Brace Yourselves Liberals. Change is Coming to the Judiciary

This is the dawning of a new era in our nation's judiciary system. Perhaps we will witness a real return to justice and the correct interpretation of our laws in lieu of judicial legislation.

Look How Trump Is About To Reshape The Entire Judiciary

He might find himself blocked...like the Republicans did with Obama.
No way considering what the left wing said about blocking Obama nominating a justice at the end of his term. Considering all the other stuff Obama is doing as he nears the end the Republicans were right to block any nomination coming from Obama. The Republic was saved Nov 8th.

This is the dawning of a new era in our nation's judiciary system. Perhaps we will witness a real return to justice and the correct interpretation of our laws in lieu of judicial legislation.

What do you think a Trump judiciary will do differently? Outlaw gay marriage? Ban abortion?

Follow the rule of law and not make law.
What law was made?

Taking away the will of the people by overruling laws voted on by the majority of voters within a state. The federal courts have usurped states rights all over the place. 9 men and women in robes have overruled state legislatures. That is not their job.

So The Dems who don't have a majority in the Senate or in Congress are going to "block" Trump's pick forthe next SCJ??????????
I don't think that is possible.
Neither do you if you're being honest.
And don't give us any bullshit that some REPs are going to vote with the DEMs to "block" the nominee. You know that won't happen.
President Trump will also put about 100 REP judges on the bench.
The DEMs should have thought twice before they voted for Reid's 'Nuclear Option'.
The REPs are going to use the 'option' for decades to come.
Thanks Harry. At least you did one good thing for the country.

All who were chosen by Obama. It's vital Trump try to remove all of Obama's Communist extremists. I truly hope he's successful in that endeavor.
What? You can't came them?

Dear lordy. It's looking worse and worse for you.

Why can't you came a single one?

This is bad.

I think we covered this. I said, all who Obama appointed. They all need to be removed.
You mean impeached.....on what grounds?
I think we covered this. I said, all who Obama appointed. They all need to be removed.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

You've been asked to NAME for us the "Communist extremist Judges." You claim ALL are. Yet cannot name one. You're a fucking idiot.

You also think a president can fire a presidential appointed judge. You are truly one of the most impotent newby troll brain trusts yet.

Even most of our regular con nutcakes knows a president can't fire a federal judge.

Ha, chill out kid. You're just young. Many Presidents have come in and appointed those to do the removing. Do some Interweb research. I hope all of Obama's radical Communist Judges are removed. But i know that's not realistic. I'll settle for just some of em gettin the boot. They gots to go.

I'm betting I'm old enough to be your mother, or even grandam, crazyman.

Now try this again: You've been asked to NAME names of federally appointed judges who were fired. . Yet cannot name one. You're a fucking idiot.

Until you do, basque in your shame.

Oh the times, they are a changin. I love it. Go Trump! :)
You can't answer the question -- and you writhe in your Trumpledore ignorance.

Have you already ordered your brownshirts?
President Trump is going to put possibly two-three REP SCJs on the bench in the next four years. His daughter will probably put on another one or two REP SCJs on the bench in her first term in office.
There's NOTHING!!!!!! you can do about it!
There really is a GOD.
A solid REP Supreme Court that follows the Constitution to the letter rather than 'interpreting it'.

If I were a liberal justice I would retire in december 2020 and make it a campaign issue. If America wants another conservative then they'll re elect trump

Go for it. You'll ensure trump is reelected
Not after the next 3.5 years
You also claimed Hillary would beat the "orange clown' by a landslide.
Still hiding your Trayvon Martin and 'Big Mike' hoodies under your bed asshole?
Face it. You're a loser.

You might want to wait until January 4th to go there.

What happens January 4th?
By January 4th, we'll see if Democrats attempt to pull off parliamentary maneuvers available to them on January 3rd to get Garland on the bench.

They're outnumbered. They don't have the votes.
They will be the majority at 12 noon on January 3rd, 2017, until all of the Senators are sworn in.

Republicans still control the Senate.
Not during the intersession recess beginning at noon on January 3rd. Until the Senators elected this past November are sworn in, they are not members of the Senate. Democrats will hold the majority of the 66 Senators during that brief period.

What do you think a Trump judiciary will do differently? Outlaw gay marriage? Ban abortion?

What law was made?

Taking away the will of the people by overruling laws voted on by the majority of voters within a state. The federal courts have usurped states rights all over the place. 9 men and women in robes have overruled state legislatures. That is not their job.
Nonsense. The U.S. Supreme Court banned a law which violated peoples' rights. They did not make any law.

By January 4th, we'll see if Democrats attempt to pull off parliamentary maneuvers available to them on January 3rd to get Garland on the bench.

They will be the majority at 12 noon on January 3rd, 2017, until all of the Senators are sworn in.

Not during the intersession recess beginning at noon on January 3rd. Until the Senators elected this past November are sworn in, they are not members of the Senate. Democrats will hold the majority of the 66 Senators during that brief period.

Who will call for a vote on this? Mitch McConnell? LOL!!

So The Dems who don't have a majority in the Senate or in Congress are going to "block" Trump's pick forthe next SCJ??????????
And don't give us any bullshit that some REPs are going to vote with the DEMs to "block" the nominee. You know that won't happen.
The DEMs should have thought twice before they voted for Reid's 'Nuclear Option'.
Unless Senate rules change, Senators can still filibuster Supreme Court nominees.

What law was made?

Nonsense. The U.S. Supreme Court banned a law which violated peoples' rights. They did not make any law.

They made law. The states had already passed the law the people of the states voted into law. The Supreme Court nullified the will of the people and superimposed their will on the states.

Unless Senate rules change, Senators can still filibuster Supreme Court nominees.

Mitch McConnell can also invoke the nuclear option just as the Dems did.

Who will call for a vote on this? Mitch McConnell? LOL!!
At noon on January 3rd, with a majority of Democrats, they could elect a new Senate Majority Leader.

Of course he can. That's why I said, "unless Senate rules change..."

But as of now, filibusters can still be used on Supreme Court nominees. dannyboys is an imbecile.

What law was made?

They made law. The states had already passed the law the people of the states voted into law. The Supreme Court nullified the will of the people and superimposed their will on the states.
They made no law. I even asked you what law they made and you couldn't say. Instead, you just complained that they usurped states' rights.

If you think they made a law, what law did they make? Name the law...?

Thanks to Dingy Harry, it will only take 51 votes or a simple majority to confirm nominations to ALL posts,, Executive and Judicial. With the current political atmosphere, I don't see ANY Republicans turning down any nominations.

We will see a massive change in the direction of the federal judiciary. I also feel it will cause a blowback of similar proportions at the state and local levels.

Of course he can. That's why I said, "unless Senate rules change..."

But as of now, filibusters can still be used on Supreme Court nominees. dannyboys is an imbecile.

There will be no more "anonymous" filibusters where a Senator can oppose someone without going public. That will drastically reduce any Senator trying to do so for fear of political blowback.

Since we are going to interpret the laws and constitution in any way that suits our purpose at the moment then why not let the people's (and not the courts) opinion of what those laws mean actually be the meaning of those laws. It just seems way more democratic to do it that way instead of letting politicians and a non-elected judiciary to decide what the constitution means. That is the most frustrating thing about court decisions. The people who are affected by those 'interpretations' have no real power over the decision making process.

All of your questions are answered in this link. It's only about 7500 words, so give it a read. BTW- Obamacare bill is over 380,000 words and the regulations for Obamacare are over $11,500,000 so far. Which one do you think is easier to read and understand?

Best of luck.

What? You can't came them?

Dear lordy. It's looking worse and worse for you.

Why can't you came a single one?

This is bad.

You mean impeached.....on what grounds?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

You've been asked to NAME for us the "Communist extremist Judges." You claim ALL are. Yet cannot name one. You're a fucking idiot.

You also think a president can fire a presidential appointed judge. You are truly one of the most impotent newby troll brain trusts yet.

Even most of our regular con nutcakes knows a president can't fire a federal judge.

Ha, chill out kid. You're just young. Many Presidents have come in and appointed those to do the removing. Do some Interweb research. I hope all of Obama's radical Communist Judges are removed. But i know that's not realistic. I'll settle for just some of em gettin the boot. They gots to go.

I'm betting I'm old enough to be your mother, or even grandam, crazyman.

Now try this again: You've been asked to NAME names of federally appointed judges who were fired. . Yet cannot name one. You're a fucking idiot.

Until you do, basque in your shame.

Oh the times, they are a changin. I love it. Go Trump! :)
You can't answer the question -- and you writhe in your Trumpledore ignorance.

Have you already ordered your brownshirts?
President Trump is going to put possibly two-three REP SCJs on the bench in the next four years. His daughter will probably put on another one or two REP SCJs on the bench in her first term in office.
There's NOTHING!!!!!! you can do about it!
There really is a GOD.
A solid REP Supreme Court that follows the Constitution to the letter rather than 'interpreting it'.
His daughter? She has no power here.

What law was made?

The Supreme Court does not make law. They can declare laws unConstitutional...as they are supposed to. But they do not make law. Learn something about Constitutional powers some day.

Forum List

Back