Boy-with-gun picture causes uproar in N.J.

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Picture of young boy sort of reminds me of the pics I've seen of future al-Qaeda terrorists in ME training camps.

New Jersey probing response to boy-with-gun photo - CBS News

TRENTON, N.J. Gov. Chris Christie has asked his attorney general to investigate the state's visit to the home of a man who had posted online a photo of his son holding a military-style rifle, saying news reports raised "troubling questions" about how the case was handled.

All the whackos are out on this pic. Lets just cut the politically correct BS and get right to it. Most of the people supporting this pic are right wing white people. For decades, those same people have bitched about young kids in the ghetto having guns. If this pic was of a black kid in the ghetto wearing a camo shirt holding two revolvers, they'd be making all kinds of comments about thugs, blacks, hip hop and inner city culture. But if the kid is white, in camo, in a suburb, with an assault rifle, all of a sudden it is patriotic.

Makes me sick.

Picture of young boy sort of reminds me of the pics I've seen of future al-Qaeda terrorists in ME training camps.

New Jersey probing response to boy-with-gun photo - CBS News

TRENTON, N.J. Gov. Chris Christie has asked his attorney general to investigate the state's visit to the home of a man who had posted online a photo of his son holding a military-style rifle, saying news reports raised "troubling questions" about how the case was handled.

Use the First to show off your Second, get attacked by liberals trying to take your children away.

You just have to love that liberal tyranny. mmmm, poolliicce sstaate

All the whackos are out on this pic. Lets just cut the politically correct BS and get right to it. Most of the people supporting this pic are right wing white people. For decades, those same people have bitched about young kids in the ghetto having guns. If this pic was of a black kid in the ghetto wearing a camo shirt holding two revolvers, they'd be making all kinds of comments about thugs, blacks, hip hop and inner city culture. But if the kid is white, in camo, in a suburb, with an assault rifle, all of a sudden it is patriotic.

Makes me sick.

A picture of a black kid in the ghetto wearing a camo shirt holding two revolvers is quite different. On many levels. And it should be interpreted differently.

Makes me sick.

What a lying fucking douchebag.

You totally missed the point b/c your to fucking dumb to understand what actually did occur is far from your bigoted fantasy.

Makes me sick.

A picture of a black kid in the ghetto wearing a camo shirt holding two revolvers is quite different. On many levels. And it should be interpreted differently.

Imagine the years of teeth gnashing over two black guys with night sticks.....

Where are the young boy's parents? Where is his father? Oh, that's right... he's taking the picture.

Lets just cut the politically correct BS and get right to it.

You heard it here first folks. It's ok to allay political correctness when the party of political correctness says so!

I think there's a spot for Economic Interventionalists that advocate Forced Tolerance and Bureaucratic rule.

politicalgraphs1.png

Communism-lite!

Last edited:
Where are the young boy's parents? Where is his father? Oh, that's right... he's taking the picture.

No shit retard.

That's who bought him the rifle.

Where's the jack booted liberals demanding the father turn over the boy?

oh, that's right, the father didn't hand his son over for re-education and the jack booted liberals couldn't prove he broke any laws.

Makes me sick.

Your racism is showing again.

Was anyone hurt?

Did anyone have their belongings stolen?

No? Then please, shut up.

Forum List

Back