Boy........Did we ever get Schlonged

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

So now the Supreme Court will go 5-4 conservative and probably 6-3

The American people have spoken and I wish President Elect Trump the best

Trust me, voter suppression of minorities in battleground states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin helped Trump steal this election.

I would like to find out about the involvement of Russia in interfering with our elections

This could have far reaching impacts
There was no Russian involvement beyond the bribe HRC received for helping then corner 20% of USA uranium reserves.

Thanks for the kind wish!
Although if I were you, I'd change the lines at the bottom of my post(s)...

Nah. If the just have to wait a little longer. Unless something happens to break bloc voting by minorities, One Party RUle is coming.

Just delayed by a great Persuader.
Trump is already starting to do it.

What needs to happen is an increase in white birth rates to over 2.1 and Republicans might actually be fine if they keep slowly cutting slivers off the black and Hispanic vote from Democrats and the previously non-voting minorities.

Trump actually has the opportunity to be one of the greatest presidents of all time if he has it in him, not just Reagan 2.0.

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

BTW, I intend to keep their feet to the fire with the same intensity that I did before when the left was running things.......this is what I do.....

I agree 100% with you! Trump must perform as far as I'm concerned. He has the wind to his back and there are NO excuses!
He's already done what he needed to do...keep Hillary out of the WH. That was my only concern, we've just avoided another world war.
Really? I think we may have just got into one.
The only war right now is the war to exterminate the scourge of ISIS and Al Qaeda.

What a great concession speech. You really had no choice though, now did you? The reality is that you are a linear thinker in a cyclical universe. We are in the winter of the saeculum cycle. Have been for the past 10 years or so. The return to conservative values is entirely predictable.
Conservative? Trump is no conservative...
He is conservative for modern America.

Democrats have now won the popular vote in six of the last seven presidential elections.
If the results hold up, Democrats will have won the popular vote in six of the past seven presidential elections. No party has done that “since the formation of the modern party system in 1828,

What a great concession speech. You really had no choice though, now did you? The reality is that you are a linear thinker in a cyclical universe. We are in the winter of the saeculum cycle. Have been for the past 10 years or so. The return to conservative values is entirely predictable.
Conservative? Trump is no conservative...
Sure he is. What's he not conservative about other than free trade?
Almost every issue.

You can spin it any way you want, this was a referendum on the last 8 years... clearly, people weren't impressed.

Thanks to the whack jobs in the former Confederate States of America we have a President of White Folk Nation

The U.S. constitution gives rural areas disproportionate power in the political system. The framers of the Constitution didn’t want to give any state too much power. Because rural voters and rural states tend to be whiter than the general population, this has the effect of giving white non-Hispanic voters more power over the outcome of the election than black, Hispanic or Asian voters.

Some States like North and South Dakota have less populations than two or three cities within just the County I live in...yet they swing hefty weight in the electoral college

As a minority I don't see it that way, elections have consequences… Trump won the most votes in the most states… End of story
That is correct however nothing changes the fact that more folk voted for Hillary in the totality of the US population ...

Thanks to the whack jobs in the former Confederate States of America we have a President of White Folk Nation

The U.S. constitution gives rural areas disproportionate power in the political system. The framers of the Constitution didn’t want to give any state too much power. Because rural voters and rural states tend to be whiter than the general population, this has the effect of giving white non-Hispanic voters more power over the outcome of the election than black, Hispanic or Asian voters.

Some States like North and South Dakota have less populations than two or three cities within just the County I live in...yet they swing hefty weight in the electoral college

True, but if there was not an electoral college those states might as well not even vote, because the numbers would be so insignificant. Us in the rual states cannot have Californians and New Yorkers telling us what to do in our own state, they don't know what's best for this state.

BTW, I intend to keep their feet to the fire with the same intensity that I did before when the left was running things.......this is what I do.....

I agree 100% with you! Trump must perform as far as I'm concerned. He has the wind to his back and there are NO excuses!
He's already done what he needed to do...keep Hillary out of the WH. That was my only concern, we've just avoided another world war.
Really? I think we may have just got into one.
The only war right now is the war to exterminate the scourge of ISIS and Al Qaeda.
And I hope President Trump fucks them up!

As a minority I don't see it that way, elections have consequences… Trump won the most votes in the most states… End of story
That is correct however nothing changes the fact that more folk voted for Hillary in the totality of the US population ...
But if you take California out of the equation? Trump wins both the EC and the popular vote.

Why should California have a say in rual states?

True, but if there was not an electoral college those states might as well not even vote, because the numbers would be so insignificant. Us in the rual states cannot have Californians and New Yorkers telling us what to do in our own state, they don't know what's best for this state.
I tried to explain that to my dad. But it still does seem shady. If 51% of Americans want one person to win, that person should win.

I think it also must suck for the smaller states who only get 3 electoral votes. California is worth more than they are worth. I'm sure they'd rather it be one person one vote.

Or figure out how many electoral votes VT is worth and how many CA is worth and have it be based on the population. I'm sure they do that but if they did it right the winner of the popular vote would always be the winner. It must be now that some states have more electoral votes than they should and some smaller states have less and should be worth more.

Forum List

Back