Brace Yourselves Liberals. Change is Coming to the Judiciary

I'm not either.

Show us how a president can fire a presiding judge appointed by a former president.

Go head. All ears.

It's actually happened all throughout history. Trump can have many of Obama's Communist Judges fired. I would fully support that.

Well, isn't this interesting. You haven't shown anything to back this up.

Let's try again:
Show us how a president can fire a presiding judge appointed by a former president.

Go head. All ears.

Better yet: Show us how "It's actually happened all throughout history."

The President can appoint those who can do the firing.It's actually happened all throughout history.before in history. He wouldn't be the first President to do it. And i think more than ever, it's necessary. Obama appointed so many Communist extremist Judges. I support a thorough purge.

Maybe you don't understand, but a presidentially appointed judge can't be "fired." Think about what you're saying (or maybe consult the Constitution)

He needs to be impeached.

Perhaps you can tell us who exactly when it's "It's actually happened all throughout history."

We're all ears, as noted before. You seem to have little citation to back up your claim.

You're probably just young there kid. Incoming Presidents have often removed Judges. Look it up. Trump wouldn't be the first. And like said, more than ever before, it needs to happen.
Name where ever and whenever that has happened. (you really need to acquaint yourself with our Constitution)

The President can appoint those who can do the firing. It's been done many times before in history. He wouldn't be the first President to do it. And i think more than ever, it's necessary. Obama appointed so many Communist extremist Judges. I support a thorough purge.

Also, crazy McCarthy fool: Please NAME for us the "Communist extremist Judges."

We are waiting.

All who were chosen by Obama. It's vital Trump try to remove all of Obama's Communist extremists. I truly hope he's successful in that endeavor.
What? You can't came them?

Dear lordy. It's looking worse and worse for you.

Why can't you came a single one?

This is bad.

I think we covered this. I said, all who Obama appointed. They all need to be removed.
You mean impeached.....on what grounds?

Since we are going to interpret the laws and constitution in any way that suits our purpose at the moment then why not let the people's (and not the courts) opinion of what those laws mean actually be the meaning of those laws. It just seems way more democratic to do it that way instead of letting politicians and a non-elected judiciary to decide what the constitution means. That is the most frustrating thing about court decisions. The people who are affected by those 'interpretations' have no real power over the decision making process.

"The people" do not matter. We'd all do well the recognize that.

Whatttt!?! Your ilk forgot 'the people', that's why you lost the election, dumbass...........

Since we are going to interpret the laws and constitution in any way that suits our purpose at the moment then why not let the people's (and not the courts) opinion of what those laws mean actually be the meaning of those laws. It just seems way more democratic to do it that way instead of letting politicians and a non-elected judiciary to decide what the constitution means. That is the most frustrating thing about court decisions. The people who are affected by those 'interpretations' have no real power over the decision making process.

Whatttt!?! Your ilk forgot 'the people', that's why you lost the election, dumbass...........
Does that mean that Drumplethinskin gets to be dictator, ignoring the Constitution?

We are waiting.

All who were chosen by Obama. It's vital Trump try to remove all of Obama's Communist extremists. I truly hope he's successful in that endeavor.

This is bad.

I think we covered this. I said, all who Obama appointed. They all need to be removed.
What the fuck is wrong with you?

You've been asked to NAME for us the "Communist extremist Judges." You claim ALL are. Yet cannot name one. You're a fucking idiot.

You also think a president can fire a presidential appointed judge. You are truly one of the most impotent newby troll brain trusts yet.

Even most of our regular con nutcakes knows a president can't fire a federal judge.

Ha, chill out kid. You're just young. Many Presidents have come in and appointed those to do the removing. Do some Interweb research. I hope all of Obama's radical Communist Judges are removed. But i know that's not realistic. I'll settle for just some of em gettin the boot. They gots to go.

I'm betting I'm old enough to be your mother, or even grandam, crazyman.

Now try this again: You've been asked to NAME names of federally appointed judges who were fired. . Yet cannot name one. You're a fucking idiot.

Until you do, basque in your shame.

Does that mean that Drumplethinskin gets to be dictator, ignoring the Constitution?

No. It means that your dick-tater is leaving office in mere weeks.

President Trump has my full support in firing every Communist Judge Obama appointed. I hope it happens.

And you want them replaced with far right winger's instead?

It would be nice if we could have all independent judges that has no affiliation with republicans or democrats.

That is how it is supposed to be, and originally intended. Supreme Court judges were selected based on their years of bench experience and ability to follow the law, not make it. That's what Congress is for. It's a shame that SCOTUS is just another partisan hack job on the Hill.

The President can appoint those who can do the firing. It's been done many times before in history. He wouldn't be the first President to do it. And i think more than ever, it's necessary. Obama appointed so many Communist extremist Judges. I support a thorough purge.

We are waiting.

This is bad.

This is bad.

You've been asked to NAME for us the "Communist extremist Judges." You claim ALL are. Yet cannot name one. You're a fucking idiot.

You also think a president can fire a presidential appointed judge. You are truly one of the most impotent newby troll brain trusts yet.

Even most of our regular con nutcakes knows a president can't fire a federal judge.

Ha, chill out kid. You're just young. Many Presidents have come in and appointed those to do the removing. Do some Interweb research. I hope all of Obama's radical Communist Judges are removed. But i know that's not realistic. I'll settle for just some of em gettin the boot. They gots to go.

Now try this again: You've been asked to NAME names of federally appointed judges who were fired. . Yet cannot name one. You're a fucking idiot.

Oh the times, they are a changin. I love it. Go Trump! :)

We are waiting.

This is bad.

This is bad.

You can't answer the question -- and you writhe in your Trumpledore ignorance.

Have you already ordered your brownshirts?

No. It means that your dick-tater is leaving office in mere weeks.
Hardly a dictator then, is he?

This is bad.

Sam Browne belts...don't forget those.

This is bad.

Whatever it takes to defeat y'all Communist extremists. :)

This is bad.

Hey, boy.....do you have any examples of any fired Federal judges for us?

Times are a changin kid. Y'all Communists have seen better days. Time's just about up. :)

Times are a changin kid. Y'all Communists have seen better days. Time's just about up. :)
Well, boy. What are you going to do? Speak sternly to us on line? :lol:

First, Herr Drumpf is going to appoint someone to out-Scalia, Scalia...

Next, Bader-Ginsburg's on her last legs, won't last long, and will be replaced by a Conservative...

That'll make it a 6-3 court...

Breyer isn't far behind Ginsberg...

That'll make it a 7-2 court...

Kennedy is getting long in the tooth as well, but, when he goes, they'll just swap that part-time Conservative for a true one...

Basically, you LibTards screwed the pooch with the 2016 general election, and you can kiss goodby to the Supreme Court until the 2030s or beyond...

Fools...
Counting your chicks already?
No need.

A blind man can see it coming a mile away.

Even if delusional LibTards can't.

Enjoy.

Next, Bader-Ginsburg's on her last legs, won't last long, and will be replaced by a Conservative...

Kennedy is getting long in the tooth as well, but, when he goes, they'll just swap that part-time Conservative for a true one...

Basically, you LibTards screwed the pooch with the 2016 general election, and you can kiss goodby to the Supreme Court until the 2030s or beyond...

Fools...
No need.

Enjoy.
Oh, I plan on enjoying....because I know what Drumplethinskin really is. He's been telling us for decades.

Fools...
No need.

Enjoy.
Oh, I plan on enjoying....because I know what Drumplethinskin really is. He's been telling us for decades.
Doesn't matter... so long as he pliantly signs what Conservative Leadership tells him to sign...

This is the dawning of a new era in our nation's judiciary system. Perhaps we will witness a real return to justice and the correct interpretation of our laws in lieu of judicial legislation.

Look How Trump Is About To Reshape The Entire Judiciary
You might want to wait until January 4th to go there.

What happens January 4th?
By January 4th, we'll see if Democrats attempt to pull off parliamentary maneuvers available to them on January 3rd to get Garland on the bench.

:cuckoo:

Conspiracy theory are we?

You do know the new term begins exactly at noon on January 3rd right?
What conspiracy?

Of course it does. And at noon on the 3rd, until they swear in the newly elected Senators, Democrats will hold a majority, 34-30. During that brief period, they could pull the trigger on the nuclear option so the Republicans can't filibuster and confirm Garland.

Or Obama could appoint Garland during those few minutes as a recess appointment.

Will either of those happen? Probably not. But I wouldn't count my chickens until the 4th if I were a Republican.

This is the dawning of a new era in our nation's judiciary system. Perhaps we will witness a real return to justice and the correct interpretation of our laws in lieu of judicial legislation.

Look How Trump Is About To Reshape The Entire Judiciary
You might want to wait until January 4th to go there.

What happens January 4th?
By January 4th, we'll see if Democrats attempt to pull off parliamentary maneuvers available to them on January 3rd to get Garland on the bench.

:cuckoo:

Conspiracy theory are we?

You do know the new term begins exactly at noon on January 3rd right?
What conspiracy?

Of course it does. And at noon on the 3rd, until they swear in the newly elected Senators, Democrats will hold a majority, 34-30. During that brief period, they could pull the trigger on the nuclear option so the Republicans can't filibuster and confirm Garland.

Or Obama could appoint Garland during those few minutes as a recess appointment.

Will either of those happen? Probably not. But I wouldn't count my chickens until the 4th if I were a Republican.

If you think that is legal, you are imagining things.

And what make you this k they can't filibuster? They have much more than 1/3 of the Senate even in your scenario

Forum List

Back