Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Personally I think that every instance of couples abusing their foster kids is a tragedy. The homophobes only pretend to care when it involves gays. There is a serious problem with foster parents abusing their wards in America- and despite the best efforts of the homphobic bigots- it isn't just the gays doing the abusing.

Children removed from Roy home after foster parents booked for felony child abuse
Police said the parents had tied three boys between the ages of 7 and 11 to the bed using zip-ties. The parents would lock them in a bedroom and would not allow them water after 2 p.m. At one point they allegedly duct-taped the children’s mouths and hands.

The parents allegedly locked the boys in their room, which had no light bulb. The window was painted black and screwed shut, police said.

Police say the children had no bedding and were wearing diapers. The parents also allegedly disciplined the boys by forcing them to eat rice that had too much salt and cayenne pepper added.

https://nypost.com/2017/04/07/how-foster-care-turns-into-hell/
https://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=6703
A study by John Hopkins University found that children who are in foster care are four times more likely to be sexually abused than other children not in this setting. Additionally, children who are in group homes are 28 times more likely to be abused than children not living in these homes.

Investigators digging deeper into allegations of foster parent sexually abusing kids

So Sil.......what say you on your ally against gay people and her insistence that tossing gays from rooftops to murder them is a 'good thing'?

Leave such matters to history. Perverts destroy themselves sooner or later. Liberals love islam and they kill gays in many creative ways. It might be the only decent thing about such an evil and degenerate religion. Call the battle of the perverts. It's not like this has never happened before. Yes, I feel a bit sorry for those whose lives are destroyed and whose futures are stolen by degeneracy but that's just the way human history goes.

History has already spoken. Same sex parenting is perfectly legal and lauded. Your hateful nonsense is dying with you.

Weren't the one that said that throwing gays from rooftops was the only good thing that ISIS ever did?
Yes, throwing gays from rooftops is perhaps the only good thing ISIS ever did. At least they made an effort to stop the spread of degeneracy.

And here we have Tipsy once again applauding murder.

She is one really sick thing.

Leave such matters to history. Perverts destroy themselves sooner or later. Liberals love islam and they kill gays in many creative ways. It might be the only decent thing about such an evil and degenerate religion. Call the battle of the perverts. It's not like this has never happened before. Yes, I feel a bit sorry for those whose lives are destroyed and whose futures are stolen by degeneracy but that's just the way human history goes.

History has already spoken. Same sex parenting is perfectly legal and lauded. Your hateful nonsense is dying with you.

Weren't the one that said that throwing gays from rooftops was the only good thing that ISIS ever did?
Yes, throwing gays from rooftops is perhaps the only good thing ISIS ever did. At least they made an effort to stop the spread of degeneracy.

looking at what unfettered degeneracy has done in this country, throwing them off rooftops is a reasonable response. It's not murder, it's taking out the trash before it grows into an infection.

looking at what unfettered degeneracy has done in this country, throwing them off rooftops is a reasonable response. It's not murder, it's taking out the trash before it grows into an infection.

A pair of loving parents taking care of a special needs child v. your murder fantasies about pushing gay people off of rooftops?

I'm glad our country is moving toward the former rather than the latter. There's nothing 'reasonable' about murdering innocent people.

But you do elegantly demonstrate the madness and hatred that is the source of much of the opposition to same sex couples.

No thank you.

If I were LGBT-advocate Skylar, I wouldn't be pasting the internet with visual documentation of support and promotion of obvious child abuse. Remember, we need only suspect child abuse to act to stop it. He says the OP doesn't even hint at child abuse. Just would never go on record supporting child abuse like he's doing. This is how powerful the LGBT cult feels. Filled with "untouchable" hubris.

We'll see.. :popcorn:
Hope you had a great Christmas, Sil. Much love.

A pair of loving parents taking care of a special needs child v. your murder fantasies about pushing gay people off of rooftops?

I'm glad our country is moving toward the former rather than the latter. There's nothing 'reasonable' about murdering innocent people.

But you do elegantly demonstrate the madness and hatred that is the source of much of the opposition to same sex couples.

No thank you.
Real parents are biological parents. Anything else comes with conditions.

Nobody is as sick as a homosexual advocate.

Well I guess we will put you in the column of "Applauds the murder of gays" too.

No thank you.

So these weren't real parents?

220px-Bob_Hope_and_family.jpg

Well I guess we will put you in the column of "Applauds the murder of gays" too.
Murder involves killing humans....reprobates don't count.

well that pretty much confirms it- "Applauds the murder of gays" too

Just after his first 6 formative years, this boy raised by two lesbians suddenly wants to femalize himself by genital mutilation. "Gender identity disorder" could also be called "my gender doesn't matter disorder"

The boy was probably already genitally mutilated at birth -- he would have had to undergo mandatory circumcision. An unmutilated existence is not even possible for a male these days. When a boy develops a female gender identity, it may be because of a disorder of development.

I'm calling Fetal Marijuana Syndrome on that. You've got to be totally stoned to have your "kids" circumcised like that at birth.

Love has nothing to do with biology.

I don't believe in "gays"... Faggots and Sodomites exist... But I think even within the same sex filth movement, many are not what you are. You promote degeneracy.

I don't believe in "gays"... Faggots and Sodomites exist... But I think even within the same sex filth movement, many are not what you are. You promote degeneracy.

You promote bigotry, hate- and no surprise here- murder.

No thank you.

So these weren't real parents?

220px-Bob_Hope_and_family.jpg
I have no idea. It's a picture.

I'm no more bigoted than you are against people like me. Kiss my ass, snob. Learn how to relate to regular people.

I'm no more bigoted than you are against people like me. Kiss my ass, snob. Learn how to relate to regular people.

I will admit- I am bigoted against people like you who applaud murder.

Actually- that is not really bigotry- come to think of hit- I am against Americans who applaud murder- that isn't bigotry- that is just decency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back