Boy........Did we ever get Schlonged

I told you his message was designed for the Rust Belt.

And kudos to West Virginia for not falling for the "well, I when I said I would close the coal mines, I didn't mean CLOSE, the coal mines" bs.

Thats funny because they fell for the we're going to bring back those jobs bs. Wait until Trump tells you that cant happen. Its like getting on a roller coaster. They got on not knowing it was going to go in reverse but too late. You're already strapped in.

So when the jobs dont come back all they are going to be able to say is "thats ok" because coming to grips that you fell for an obvious lie is too hard for people

I take it you missed the recent WTO airbus ruling that proved that the Europeans are subsidizing their exports by the billions to make sure those jobs left here and went there.

Without that cheating, there would be thousands more Boeing jobs in this country today. Hell, there would still be Lockheed and McDonnel-Douglas jobs.

And if that cheating is stopped, or even reduced, many of those jobs will come back.

Is Boeing a coal company or did you just change the topic?

The topic is jobs. Rust belt is mostly manufacturing jobs. West Virginia is mining jobs.

I thought you were referring to the Rust Belt portion of my post.

But the Coal Jobs will come back. THe demand has been artificially suppressed and once that pressure is removed, coal usage will increase.

I specifically commented on the Coal jobs you referred to in the first post. Once I made the point that they're jobs wont come back either way you flipped to jobs in general, which was not the discussion until you tried to change it

And I thought you were referring to the Rust Belt portion of my post. Incorrectly. I see that now.

My point on coal jobs stands. Kudos for West Virginia for rejecting the woman who had promised to rip the economic heart out of their state and then sort of kind of walked it back.

Thats funny because they fell for the we're going to bring back those jobs bs. Wait until Trump tells you that cant happen. Its like getting on a roller coaster. They got on not knowing it was going to go in reverse but too late. You're already strapped in.

So when the jobs dont come back all they are going to be able to say is "thats ok" because coming to grips that you fell for an obvious lie is too hard for people

I take it you missed the recent WTO airbus ruling that proved that the Europeans are subsidizing their exports by the billions to make sure those jobs left here and went there.

Without that cheating, there would be thousands more Boeing jobs in this country today. Hell, there would still be Lockheed and McDonnel-Douglas jobs.

And if that cheating is stopped, or even reduced, many of those jobs will come back.

The topic is jobs. Rust belt is mostly manufacturing jobs. West Virginia is mining jobs.

But the Coal Jobs will come back. THe demand has been artificially suppressed and once that pressure is removed, coal usage will increase.

I specifically commented on the Coal jobs you referred to in the first post. Once I made the point that they're jobs wont come back either way you flipped to jobs in general, which was not the discussion until you tried to change it

And I thought you were referring to the Rust Belt portion of my post. Incorrectly. I see that now.

My point on coal jobs stands. Kudos for West Virginia for rejecting the woman who had promised to rip the economic heart out of their state and then sort of kind of walked it back.

But those jobs arent coming back so they voted against reality and cast their vote for fantasy. When that sets in they're going to be disappointed for believing such obvious bs

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

So now the Supreme Court will go 5-4 conservative and probably 6-3

The American people have spoken and I wish President Elect Trump the best

You guys were on the right track by voting against the establishment. The only problem is that you voted for a conservative. He'll just end up fucking you over like all the others did. What Trump supporters need to do switch from being conservative to being progressive.

Together we are a lot stronger. In four years I want to see all Trump supporters become progressives and vote for an anti-establishment progressive candidate.

A core tenet of modern progressivism is that we whites need to be help responsible for the sins of our distant ancestors.

We will not be strongly in that scenario. We will be weaker, burdened by various forms of paying on that debt to the rapidly approaching majority.

Unfortunate that the majority of resident LW'ers here cant be as good sports as rightwinger

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

But those jobs arent coming back so they voted against reality and cast their vote for fantasy. When that sets in they're going to be disappointed for believing such obvious bs

Coal is still a huge part of the world energy usage, ahead of everything except oil. Those jobs can certainly come back.

THe fantasy is on the part of your libs who seem to believe that we are about to switch over to a fully alternate energy society, just as soon as we kill the Oil Executives.

Coal is still a huge part of the world energy usage, ahead of everything except oil. Those jobs can certainly come back.

THe fantasy is on the part of your libs who seem to believe that we are about to switch over to a fully alternate energy society, just as soon as we kill the Oil Executives.

No one says coal isnt part of world energy. I didnt say those jobs cant come back. I said those jobs WILL NOT come back. So far your only response to say its possible for them to come back...anything is possible but not probable.

No one said anyone was going to switch over fully to anything. Again, I said those jobs will not come back. Will you ever address that at all or will you talk about rusty belts some more? *in case you didnt know that was a joke and I know its the Rust belt, get over yourself*

BTW, I intend to keep their feet to the fire with the same intensity that I did before when the left was running things.......this is what I do.....

I agree 100% with you! Trump must perform as far as I'm concerned. He has the wind to his back and there are NO excuses!
He's already done what he needed to do...keep Hillary out of the WH. That was my only concern, we've just avoided another world war.
Really? I think we may have just got into one.
Still believing that shit from Hillary, I see. Putin has already sent a message that he looks forward to normalizing relations again. Hillary was threatening to launch cyber attacks on him. You're way off.

What fucking normal relations.... He is occupying a NATO country... A country America assured was good to give up its nuclear stockpile because the US would protect them....
How you getting any one else getting Nuclear Weapons?

What NATO country is Putin occupying????

No one says coal isnt part of world energy. I didnt say those jobs cant come back. I said those jobs WILL NOT come back. So far your only response to say its possible for them to come back...anything is possible but not probable.

No one said anyone was going to switch over fully to anything. Again, I said those jobs will not come back. Will you ever address that at all or will you talk about rusty belts some more? *in case you didnt know that was a joke and I know its the Rust belt, get over yourself*

Howdy! I was wondering how you were getting along since Hitlery got her ass kicked.....

Not at all. How can that be when the establishment is under Republican control in Congress, Most governors are Republican & most State legislatures are run by Republicans. The working class will soon learn that Donald Trump could give a shit about them. He has imported labor to work in his hotels, He imported labor & steel to build them. He imported nearly all of his products.

If his immigration polices and trade policy work as planned, greatly benefiting working class Americans, will you admit it, or play deflection games?

If they don't, and the wall is not built, he has not defeated ISIS, and the 11 million he claims he will deport in the first 100 days, will you admit to being fooled?

Depends on why.

If the reason is that the Political Class stonewalls with the support of a vile media that has morals that would embarrass a crack whore, then no, I would blame his enemies for fighting against America.

If the reason is that he doesn't even try, or reverses himself, than yes.

Now, dare you to answer MY QUESTION?

If his immigration polices and trade policy work as planned, greatly benefiting working class Americans, will you admit it, or play deflection games?

Trump has flipped and flopped too many times for me to believe anything he has said. A classic demagogue, and a charlatan, we can expect the unexpected on a daily basis. My hope is we survive the next four years.

Words have consequences, and I sincerely believe Trump acts before seeking counsel, and does not put that twitter remark under his pillow and send it (or not) upon reflection after speaking with members of his staff.

We're stuck with him, I hope not to have to write, "I told you so" and I do wish Godspeed for our country under his leadership. My initial fear is the rumor that he will appoint Giuliani and Gingrich to positions of responsibility, in doing so he will expose himself to criticism for engaging in cronyism, something he criticized President Obama and the Democrats of doing and which he lampooned, and such a F&F is hypocrisy on steroids.
I guess you're not watching the Financial Networks.
Wall Street is folding like a bad Poker hand.

upload_2016-11-11_20-7-25.png

If they don't, and the wall is not built, he has not defeated ISIS, and the 11 million he claims he will deport in the first 100 days, will you admit to being fooled?

Depends on why.

If the reason is that the Political Class stonewalls with the support of a vile media that has morals that would embarrass a crack whore, then no, I would blame his enemies for fighting against America.

Trump has flipped and flopped too many times for me to believe anything he has said. A classic demagogue, and a charlatan, we can expect the unexpected on a daily basis. My hope is we survive the next four years.

Words have consequences, and I sincerely believe Trump acts before seeking counsel, and does not put that twitter remark under his pillow and send it (or not) upon reflection after speaking with members of his staff.

We're stuck with him, I hope not to have to write, "I told you so" and I do wish Godspeed for our country under his leadership. My initial fear is the rumor that he will appoint Giuliani and Gingrich to positions of responsibility, in doing so he will expose himself to criticism for engaging in cronyism, something he criticized President Obama and the Democrats of doing and which he lampooned, and such a F&F is hypocrisy on steroids.

View attachment 98068

Corporations, especially banking, see the door opening to go back to fewer pollution controls, fewer regulations protecting consumers, back to poor banking practices. You learned nothing from TARP.

Depends on why.

View attachment 98068

Corporations, especially banking, see the door opening to go back to fewer pollution controls, fewer regulations protecting consumers, back to poor banking practices. You learned nothing from TARP.

More jobs.

Coal's biggest problem is being beat out by natural gas.

Depends on why.

View attachment 98068

More jobs.

So, you think a man who has made his living out of buying imported goods & using imported labor, really gives a shit about US jobs?

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

The question is, during President Trump's reign will you continue to create "GOOD NEWS" threads about the economy having 5% unemployment?

Why wouldn't I?

I want the country and the economy to do well. If Trumps policies create jobs and spark the economy, I say good for him. If he screws things up....I will criticize that also

I expect the market to crash today but should recover over the next month or so as the shock of Trumps victory wears off

Trump is going to make the economy better, and that is showing already. You know what that means, right? More jobs and better paying jobs for the American people. When businesses grow, America grows. Businesses don't like liberals. Lol.

Dow posts best week since 2011 after Donald Trump election win

U.S. equities closed mostly higher on Friday, with the three major indexes posting their best weekly gains of the year on the back of a surprise Republican sweep.

"I think you're seeing a transition from a government that had its thumb on growth to a free economy," said Bruce Bittles, chief investment strategist at Baird. "We're now looking at an economy that can reach its full potential."

The Dow Jones industrial average closed about 37 points higher, with Goldman Sachs contributing the most gains. For the week, the Dow rose around 5.4 percent, marking its best weekly performance since December 2011.

"The Republican sweep across Washington should pave the way for tax reform at both the individual and corporate level. America's largest multinational companies will almost assuredly have the opportunity to repatriate some of its foreign cash holdings for a modest penalty," said Jeremy Klein, chief market strategist at FBN Securities.

The S&P 500 underperformed, falling 0.15 percent, with energy falling 1.68 percent to lead decliners. The index, however, ended the week about 3.8 percent higher, posting its highest weekly gain since 2013.

Energy stocks were pressured by falling oil prices, as U.S. crude fell 2.8 percent to settle at $43.41 per barrel after OPEC said October output reached another record, casting doubt on whether its plan to limit production is achievable or enough to ease persisting oversupply in the market.

The Nasdaq composite rose more than half a percent and gained 3.8 percent for the week, marking its best weekly performance since February.

"Within a week, the market went from egregiously oversold to overbought. They managed to repair all the damage done during the nine-day losing streak," said Adam Sarhan, CEO of 50 Park Investments.

Stocks skyrocketed after Republican Donald Trump's surprise victory over Hillary Clinton, as investors considered the prospects of higher infrastructure spending and less regulation within the financial sector. The Dow closed at an all-time high on Thursday, while the S&P and the Nasdaq were flirting with their record highs entering Friday. Financial markets, as well as numerous pollsters and political analysts, had expected Clinton, the former secretary of State, to win the race for the White House.

"The market is giving Trump the bullish benefit of the doubt," Sarhan said. But "if he starts going off the deep end, whether on foreign policy or something else, then that could be bad for the market."

The question is, during President Trump's reign will you continue to create "GOOD NEWS" threads about the economy having 5% unemployment?

Why wouldn't I?

I want the country and the economy to do well. If Trumps policies create jobs and spark the economy, I say good for him. If he screws things up....I will criticize that also

I expect the market to crash today but should recover over the next month or so as the shock of Trumps victory wears off

Trump is going to make the economy better, and that is showing already. You know what that means, right? More jobs and better paying jobs for the American people. When businesses grow, America grows. Businesses don't like liberals. Lol.

U.S. equities closed mostly higher on Friday, with the three major indexes posting their best weekly gains of the year on the back of a surprise Republican sweep.

"I think you're seeing a transition from a government that had its thumb on growth to a free economy," said Bruce Bittles, chief investment strategist at Baird. "We're now looking at an economy that can reach its full potential."

The Dow Jones industrial average closed about 37 points higher, with Goldman Sachs contributing the most gains. For the week, the Dow rose around 5.4 percent, marking its best weekly performance since December 2011.

"The Republican sweep across Washington should pave the way for tax reform at both the individual and corporate level. America's largest multinational companies will almost assuredly have the opportunity to repatriate some of its foreign cash holdings for a modest penalty," said Jeremy Klein, chief market strategist at FBN Securities.

The S&P 500 underperformed, falling 0.15 percent, with energy falling 1.68 percent to lead decliners. The index, however, ended the week about 3.8 percent higher, posting its highest weekly gain since 2013.

Energy stocks were pressured by falling oil prices, as U.S. crude fell 2.8 percent to settle at $43.41 per barrel after OPEC said October output reached another record, casting doubt on whether its plan to limit production is achievable or enough to ease persisting oversupply in the market.

The Nasdaq composite rose more than half a percent and gained 3.8 percent for the week, marking its best weekly performance since February.

"Within a week, the market went from egregiously oversold to overbought. They managed to repair all the damage done during the nine-day losing streak," said Adam Sarhan, CEO of 50 Park Investments.

Stocks skyrocketed after Republican Donald Trump's surprise victory over Hillary Clinton, as investors considered the prospects of higher infrastructure spending and less regulation within the financial sector. The Dow closed at an all-time high on Thursday, while the S&P and the Nasdaq were flirting with their record highs entering Friday. Financial markets, as well as numerous pollsters and political analysts, had expected Clinton, the former secretary of State, to win the race for the White House.

"The market is giving Trump the bullish benefit of the doubt," Sarhan said. But "if he starts going off the deep end, whether on foreign policy or something else, then that could be bad for the market."
So why do you think Wall Street is happy? The tearing down of Dodd Frank & regulations to prevent another financial near meltdown.

Why wouldn't I?

So why do you think Wall Street is happy? The tearing down of Dodd Frank & regulations to prevent another financial near meltdown.

Because they aren't going to be demonized and under attack by a liberal administration anymore.

Why wouldn't I?

Because they aren't going to be demonized and under attack by a liberal administration anymore.
Wall Street nearly killed America in 2008. Did you forget? They took mortgages they knew were bad, rolled them into securities, paid for AAA ratings & sold them to unaware investors.
Are you really this naive?

You think we can trust banks & investment companies to do the right thing. TARP proved that foolish idea wrong.

Why wouldn't I?

Wall Street nearly killed America in 2008. Did you forget? They took mortgages they knew were bad, rolled them into securities, paid for AAA ratings & sold them to unaware investors.
Are you really this naive?

You think we can trust banks & investment companies to do the right thing. TARP proved that foolish idea wrong.

And a whole lot of that was due to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Remember?

Top 10 Barney Frank Offenses | Human Events

Fannie and Freddie: As ranking member of the House Financial Services Committee, Frank blocked tightened oversight over Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, saying in 2003, “These two entities … are not facing any kind of financial crisis,” and, “I want to roll the dice a little bit more in this situation towards subsidized housing.” More than any other factor, the 2008 financial meltdown was caused by pushing these government-sponsored enterprises to encourage housing loans to risky borrowers. Thanks a lot, Barney.

Forum List

Back