Boy........Did we ever get Schlonged

Lies just like the polls prior to the election. The election of Trump prove them to be lies. Majority of Americans are sick of the Hope and Change lies you gladly accepted. Duped again!!!

When will you leftists EVER learn?
Obama ran on Hope & Change & you just voted for a man who claims to be about change.

Since you claimed were against Hope & change, you must have voted for Hopelessness & change?
The other thing this election has done is expose the D Party. It is now the party of the establishment and wealthy elites on the east and west coasts. The D Party is no longer the party of the working class or middle class...if it ever was.

Not at all. How can that be when the establishment is under Republican control in Congress, Most governors are Republican & most State legislatures are run by Republicans. The working class will soon learn that Donald Trump could give a shit about them. He has imported labor to work in his hotels, He imported labor & steel to build them. He imported nearly all of his products.

If his immigration polices and trade policy work as planned, greatly benefiting working class Americans, will you admit it, or play deflection games?

If they don't, and the wall is not built, he has not defeated ISIS, and the 11 million he claims he will deport in the first 100 days, will you admit to being fooled?

Depends on why.

If the reason is that the Political Class stonewalls with the support of a vile media that has morals that would embarrass a crack whore, then no, I would blame his enemies for fighting against America.

If the reason is that he doesn't even try, or reverses himself, than yes.

Now, dare you to answer MY QUESTION?

If his immigration polices and trade policy work as planned, greatly benefiting working class Americans, will you admit it, or play deflection games?

Obama has a higher approval rating than Trump ever will

With the polling bias we just saw, I'm positive you are absolutely correct.

MVAfuL7.png

Obama ran on Hope & Change & you just voted for a man who claims to be about change.

Since you claimed were against Hope & change, you must have voted for Hopelessness & change?
The other thing this election has done is expose the D Party. It is now the party of the establishment and wealthy elites on the east and west coasts. The D Party is no longer the party of the working class or middle class...if it ever was.

Not at all. How can that be when the establishment is under Republican control in Congress, Most governors are Republican & most State legislatures are run by Republicans. The working class will soon learn that Donald Trump could give a shit about them. He has imported labor to work in his hotels, He imported labor & steel to build them. He imported nearly all of his products.

If they don't, and the wall is not built, he has not defeated ISIS, and the 11 million he claims he will deport in the first 100 days, will you admit to being fooled?

Depends on why.

If the reason is that the Political Class stonewalls with the support of a vile media that has morals that would embarrass a crack whore, then no, I would blame his enemies for fighting against America.

Trump has flipped and flopped too many times for me to believe anything he has said. A classic demagogue, and a charlatan, we can expect the unexpected on a daily basis. My hope is we survive the next four years.

Words have consequences, and I sincerely believe Trump acts before seeking counsel, and does not put that twitter remark under his pillow and send it (or not) upon reflection after speaking with members of his staff.

We're stuck with him, I hope not to have to write, "I told you so" and I do wish Godspeed for our country under his leadership. My initial fear is the rumor that he will appoint Giuliani and Gingrich to positions of responsibility, in doing so he will expose himself to criticism for engaging in cronyism, something he criticized President Obama and the Democrats of doing and which he lampooned, and such a F&F is hypocrisy on steroids.

Thanks for the kind wish!
Although if I were you, I'd change the lines at the bottom of my post(s)...

Do you really believe Trump is a Republican?
What Republican? Someone like Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell? Of course not! I am a Trump supporter, not a republican, but now I support the Republican Party led by Trump.

You may need to correct your spelling. Trump's words defy the traditional role of the Republican Party. If his words = deeds, the party name will soon be spelled REPUBLIKAN as fascism will have come to America.

You may need to correct your spelling. Trump's words defy the traditional role of the Republican Party. If his words = deeds, the party name will soon be spelled REPUBLIKAN as fascism will have come to America.
This, is nothing but fear mongering from a bunch of pathetic losers.
You don't even understand what "Fascism" is. Here's a link for you, I would suggest you read it.
Fascism - Wikipedia

Depends on why.

Trump has flipped and flopped too many times for me to believe anything he has said. ....

Stop right there. I didn't ask you to believe him.

I answered your question without hesitation and without any quibbling.

I ask you to answer my, ie

"If his immigration polices and trade policy work as planned, greatly benefiting working class Americans, will you admit it, or play deflection games?"

And instead of an answer, you post three paragraphs of partisan opinion.

YOur inability to even TRY to answer my question, is actually a very clear answer.

And that answer is no. Even if Trump does implement his policies and they work as he and his supporters hope, to the benefit of tens of millions Americans and the nation as a whole, you will NOT admit it, no matter what.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

Thanks for the kind wish!
Although if I were you, I'd change the lines at the bottom of my post(s)...

Do you really believe Trump is a Republican?
What Republican? Someone like Paul Ryan or Mitch McConnell? Of course not! I am a Trump supporter, not a republican, but now I support the Republican Party led by Trump.

Speaking for the half the nation that voted for Trump, we are sick and tired of your vile insults.

THey are false and by being so happy to smear good people and thus encouraging the violence we are seeing you have demonstrated that you and yours are the bad guys in this battle.

Truth is that Trump got less of the popular vote than did Romney. The story is that Hillary received over 10 percent less than Obama. Which means to me a whole lot of folks stayed home and it hurt Hillary.

Depends on why.

Trump has flipped and flopped too many times for me to believe anything he has said. A classic demagogue, and a charlatan, we can expect the unexpected on a daily basis. My hope is we survive the next four years.

Words have consequences, and I sincerely believe Trump acts before seeking counsel, and does not put that twitter remark under his pillow and send it (or not) upon reflection after speaking with members of his staff.

We're stuck with him, I hope not to have to write, "I told you so" and I do wish Godspeed for our country under his leadership. My initial fear is the rumor that he will appoint Giuliani and Gingrich to positions of responsibility, in doing so he will expose himself to criticism for engaging in cronyism, something he criticized President Obama and the Democrats of doing and which he lampooned, and such a F&F is hypocrisy on steroids.
I guess you're not watching the Financial Networks.
Wall Street is folding like a bad Poker hand.

Truth is that Trump got less of the popular vote than did Romney. The story is that Hillary received over 10 percent less than Obama. Which means to me a whole lot of folks stayed home and it hurt Hillary.

Kudos on the new avatar....told ya so. :eusa_angel:

Depends on why.

Nothing could be worse than the last eight years for the country… But barry was one hell of a gun salesman… LOL

I told you his message was designed for the Rust Belt.

And kudos to West Virginia for not falling for the "well, I when I said I would close the coal mines, I didn't mean CLOSE, the coal mines" bs.

Thats funny because they fell for the we're going to bring back those jobs bs. Wait until Trump tells you that cant happen. Its like getting on a roller coaster. They got on not knowing it was going to go in reverse but too late. You're already strapped in.

So when the jobs dont come back all they are going to be able to say is "thats ok" because coming to grips that you fell for an obvious lie is too hard for people

Depends on why.

Trump has flipped and flopped too many times for me to believe anything he has said. ....

"If his immigration polices and trade policy work as planned, greatly benefiting working class Americans, will you admit it, or play deflection games?"

YOur inability to even TRY to answer my question, is actually a very clear answer.

And that answer is no. Even if Trump does implement his policies and they work as he and his supporters hope, to the benefit of tens of millions Americans and the nation as a whole, you will NOT admit it, no matter what.

Look up the term "godspeed" you ignorant asshole.

Depends on why.

Nothing could be worse than the last eight years for the country… But barry was one hell of a gun salesman… LOL

Ah ha, that explains you... you are only 8 years old.

Depends on why.

Ah ha, that explains you... you are only 8 years old.

You don't even understand what "Fascism" is. Here's a link for you, I would suggest you read it.
Fascism - Wikipedia

I suggest you read it. Then we can 'talk'.

From your link:

Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism[1][2] that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe, influenced by national syndicalism. Fascism originated in Italy during World War I and spread to other European countries. Fascism opposes liberalism, Marxism and anarchism and is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[3][4]

Fascists saw World War I as a revolution that brought massive changes in the nature of war, society, the state, and technology. The advent of total war and total mass mobilization of society had broken down the distinction between civilian and combatant. A "military citizenship" arose in which all citizens were involved with the military in some manner during the war.[5][6] The war had resulted in the rise of a powerful state capable of mobilizing millions of people to serve on the front lines and providing economic production and logistics to support them, as well as having unprecedented authority to intervene in the lives of citizens.[5][6]

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete, and they regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[7] Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.[7] Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature, and views political violence, war, and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.[8][9][10][11] Fascists advocate a mixed economy, with the principal goal of achieving autarky through protectionist and interventionist economic policies.[12]

Since the end of World War II in 1945, few parties have openly described themselves as fascist, and the term is instead now usually used pejoratively by political opponents. The descriptions neo-fascist or post-fascist are sometimes applied more formally to describe parties of the far right with ideologies similar to, or rooted in, 20th century fascist movements.[13]

Trump's stump speech fits snugly into this definition.

I told you his message was designed for the Rust Belt.

And kudos to West Virginia for not falling for the "well, I when I said I would close the coal mines, I didn't mean CLOSE, the coal mines" bs.

Thats funny because they fell for the we're going to bring back those jobs bs. Wait until Trump tells you that cant happen. Its like getting on a roller coaster. They got on not knowing it was going to go in reverse but too late. You're already strapped in.

So when the jobs dont come back all they are going to be able to say is "thats ok" because coming to grips that you fell for an obvious lie is too hard for people

I take it you missed the recent WTO airbus ruling that proved that the Europeans are subsidizing their exports by the billions to make sure those jobs left here and went there.

Without that cheating, there would be thousands more Boeing jobs in this country today. Hell, there would still be Lockheed and McDonnel-Douglas jobs.

And if that cheating is stopped, or even reduced, many of those jobs will come back.

Depends on why.

Look up the term "godspeed" you ignorant asshole.

If you have really wanted to slam me, you could have answered my question.

Now that we are past that, does it not raise a red flag in your mind to realize that you do NOT judge American policy by the good it may or may not do for Americans?

Isn't that strange?

Fascism - Wikipedia

I suggest you read it. Then we can 'talk'.

From your link:

Fascism /ˈfæʃɪzəm/ is a form of radical authoritarian nationalism[1][2] that came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe, influenced by national syndicalism. Fascism originated in Italy during World War I and spread to other European countries. Fascism opposes liberalism, Marxism and anarchism and is usually placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[3][4]

Fascists saw World War I as a revolution that brought massive changes in the nature of war, society, the state, and technology. The advent of total war and total mass mobilization of society had broken down the distinction between civilian and combatant. A "military citizenship" arose in which all citizens were involved with the military in some manner during the war.[5][6] The war had resulted in the rise of a powerful state capable of mobilizing millions of people to serve on the front lines and providing economic production and logistics to support them, as well as having unprecedented authority to intervene in the lives of citizens.[5][6]

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete, and they regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[7] Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.[7] Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature, and views political violence, war, and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.[8][9][10][11] Fascists advocate a mixed economy, with the principal goal of achieving autarky through protectionist and interventionist economic policies.[12]

Since the end of World War II in 1945, few parties have openly described themselves as fascist, and the term is instead now usually used pejoratively by political opponents. The descriptions neo-fascist or post-fascist are sometimes applied more formally to describe parties of the far right with ideologies similar to, or rooted in, 20th century fascist movements.[13]

Trump's stump speech fits snugly into this definition.

YOu keep saying that with nothing to support it other than your own biases.

Forum List

Back