Boulder Shooter's Name: What a Surprise

That guy didn’t look 21 to me either. I’ll wait to hear more.
The shooter has been identified as Ahmad Al Issa. Is he a Muslim convert?

Boulder shooting suspect identified as 21-year-old Ahmad Alissa, police say (msn.com)

Now that Democrats are in charge again, are citizens going to have resume their defensive posture against Islam?

A white Christian shot up massage parlors in Atlanta.

Should we assume that he is representative of white Christians?
Yea, white Christians are still the majority population. They're everywhere.

You best hide in your basement, Son.
It was mainly white and Christian that did the insurrection of the capital Jan 6th.

link to their religions please?

TIA!
The Muslims like Christians have many sects.

You did not answer my question.

As usual.

"link to their religions please?"

The conservative playbook is happening in real time and it’s interesting to watch.

Black guy does something terrible: BLM IS TO BLAME!!!"

Hispanic guy does something terrible: "WE NEED TO BUILD THE WALL!!!"

Muslim guy does something terrible: "ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM!!!"

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now. Also, he was probably a liberal.”

In the thread on the other shooting, I was happy to discuss the issues that motivated the shooter. And I would have been happy to discuss what should be done about them, imo, except the thread got bogged down by partisan leftards arguing that somehow it was the fault of Trump or ws, because wacism.

We should look at incidents like this to see if there is anything that can be done to stop or at least reduce them in the future.

Interesting to note that Boulder citizens voted 73% democrat. Were Boulder authorities sloppy about enforcing firearm laws when it came to protected segments of society like Muslems? Before you fall for the confiscation argument and contemplate future restrictive laws you need to find out if the shooter violated any current laws.

He looked older to me when they were perp walking him yesterday
He looked older to me, too. The youth are so gullible; no wonder they vote Democrat.
He looked older to me when they were perp walking him yesterday
He looked older to me, too. The youth are so gullible; no wonder they vote Democrat.
Even the children in cages look older then the 18year old limit

Yes but this dude had a giant bald spot. That is very unusual for a 21 year old.

Looks like larsky

White Christians are a minority of the population.

You best join the new millennium, Old Man.

White Christians are a minority of the population.

You best join the new millennium, Old Man.
What are you doing out of your basement? White Christians are in the area.

The conservative playbook is happening in real time and it’s interesting to watch.

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now. Also, he was probably a liberal.”

In the thread on the other shooting, I was happy to discuss the issues that motivated the shooter. And I would have been happy to discuss what should be done about them, imo, except the thread got bogged down by partisan leftards arguing that somehow it was the fault of Trump or ws, because wacism.

We should look at incidents like this to see if there is anything that can be done to stop or at least reduce them in the future.

What are you interested in doing to reduce or stop events like this in the future?

Boulder shooting suspect identified as 21-year-old Ahmad Alissa, police say (msn.com)

Now that Democrats are in charge again, are citizens going to have resume their defensive posture against Islam?

With the reveal of that name, this story dissappears by 12pm today.....and we will go back to the non-hate crime against Asians again.....
Not really

It will renew the call to ban assault rifles

It is a surprise.
It is usually loner white guys.

Still waiting to hear what type of weapon he had and whether he used an expanded magazine

How would that matter?

Rifle in today's shooting 10 killed.

Virginia Tech shooting, 32 killed, 2 pistols.

Luby's Cafe, 24 killed, 2 pistol.

Kerch, Russia, (100 yards from local police station) 20 killed, 70 wounded....5 shot, pump action shotgun...

It isn't the gun, you dumb ass.....the store was a gun free zone for law abiding gun owners.....

And they stopped him by sending in cops.....with lots of guns....not unarmed social workers.

Who said that.....most of the time if a white guy does it, it is menal illness......blacks ususally shoot each other in the middle of criminal activity....different cultures different crimes....

Liberal media:

The shooter is white?

tenor.gif

His name is Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa?

tenor.gif

A white Christian shot up massage parlors in Atlanta.

Should we assume that he is representative of white Christians?

and the media has gone into overdrive trying to manipulate people into thinking our country has an enormous problem with white supremacists -- this despite the fact that most Asian attacks are at the hands of blacks and this man was not a white supremacist.

Have you ever considered being at least a TINY little bit consistent in your application of principles?

What are you interested in doing to reduce or stop events like this in the future?

You need better public awareness for the signs of mental illness among family members, and better responses by the medical and law enforcement communities.......

Also, you need to end gun free zones for law abiding citizens....these mass public shootings are stopped faster and with less loss of life the sooner someone shoots back at the attacker..

This store was a gun free zone.....if that cop hadn't been there, no one would have been able to take on the attacker until the police arrived...

Getting shot through the leg stopped the shooter.....not unarmed social workers with teddy bears.

With the reveal of that name, this story dissappears by 12pm today.....and we will go back to the non-hate crime against Asians again.....
Not really

It will renew the call to ban assault rifles

Yes....because it isn't about stopping mass public shootings....it is about shit heads like you exploiting these shootings to push gun control.

Forum List

Back