Boycott of elections

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
As I understand it, a coup has taken place in the Republican Party, all clans that have made the policy of the Republicans from Esenhower to Bush Jr. have been removed from power. Accordingly, these are Republicans in name only, but essentially leftists.

It turns out that the Americans were cheated and they choose between two varieties of the same shit.

Such elections are not legitimate and should be boycotted.

Actually, Democrats who are constantly trying to change our voting laws should boycott all upcoming elections to express how angry they are with the mean conservatives.

Actually, Democrats who are constantly trying to change our voting laws should boycott all upcoming elections to express how angry they are with the mean conservatives.

I can always tell a Rumper. You people try and do something underhanded and then say the others are doing it and you aren't. YOU want to dictate how I vote.

I can always tell a Rumper. You people try and do something underhanded and then say the others are doing it and you aren't. YOU want to dictate how I vote.
Republicans aren't the ones who changed votes, double counted them and voted fraudulently. That's what gives them the moral authority to correct voting injustices. Most people see that the Democrat voting proposals are merely attempts to codify their cheating methods.

As I understand it, a coup has taken place in the Republican Party, all clans that have made the policy of the Republicans from Esenhower to Bush Jr. have been removed from power. Accordingly, these are Republicans in name only, but essentially leftists.

It turns out that the Americans were cheated and they choose between two varieties of the same shit.

If you are a Republican, please feel free to boycott future elections.
You'll get no argument from me.

Republicans aren't the ones who changed votes, double counted them and voted fraudulently. That's what gives them the moral authority to correct voting injustices. Most people see that the Democrat voting proposals are merely attempts to codify their cheating methods.
Neither did Democrats. Your savior spent six months leading up to the 2020 election hammering the fraudulent election point home...and you lemmings ate it up like Christmas candy.

If you are a Republican, please feel free to boycott future elections.
You'll get no argument from me.
When I see these long lines for the Covid and shortages it validates my views on what long time political hacks are. Trump was good for this nation. He pushed the business side which was needed to get things done. We know there are crony and corrupted business people. But you keep giving a pass to lifetime politicians. Many of them your own. What I have seen is people like what you promote remove more and more rights.

When I see these long lines for the Covid and shortages it validates my views on what long time political hacks are. Trump was good for this nation. He pushed the business side which was needed to get things done. We know there are crony and corrupted business people. But you keep giving a pass to lifetime politicians. Many of them your own. What I have seen is people like what you promote remove more and more rights.
If you think Trump was good for this nation, then there's no reasoning with you. Trump was interested in one thing and one thing only. Himself.

I enjoyed kicking the dem's ass here in Virginia last month. It was so satisfying to have taken the very things the dems voted into law to insure they would never lose and turn those laws against the dems.

A small army of right-leaning poll watchers with lawyers on speed-dial helped too. ;)

Yeah, totally right behind you. :itsok:

Sorry, but the courts disagree with you. Even the State Officials that supported Rump until he went completely bonkers and took you with him. That is one hell of a Rabbit's Hole.

I enjoyed kicking the dem's ass here in Virginia last month. It was so satisfying to have taken the very things the dems voted into law to insure they would never lose and turn those laws against the dems.

A small army of right-leaning poll watchers with lawyers on speed-dial helped too. ;)
Let's duplicate it all over. I would volunteer to be a poll watcher in my precinct but we are 98% conservative and there will be no hanky panky. Besides, I asked and there are already a ton of folks ready to stand at the polls here. Don't need me.

Let's duplicate it all over. I would volunteer to be a poll watcher in my precinct but we are 98% conservative and there will be no hanky panky. Besides, I asked and there are already a ton of folks ready to stand at the polls here. Don't need me.
Oh but there is other things you can do. :)

If you have a early voting period in your state (the dems made ours 45 days and boy did they fuck-up) tote like-minded people to the polls.

I toted eight non-family members and it was as simple as asking at the morning eatery, gun, or pawn shop....."Hey have you voted yet" if the reply was no then offer a ride to the polls. Among the like-minded it was very easy, one gun shop owner even allowed two of his employees to go with me to take them to vote..

Before the early voting law I was lucky to tote five oldsters to the polls on election day from the local senior center and god only knows how they voted.

My only regret was not figuring it out in 2020 but once we got our feet under us we stuck it to the dems in a big way all across the state last month.

Forum List

Back