Boycott NFL and the NBA for Social Justice

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Left has been saying that Black professional athletes are slaves for a long time.
Is it Social Justice to boycott the NFL and the NBA to end this modern day slavery?

Wealthy slaves is a crazy proposition.

Way ahead of ya...I do not waste my valuable time on earth watching professional sports....there are too many better things to do with my time....

In my entire life, I've watched exactly one entire NBA game. I think it was 1975 and it was a New York Nets game. My Boy Scout troop went to the Nassau Coliseum on Long Island to watch the game. This is back in the days of the ABA and Doctor J.

I couldn't give a fuck about basketball nowadays (and I really didn't give a shit as a 13 year old, either). Football? I enjoy watching a good game, but it's hardly an integral part of my life. I honestly couldn't give a shit if I ever watched another football game. Roger Goodell's adopted a position of appeasement to blacks, and that just makes the NFL a bit more unpalatable. He should be fired and replaced with someone who's not so concerned with what people think about him.

As I've grown older I've learned that there are far more important and interesting things to do than watching whiny, overpaid athletes striving to make their social justice statements regarding how badly they have it when they're literally being paid more in a single year than most people will make in a lifetime.

No, fuck them all...

The Left has been saying that Black professional athletes are slaves for a long time.
Is it Social Justice to boycott the NFL and the NBA to end this modern day slavery?

What? Boycott pro sports? Are you crazy? You would drive thousands of black athletes out into the streets seeking real jobs working for 1/4,000th the salary they are currently "oppressed" at!

Forum List

Back