Brace Yourselves Liberals. Change is Coming to the Judiciary

This is the dawning of a new era in our nation's judiciary system. Perhaps we will witness a real return to justice and the correct interpretation of our laws in lieu of judicial legislation.

Look How Trump Is About To Reshape The Entire Judiciary

If I were a liberal justice I would retire in december 2020 and make it a campaign issue. If America wants another conservative then they'll re elect trump

Go for it. You'll ensure trump is reelected
Not after the next 3.5 years
You also claimed Hillary would beat the "orange clown' by a landslide.
Still hiding your Trayvon Martin and 'Big Mike' hoodies under your bed asshole?
Face it. You're a loser.

I am a loser just like you were with McCain & Romney.

Were you initially a Trump supporter? Seems no one was admitting Trump was their first choice before the election and now everyone's claiming they liked him all along.

They're outnumbered. They don't have the votes.
They will be the majority at 12 noon on January 3rd, 2017, until all of the Senators are sworn in.

Republicans still control the Senate.
Not during the intersession recess beginning at noon on January 3rd. Until the Senators elected this past November are sworn in, they are not members of the Senate. Democrats will hold the majority of the 66 Senators during that brief period.

Who will call for a vote on this? Mitch McConnell? LOL!!
At noon on January 3rd, with a majority of Democrats, they could elect a new Senate Majority Leader.

"Could", "would", "if", "might","maybe". LOL!!

Follow the rule of law and not make law.
What law was made?

Taking away the will of the people by overruling laws voted on by the majority of voters within a state. The federal courts have usurped states rights all over the place. 9 men and women in robes have overruled state legislatures. That is not their job.
Nonsense. The U.S. Supreme Court banned a law which violated peoples' rights. They did not make any law.

They made law. The states had already passed the law the people of the states voted into law. The Supreme Court nullified the will of the people and superimposed their will on the states.
They made no law. I even asked you what law they made and you couldn't say. Instead, you just complained that they usurped states' rights.

If you think they made a law, what law did they make? Name the law...?

The gay marriage law. Many states had already passed law providing marriage to be between a man and a woman.

They will be the majority at 12 noon on January 3rd, 2017, until all of the Senators are sworn in.

Not during the intersession recess beginning at noon on January 3rd. Until the Senators elected this past November are sworn in, they are not members of the Senate. Democrats will hold the majority of the 66 Senators during that brief period.

At noon on January 3rd, with a majority of Democrats, they could elect a new Senate Majority Leader.

"Could", "would", "if", "might","maybe". LOL!!
So? I never said they would do it. In fact, I said I don't expect them to. But the possibility is there.

What law was made?

Taking away the will of the people by overruling laws voted on by the majority of voters within a state. The federal courts have usurped states rights all over the place. 9 men and women in robes have overruled state legislatures. That is not their job.
Nonsense. The U.S. Supreme Court banned a law which violated peoples' rights. They did not make any law.

They made law. The states had already passed the law the people of the states voted into law. The Supreme Court nullified the will of the people and superimposed their will on the states.
They made no law. I even asked you what law they made and you couldn't say. Instead, you just complained that they usurped states' rights.

If you think they made a law, what law did they make? Name the law...?

The gay marriage law. Many states had already passed law providing marriage to be between a man and a woman.
There is no "gay marriage law." There is only marriage law. Thanks for confirming what I already suspected... you have no clue what you're talking about.

They're outnumbered. They don't have the votes.

And if they try to I hope they are arrested for their attempted coup. You're fantasizing If you think the American people will silently allow you to overthrow the legitimately elected senate

And if they try to I hope they are arrested for their attempted coup. You're fantasizing If you think the American people will silently allow you to overthrow the legitimately elected senate
Who knows how the American people would react? I never thought the American people would sit idly by when Republicans refused to hold confirmation hearing for a president's SC nomination with almost a year left in his presidency, but I was wrong about that.

But I don't think we'll see it anyway because I don't think the Democrats will sink to such a level.

...Trump is on record saying transgender people should...
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back