Boxing promoter Kellie Maloney: I feel sorry for trans athletes

We can just give them participation trophies if they can't win at competing.

Trans athletes must compete in a separate category – or countless young women's sporting dreams will be smashed

If they were born with both parts, as a very small number of people are, then yes I feel sympathy for them. But there are other places they can try to excel. Millions of men cannot compete with other athletically gifted men. Should we feel sorry for all them because they suck at baseball or tennis? Or any anything else? Of course not.

I played sports in school for awhile and it was fun, was I good enough to be a starter on the team? No. So i quit and got a job after school and on the weekends. So while the other kids were doing wind sprints in practice, I was making my own car payment on one of the fastest cars in town , and while the players were running up and down the court and showering with each other, I was picking up the girls who were not cheerleaders.
Chopping off your parts does not make you a female, it makes you a mentally ill person who has mutilated yourself. You don't need sympathy, you need mental help. That does not make me a bigot, it makes me someone who is not afraid to tell the truth.

We have to put this current era of depraved insanity behind us. There are two genders, save for the tiny number mentioned above. There are tomboys who are non feminine women, but they are Women. There are girly boys who are effeminate males, but they are males.

A lot of feminine boys go into music and many seem to be pretty good in the arts. Fine, make music and paint paintings. I suck at both of those, but enjoy good music and some art. But don't cut your dicks off so you can physically outdo the girls and pretend you are good at sports. And if you want to play sports, then either figure out how to compete with other males, or start your own league for people who suck at sports.

Forum List

Back