Laws ment absolutely nothing.

The left just doesn't get it.

So what I am reading says he bought all his firearms legally or was gifted them from relatives. So BE SPECIFIC and tell us what to change that meets Constitutional muster that would have stopped this or any other recent shooting?

Oregon gunman was Army dropout who studied mass shooters

What about his med records -- what types of meds was he given?

What were the circumstances of his discharge from Army?

These databases need to be shared with NICS and local police so they can go after dishonorable discharges and mental patients.

Lower the mental health standard from adjudicated to "treated for"... as has been done in several states.

Gun laws don't stop criminals. I know, I was one of them. I NEVER thought twice about the consequences of my actions at that point in my life. What I thought about was my desires & image. Laws ment absolutely nothing.

By that moronic logic, we don't need rape laws.

By that moronic logic, we don't need rape laws.
Nonsense

Rape laws don't prevent rape they deals with rapists after the fact.

So what I am reading says he bought all his firearms legally or was gifted them from relatives. So BE SPECIFIC and tell us what to change that meets Constitutional muster that would have stopped this or any other recent shooting?

This fails as an appeal to consequences fallacy; that the firearms were acquired legally is irrelevant – the issue is we lack the resources, programs, and desire to have a truly comprehensive mental healthcare policy in place that would afford those ill the treatment they need to prevent such violence from occurring, whether those ill needing treatment possess firearms or not.

This fails as an appeal to consequences fallacy; that the firearms were acquired legally is irrelevant – the issue is we lack the resources, programs, and desire to have a truly comprehensive mental healthcare policy in place that would afford those ill the treatment they need to prevent such violence from occurring, whether those ill needing treatment possess firearms or not.
So you have no plan to stop this? But demand action anyway? Remind me how smart you are.

Forum List

Back