Boulder Shooter's Name: What a Surprise

The conservative playbook is happening in real time and it’s interesting to watch.

Black guy does something terrible: BLM IS TO BLAME!!!"

Hispanic guy does something terrible: "WE NEED TO BUILD THE WALL!!!"

Muslim guy does something terrible: "ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM!!!"

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now. Also, he was probably a liberal.”

Who said that.....most of the time if a white guy does it, it is menal illness......blacks ususally shoot each other in the middle of criminal activity....different cultures different crimes....

You never noticed this playbook?

The conservative playbook is happening in real time and it’s interesting to watch.

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now. Also, he was probably a liberal.”

So f'n true, so f'n true.

Interesting to note that Boulder citizens voted 73% democrat. Were Boulder authorities sloppy about enforcing firearm laws when it came to protected segments of society like Muslems? Before you fall for the confiscation argument and contemplate future restrictive laws you need to find out if the shooter violated any current laws.

Democrats don't care about gun criminals of any sort....they keep releasing them over and over again.....the Parkland shooter committed several felonies on school grounds, but Obama's "Promise Program," kept the police and the school from prosecuting him.......he also had over 30 interactions with the police in domestic situations......again, the "Promise Program"

The shooter has been identified as Ahmad Al Issa. Is he a Muslim convert?

Boulder shooting suspect identified as 21-year-old Ahmad Alissa, police say (msn.com)

Now that Democrats are in charge again, are citizens going to have resume their defensive posture against Islam?

With the reveal of that name, this story dissappears by 12pm today.....and we will go back to the non-hate crime against Asians again.....
Not really

It will renew the call to ban assault rifles

Yes....because it isn't about stopping mass public shootings....it is about shit heads like you exploiting these shootings to push gun control.

Its about not giving mass shooters their weapon of choice.

Why make it easier for them?

Boulder shooting suspect identified as 21-year-old Ahmad Alissa, police say (msn.com)

Now that Democrats are in charge again, are citizens going to have resume their defensive posture against Islam?

With the reveal of that name, this story dissappears by 12pm today.....and we will go back to the non-hate crime against Asians again.....
Not really

It will renew the call to ban assault rifles

Yes....because it isn't about stopping mass public shootings....it is about shit heads like you exploiting these shootings to push gun control.

Its about not giving mass shooters their weapon of choice.

Why make it easier for them?

Again....

Rifle in Colorado.... 10 killed.

Virginia Tech.... 2 pistols....32 killed, 17 wounded

Luby's cafe... 2 pistols.... 24 killed, 27 wounded.

Kerch, Russia, 5 shot, pump action shotgun...20 killed 70 wounded. ( 100 yards from the local police station)

In the thread on the other shooting, I was happy to discuss the issues that motivated the shooter. And I would have been happy to discuss what should be done about them, imo, except the thread got bogged down by partisan leftards arguing that somehow it was the fault of Trump or ws, because wacism.

We should look at incidents like this to see if there is anything that can be done to stop or at least reduce them in the future.

What are you interested in doing to reduce or stop events like this in the future?

This one? Don't know much about it yet. Gun Free Zones are a bad idea. Discouraging people converting to Islam is probably a good idea.

A white Christian shot up massage parlors in Atlanta.

Should we assume that he is representative of white Christians?
Yea, white Christians are still the majority population. They're everywhere.

You best hide in your basement, Son.
That might explain why this country has so many mass shootings.

Last edited:
Not a single NRA member in the list of mass shooters but lefties still feel comfortable blaming the NRA. The Va. Tech shooter who killed 30 people was so crazy that professors were afraid to be in the same room with him. He had been arrested for stalking female students but the local authorities let him off with court ordered counseling that he never attended. A glitch in the Va. law that was intended to protect psychiatric patients allowed him to purchase firearms even with a name check. Anybody remember the name James Hodgkinson? Probably not because the media buried the story faster than they buried Hodgkinson. Stephen Paddock? Something was very strange about the way he stockpiled firearms in a Vegas hotel room but Vegas spread some money around and nobody was curious any more. The media called the country concert "nothing but a Trump rally" so he was clearly motivated by political hatred but the FBI refused to speculate.

In the thread on the other shooting, I was happy to discuss the issues that motivated the shooter. And I would have been happy to discuss what should be done about them, imo, except the thread got bogged down by partisan leftards arguing that somehow it was the fault of Trump or ws, because wacism.

We should look at incidents like this to see if there is anything that can be done to stop or at least reduce them in the future.

What are you interested in doing to reduce or stop events like this in the future?

This one? Don't know much about it yet. Gun Free Zones are a bad idea. Discouraging people converting to Islam is probably a good idea.

Sounds like the exact same talking points after every mass shooting.

I’ll predict that nothing is done.

Sounds like the exact same talking points after every mass shooting.

I’ll predict that nothing is done.

REally? I often have other points to make, when the situations are different.

I agree nothing will be done. Too many people who just like to use these types of events to rile up their bases, and actually doing something would be hard.

Forum List

Back