Boy Scouts reversing century old stance, will allow transgender boys

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Reversing its stance of more than a century, the Boy Scouts of America said on Monday that the group would begin accepting members based on the gender listed on their application, paving the way for transgender boys to join the organization. “For more than 100 years, the Boy Scouts of America, along with schools, youth sports and other youth organizations, have ultimately deferred to the information on an individual’s birth certificate to determine eligibility for
DAYS OF LOT: Boy Scouts, Reversing Century-Old Stance, Will Allow Transgender Boys
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, won't it get great to know little girls will see little boys and their private parts. Yaaaay way to go liberals.

End Time Headlines? Shouldn't you have a sign and tinfoil hat down on the corner about now?

• Banned
And for lazy assholes who can't click links or research
YOU DUMB ASSES PROVE OVER AND OVER AGAIN HOW FKN STUPID YOU ARE WHEN YOU CLAIM FAKE NEWS, IT ALSO PROVES HOW FKN LAZY YOU IDIOTS ARE WHEN YOU CAN'T RESEARCH IT.. NOW THAT'S PATHETIC ...

upload_2017-1-30_19-22-46.png

BSA Addresses Gender Identity - Scouting Newsroom

upload_2017-1-30_19-19-26.png

NY TIMES dumb ass.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/...nder-boys.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reversing its stance of more than a century, the Boy Scouts of America said on Monday that the group would begin accepting members based on the gender listed on their application, paving the way for transgender boys to join the organization. “For more than 100 years, the Boy Scouts of America, along with schools, youth sports and other youth organizations, have ultimately deferred to the information on an individual’s birth certificate to determine eligibility for
DAYS OF LOT: Boy Scouts, Reversing Century-Old Stance, Will Allow Transgender Boys

Well, won't it get great to know little girls will see little boys and their private parts. Yaaaay way to go liberals.

The local boy scout troop asked why I stopped paying them to place a flag in my front yard for all American holidays after 15 years of doing so.
I told them it should be obvious.....
They hung their head and left.

The local boy scout troop asked why I stopped paying them to place a flag in my front yard for all American holidays after 15 years of doing so.

I'm impressed. You sure let those young kids have it. Were you able to kick a puppy to finish demonstrating how tough you are?

Now that is funny , sad but funny. The poor kids who are going to pay the price and find constant rejection.

While going through Obama and his bs, I don't get why don't these gay groups just created their own things like this.

Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, even the military and women trying to get into SF, I mean my gawd turn everyone's world upside down to try and make things normal when to some it will never be normal.

Now that is funny , sad but funny. The poor kids who are going to pay the price and find constant rejection.

While going through Obama and his bs, I don't get why don't these gay groups just created their own things like this.

Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, even the military and women trying to get into SF, I mean my gawd turn everyone's world upside down to try and make things normal when to some it will never be normal.

The sad thing is I didnt want to end a tradition I respected for all those years.

Jake could have been a Boy Scout? So what is it called now, Trans Scout?

The boy scouts are admitting girls. It's not the boy scouts anymore. It's just Scouts.

A fast growing alternative is Trail Life USA.

I'm impressed. You sure let those young kids have it. Were you able to kick a puppy to finish demonstrating how tough you are?
When Girl Scouts want to sell me cookies, i don't say anything to the children. I go to the mothers and tell them why I am not buying cookies.

The sad thing is I didnt want to end a tradition I respected for all those years.
These are exactly the intended effects of the fag scout movement; to alienate the BSA from the rest of normal America.

And they have accomplished their goal through that idiotic 30% that existed even in the BSA.

The BSA is now in a slow death spiral as the fags and pedophiles take it over 'for the cause' and as soon as they achieve their goals they will slowly abandon it and let it die from neglect.

Conservatives should join their own form of adult-youth organization and say to hell with the BSA.

Alternative to Boy Scouts, formed in wake of gay controversy, finds its footing

Christian Alternative to Boy Scouts Launches On New Year's Day With Close to 500 Troops

Trail Life USA, The 'Other' Boy Scouts Of America

Forum List

Back