Boy........Did we ever get Schlonged

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

So now the Supreme Court will go 5-4 conservative and probably 6-3

The American people have spoken and I wish President Elect Trump the best

Hey rightwimger, weve had our share of fights, but that was a very classy post, and I hope we all do well, I really do think Trump will be a good President for all Americans.

Democrats have now won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.
Thanks to the whack jobs in California
Thanks to the whack jobs in the former Confederate States of America we have a President of White Folk Nation
Lose the partisan bullshit.

This country is about to get better for everyone.
Everything is about race to him.

Democrats have now won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.
Thanks to the whack jobs in California
Thanks to the whack jobs in the former Confederate States of America we have a President of White Folk Nation
Lose the partisan bullshit.

This country is about to get better for everyone.
That's what makes him a racist

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

Well said Rightwinger, kudos to you.

Hey rightwimger, weve had our share of fights, but that was a very classy post, and I hope we all do well, I really do think Trump will be a good President for all Americans.
Unlike those who wanted to see Obama fail so they could win the next election.....I want Trump to succeed
If he is successful enough that we demand a second term, I think that is great for the country

I will support Trump just like I supported Bush 43. I didn't vote for him but supported him for his first year. After 9-11, I cheered him and supported whatever he wanted
After he invaded Iraq, I turned on him and he lost my support for good.

I will give Trump the same opportunity

Unlike those who wanted to see Obama fail so they could win the next election.....I want Trump to succeed
If he is successful enough that we demand a second term, I think that is great for the country

I will support Trump just like I supported Bush 43. I didn't vote for him but supported him for his first year. After 9-11, I cheered him and supported whatever he wanted

Not being that much of a Trump fan myself, I do hope he will shake things up a bit in Washington. only a clueless lemming would think D.C. has been doing things right.

Not being that much of a Trump fan myself, I do hope he will shake things up a bit in Washington. only a clueless lemming would think D.C. has been doing things right.

If Trump can serve as an honest broker to force deals between the two parties...You give this and they give that....he will have done his job

If he sets himself up as Dictator, he needs to go

Be there or Be Liberal...Cletus I am confident you all will be there
KKK Plans “Victory” Parade in North Carolina
November 10, 2016

The Klu Klux Klan has announced a “victory” parade in North Carolina, the Raleigh News & Observer reports.

“Details on the rally celebrating Trump’s victory are scarce. It’s being held by The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, which is based in Pelham – a small, unincorporated community about 45 minutes north of Burlington, near the Virginia border.”

You have proven an inability to think...so why would you think you could predict anything? Let this election be a lesson learned...is that possible? You LWNJ are dinosaurs that need to go extinct.

We can only hope this election signals the end of liberalism in America. Sadly, liberalism is like a dread disease...it never goes away until it kills it's host.

This will be another example to America of what happens when we let conservatives have their way. We saw it with Bush 43....Slash taxes, deregulation, nation building
Now we are getting Bush on steroids

You better hope Trump delivers because America will take it out on you

And the vicious internal fight of the GOP primaries was based on what then? Conflict of personalities?

YOur liberals have a superpower.

And it is to maintain an infinite number of conflicting "facts" in your head at the same time.

You gloat about how the GOP is tearing itself apart,

and then days later, assume that nothing has changed, even after seeing the change guy win and win big.

It will be interesting to see how Trump governs without the support of Democrats or his own party

Sure, Republicans will support him when they get things off their Christmas list, but what happens when Trump goes off the plantation like he said he would?

Then they have to remember that TRUMP is the one that won, to the point of giving THEM coat tails.

THey sabotage his anti-illegals policy, and that ONe Party State you've been gloating about, starts the moment Trump leaves office.

And why not?

THe question you should be asking, the question those fools should be asking, is how the GOP leadership redeems itself in to it's base.

Trust me, voter suppression of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin helped Trump steal this election.

I would like to find out about the involvement of Russia in interfering with our elections

This could have far reaching impacts

No, it can't.

If Trump can serve as an honest broker to force deals between the two parties...You give this and they give that....he will have done his job

If he sets himself up as Dictator, he needs to go

Your brain is already looking for excuses to revert to your normal closed mind.

THere is a vast gulf between "honest broker" and "Dictator" and you are pretending that it is an either or choice.

How about LEADER? Who uses his BUlly Pulpit and the Support of the People to push his programs though a fractured Congress?

November 10, 2016

The Klu Klux Klan has announced a “victory” parade in North Carolina, the Raleigh News & Observer reports.

“Details on the rally celebrating Trump’s victory are scarce. It’s being held by The Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, which is based in Pelham – a small, unincorporated community about 45 minutes north of Burlington, near the Virginia border.”

The system works in the greatest Nation in the world and the left calls it "schlonged". We can only guess what sexual inference the word "schlonged" means to the smarmy elitist hip bigoted left.

You have 24 hours to report to the democrat relocation camp........don't worry.....you'll like Cuba....

Thanks for the kind wish!
Although if I were you, I'd change the lines at the bottom of my post(s)...

Nah. If the just have to wait a little longer. Unless something happens to break bloc voting by minorities, One Party RUle is coming.

Just delayed by a great Persuader.
Trump is already starting to do it.

What needs to happen is an increase in white birth rates to over 2.1 and Republicans might actually be fine if they keep slowly cutting slivers off the black and Hispanic vote from Democrats and the previously non-voting minorities.

Trump actually has the opportunity to be one of the greatest presidents of all time if he has it in him, not just Reagan 2.0.

Well, good point about his importation of white women have having more than replacement children with them.

Better point about his surprisingly good (less bad) minority votes.

IMO, he is actually well set up to make ground with both blacks and browns.

His brash, even vulgar NYC persona is actually very similar in style to that of Urban Blacks, and imo, unless overwhelmed by massive propaganda by the vile left over the next four years, could shake the lock the dems have on the blacks.

As to Hispanics, many hispanics already here don't want to keep seeing every increasing fresh Third World Labor for them to compete against. Especially if it is not actually someone they identify with, ie from anther nation or ethnic group of their home nation.

If the results hold up, Democrats will have won the popular vote in six of the past seven presidential elections. No party has done that “since the formation of the modern party system in 1828,

THe strategy of turning this nation into a Third World Shithole, where they shitty Third World politics become more popular, is paying off very nicely.

FOr the dem leadership.

For everyone else in this nation, it is destroying our way of life, if not actually killing us.

NOt that you care about that.

November 10, 2016

Meanwhile, BLM will be burning down a city.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back