Boys facing extreme hostility in modern schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
I do not know how often it happens, but a lot of what I read is truly horrible. I do not know how prevalent is Misandry in modern schools, but an example is below:

The teacher proceeded to create her own lessons which would make the class hate men. For a creative writing task she involved a beheaded man’s head on a plate.

As a result, many female students became extremely hateful toward men:

I could read all the things the other students wrote on as it was on Google Slides. They included boiling mens faces, stabbing men, carving daggers in men, blood coursing through the man’s veins, slicing mens heads, locking up and leaving him to die for example.

And:

suddenly most of them started saying stuff like: ``kill all men (the most popular one by far)", ``Men are trash", ``Men can be made redundant", ``Castrate all men".

The student reported the teacher to the administration and got no response. Is this an isolated incident, or is it an administrative policy to turn blind eye to such excesses?

Fuck the crybaby bullshit. Boys are boys and we rule everything for the most part. Today's challenges are obviously different than when I grew up but that can be said for every generation.
Our children are definitely under assault from the progressive left but that is not limited to boys.
As it stands right now girls are the most assaulted by the new leftist gender paradigm.

I do not know how often it happens, but a lot of what I read is truly horrible. I do not know how prevalent is Misandry in modern schools, but an example is below:

And:

The student reported the teacher to the administration and got no response. Is this an isolated incident, or is it an administrative policy to turn blind eye to such excesses?

Did the girls start cutting boys heads off?

And:

Got a link or properly credit the writer or magazine with a link? You are in violation of the TOS.

And:

Got any links to go with those anonymous quotes? This could have been something you made up. Unless you have something to link to showing what you're alleging, I'm gonna just consider it bullshit.

Fuck the crybaby bullshit. Boys are boys and we rule everything for the most part. Today's challenges are obviously different than when I grew up but that can be said for every generation.
Our children are definitely under assault from the progressive left but that is not limited to boys.
As it stands right now girls are the most assaulted by the new leftist gender paradigm.
Is that why you were sentenced to prison there, Ruler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back