Boycott Israel

Moroccan government officials on Sunday attended a Hanukkah celebration in Casablanca, which a Jewish group hailed as a first in the Muslim country.

Over 800 Jewish community members marked the holiday with Said Ahmidouch, the wali, or local governor, of the Casablanca-Settat region, and Rachid Afirat, governor of the Casablanca-Anfa prefecture, both of whom are appointees of King Mohammed VI.

(full article online)

In possible first, Moroccan officials attend Hanukkah ceremony in Casablanca

48240831_2506859502874103_1975882730814046208_n.jpg

#BDS activists protest in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania against the opening of the Israeli government-funded Gesher Theater performance

47319221_2502326789994041_7255355091966754816_n.jpg

RE: Boycott Israel
⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

I'm still confused as to WHAT "apartheid" [Article 7(1i)] is being claimed.

#BDS activists protest in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania against the opening of the Israeli government-funded Gesher Theater performance
(EXHIBIT)

End Israeli Apartheid.png
(QUESTION)

◈ Who is keeping who apart?

◈ What institutionalized regime is being protected?

◈ What are the names of the racial groups involved?​

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(EXHIBIT)
(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R
You can't see it because you look at everything through Israel colored glasses.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(EXHIBIT)
(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

What “apartheid” are you cutting and pasting about?

Why cut and paste silly slogans when you don’t understand terms and definitions?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Does this response answer the questions?

(EXHIBIT)
(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Put this into focus for us all.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(EXHIBIT)
(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R

He asked you a simple question, and you couldn't even answer it.

Without copy and pasting videos or articles, explain IN YOUR OWN WORDS how Israel practices apartheid....

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(EXHIBIT)
(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
It is way too complicated to put it in a few talking points.

Dropbox - un_apartheid_report_15_march_english_final_.pdf - Simplify your life

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Actually, this Report (E/ESCWA/ECRI/2017/1 • Israeli Practices towards the Palestinian People and the Question of Apartheid) was published by the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ECWA).

BLUF: The (ECWA) is neither a law enforcement or investigative arm, nor is it have any mandate on the issue of "Apartheid." The report generated is purely a propaganda platform to pressure the International Criminal Court to support its position.

ESCWA is NOT an unbiased organization. It is solely comprised of 18 of 22 Arab League countries:
Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, the State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the Sudan, the Syrian Arab Republic, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. This demonstrates a continuation of the 1948 conflict opened by the Arab League and represents support for the continuation by other means.
Mission Statement by the Economic Commission for Western Asia (ECWA) said:
ESCWA provides a framework for the formulation and harmonization of sectoral policies for member countries, a platform for congress and coordination, a home for expertise and knowledge, and an information observatory.

ESCWA activities are coordinated with the divisions and main offices of the Headquarters of the United Nations, specialized agencies, and international and regional organizations, including the League of Arab States and its subsidiary bodies, and the Gulf Cooperation Council.
Israel is NOT a member of the Arab League or the UN Activity that is solely comprised of Arab League members.

(COMMENT)

The ESCWA Report supports the premise that there is an outstanding obligation by the international community to resolve a conflict partially generated by its own actions.

The Arab League and subsequently ESCWA contends that the obligation dates formally to 1922, when the League of Nations established the British Mandate for Palestine as a territory eminently ready for independence as an inclusive secular State, yet incorporated into the Mandate the core pledge of the Balfour Declaration to support the“Jewish people” in their efforts to establish in Palestine a “Jewish national home”. This is a mixture of Article 22 League of Nations Covenant, and the Mandate for Palestine. But neither of these references make an obligation to the Arab Palestinians, the Arab League or the UN ESCWA Activities that are solely comprised of Arab League members.

The focus of and strategy behind the ESCWA Report is centered on the allegations and claim of "Apartheid" principally because the Arab League sees it as one of two issues the international community is pledged to prevent. And is form is the cosmetic application of information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize the Arab League and Arab Palestinian political cause or point of view.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(EXHIBIT)
(QUESTION)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Nonsense.

This is the same nonsensical propaganda piece by the hacks, Virginia Tilley and Richard Falk you have cut and pasted probably half a dozen times. This time it’s just a different link to the same nonsense.

Just more of the repetitive propaganda you circulate.

Forum List

Back