Boy........Did we ever get Schlonged

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

So now the Supreme Court will go 5-4 conservative and probably 6-3

The American people have spoken and I wish President Elect Trump the best

You have proven an inability to think...so why would you think you could predict anything? Let this election be a lesson learned...is that possible? You LWNJ are dinosaurs that need to go extinct.

We can only hope this election signals the end of liberalism in America. Sadly, liberalism is like a dread disease...it never goes away until it kills it's host.

This will be another example to America of what happens when we let conservatives have their way. We saw it with Bush 43....Slash taxes, deregulation, nation building
Now we are getting Bush on steroids

You better hope Trump delivers because America will take it out on you

And the vicious internal fight of the GOP primaries was based on what then? Conflict of personalities?

YOur liberals have a superpower.

And it is to maintain an infinite number of conflicting "facts" in your head at the same time.

You gloat about how the GOP is tearing itself apart,

and then days later, assume that nothing has changed, even after seeing the change guy win and win big.

It will be interesting to see how Trump governs without the support of Democrats or his own party

Sure, Republicans will support him when they get things off their Christmas list, but what happens when Trump goes off the plantation like he said he would?

Then they have to remember that TRUMP is the one that won, to the point of giving THEM coat tails.

THey sabotage his anti-illegals policy, and that ONe Party State you've been gloating about, starts the moment Trump leaves office.

And why not?

THe question you should be asking, the question those fools should be asking, is how the GOP leadership redeems itself in to it's base.
Trump is entering a world he never imagined. He understands little about politics

He does not have a mandate, the majority of people did not vote for him, he has little political goodwill from either party

Personally, I think he is disinterested in the day to day responsibilities of President and will just sign whatever Congress puts in front of him

You have proven an inability to think...so why would you think you could predict anything? Let this election be a lesson learned...is that possible? You LWNJ are dinosaurs that need to go extinct.

We can only hope this election signals the end of liberalism in America. Sadly, liberalism is like a dread disease...it never goes away until it kills it's host.

This will be another example to America of what happens when we let conservatives have their way. We saw it with Bush 43....Slash taxes, deregulation, nation building

And the vicious internal fight of the GOP primaries was based on what then? Conflict of personalities?

And it is to maintain an infinite number of conflicting "facts" in your head at the same time.

and then days later, assume that nothing has changed, even after seeing the change guy win and win big.

It will be interesting to see how Trump governs without the support of Democrats or his own party

Sure, Republicans will support him when they get things off their Christmas list, but what happens when Trump goes off the plantation like he said he would?

Then they have to remember that TRUMP is the one that won, to the point of giving THEM coat tails.

THey sabotage his anti-illegals policy, and that ONe Party State you've been gloating about, starts the moment Trump leaves office.

And why not?

THe question you should be asking, the question those fools should be asking, is how the GOP leadership redeems itself in to it's base.
Trump is entering a world he never imagined. He understands little about politics

He does not have a mandate, the majority of people did not vote for him, he has little political goodwill from either party

Personally, I think he is disinterested in the day to day responsibilities of President and will just sign whatever Congress puts in front of him
You sure know Trump well....too funny.

The best thing about this election was the repudiation of Obama and his divisive policies. His legacy is nothing but shit.

Don't you agree?

And why not?

The best thing about this election was the repudiation of Obama and his divisive policies. His legacy is nothing but shit.

Don't you agree?
Obama has a higher approval rating than Trump ever will

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

What a great concession speech. You really had no choice though, now did you? The reality is that you are a linear thinker in a cyclical universe. We are in the winter of the saeculum cycle. Have been for the past 10 years or so. The return to conservative values is entirely predictable.
Conservative? Trump is no conservative...

We don't know what Trump is. He has been on both sides of every issue. Is he really as he campaigned (God forbid) or was it just an act. (Who knew the road to the White House meant pandering to the bigots & racists?)

And why not?

Don't you agree?
Lies just like the polls prior to the election. The election of Trump prove them to be lies. Majority of Americans are sick of the Hope and Change lies you gladly accepted. Duped again!!!

When will you leftists EVER learn?

And why not?

Blind skepticism is just as blind as blind faith.

Trump has more of the popular vote than Bill Clinton did, and I don't recall any dems talking about his lack of a mandate.

The REpublican Party controls both houses of congress (and soon a conservative court) and if they have two brain cells to rub together, they are going to be worried about redeeming themselves to their base. That is, of course, NOT a given, given their recent behavior.

Trump will move on his platform. He will be smart about it. THe media will SPIN everything, except the stuff they outright lie about.

Much of his platform will be stuff very much under Executive branch control.

ICE could vastly increase deportations just by working more like the rest of law enforcement, with heavy caseloads and overtime.

Aggressively pursuing trade disputes, like the recent WTO airbus ruling, AND MAKING A PUBLIC ISSUE OF IT, would both significantly address the trade issue, AND put pressure on Congress to support further action.

Not fucking Russia? Easiest thing in the world. REquires NON-ACTION.

I could reduce tensions with Russia.

And why not?

Don't you agree?
Lies just like the polls prior to the election. The election of Trump prove them to be lies. Majority of Americans are sick of the Hope and Change lies you gladly accepted. Duped again!!!

Obama ran on Hope & Change & you just voted for a man who claims to be about change.

Since you claimed were against Hope & change, you must have voted for Hopelessness & change?

And why not?

Don't you agree?

Which shows the power of a completely corrupt media.

Hey rightwimger, weve had our share of fights, but that was a very classy post, and I hope we all do well, I really do think Trump will be a good President for all Americans.
Unlike those who wanted to see Obama fail so they could win the next election.....I want Trump to succeed
If he is successful enough that we demand a second term, I think that is great for the country

I will support Trump just like I supported Bush 43. I didn't vote for him but supported him for his first year. After 9-11, I cheered him and supported whatever he wanted
After he invaded Iraq, I turned on him and he lost my support for good.

I will give Trump the same opportunity

Hey rightwimger, weve had our share of fights, but that was a very classy post, and I hope we all do well, I really do think Trump will be a good President for all Americans.
Unlike those who wanted to see Obama fail so they could win the next election.....I want Trump to succeed
If he is successful enough that we demand a second term, I think that is great for the country

I will support Trump just like I supported Bush 43. I didn't vote for him but supported him for his first year. After 9-11, I cheered him and supported whatever he wanted
After he invaded Iraq, I turned on him and he lost my support for good.

I will give Trump the same opportunity

Well we all wanted him to succeed, but the way he rammed Obamacare in the first couple of months, didn't help. I do hope Trump reaches out to some moderate democrats, on some things, Obama didn't do that, he told us to fuck off almost day one. Remember the term "Elections have consequences", Obama actually said that.

And why not?

Don't you agree?

Obama ran on Hope & Change & you just voted for a man who claims to be about change.

Since you claimed were against Hope & change, you must have voted for Hopelessness & change?
The other thing this election has done is expose the D Party. It is now the party of the establishment and wealthy elites on the east and west coasts. The D Party is no longer the party of the working class or middle class...if it ever was.

And why not?

Trump has more of the popular vote than Bill Clinton did, and I don't recall any dems talking about his lack of a mandate.

The REpublican Party controls both houses of congress (and soon a conservative court) and if they have two brain cells to rub together, they are going to be worried about redeeming themselves to their base. That is, of course, NOT a given, given their recent behavior.

Trump will move on his platform. He will be smart about it. THe media will SPIN everything, except the stuff they outright lie about.

ICE could vastly increase deportations just by working more like the rest of law enforcement, with heavy caseloads and overtime.

Aggressively pursuing trade disputes, like the recent WTO airbus ruling, AND MAKING A PUBLIC ISSUE OF IT, would both significantly address the trade issue, AND put pressure on Congress to support further action.

Trump right now has fewer votes than Hillary Clinton. Just for your consideration.

And why not?

Trump right now has fewer votes than Hillary Clinton. Just for your consideration.

Consider that you were unable to challenge any of my points, yet felt compelled to express disagreement.

Don't you agree?

The other thing this election has done is expose the D Party. It is now the party of the establishment and wealthy elites on the east and west coasts. The D Party is no longer the party of the working class or middle class...if it ever was.

Not at all. How can that be when the establishment is under Republican control in Congress, Most governors are Republican & most State legislatures are run by Republicans. The working class will soon learn that Donald Trump could give a shit about them. He has imported labor to work in his hotels, He imported labor & steel to build them. He imported nearly all of his products.

Don't you agree?

Not at all. How can that be when the establishment is under Republican control in Congress, Most governors are Republican & most State legislatures are run by Republicans. The working class will soon learn that Donald Trump could give a shit about them. He has imported labor to work in his hotels, He imported labor & steel to build them. He imported nearly all of his products.

If his immigration polices and trade policy work as planned, greatly benefiting working class Americans, will you admit it, or play deflection games?

Don't you agree?

As my post clearly stated, the D party is the party of the establishment. I do not disagree that the R party is too. However many foolish Americans, maybe you included, fail to see what has become of the D party. It is now a party of the elites and for the elites.

Regarding Trump, you may be right. Time will tell. I believe if he chooses many establishment assholes for his cabinet, we will know.

When Big Ears put in Little Timmy Geithner as Treasury secretary, during an economic crisis caused by banks and Wall Street, one could have predicted then that no beneficial changes were forthcoming.

If his immigration polices and trade policy work as planned, greatly benefiting working class Americans, will you admit it, or play deflection games?

If they don't, and the wall is not built, he has not defeated ISIS, and the 11 million he claims he will deport in the first 100 days, will you admit to being fooled?

That's why we have primaries.

Forum List

Back