Brace Yourselves Liberals. Change is Coming to the Judiciary

First, Herr Drumpf is going to appoint someone to out-Scalia, Scalia...

Next, Bader-Ginsburg's on her last legs, won't last long, and will be replaced by a Conservative...

That'll make it a 6-3 court...

Breyer isn't far behind Ginsberg...

That'll make it a 7-2 court...

Kennedy is getting long in the tooth as well, but, when he goes, they'll just swap that part-time Conservative for a true one...

Basically, you LibTards screwed the pooch with the 2016 general election, and you can kiss goodby to the Supreme Court until the 2030s or beyond...

Fools...

Last edited:
This is the dawning of a new era in our nation's judiciary system. Perhaps we will witness a real return to justice and the correct interpretation of our laws in lieu of judicial legislation.

Look How Trump Is About To Reshape The Entire Judiciary

He might find himself blocked...like the Republicans did with Obama.
They better block everything. This election was an anamoly, and Trump will destroy us if we let him.

He might destroy you but I'm in perfect agreement with everything he proposes.
Duh, because you alt-righties desire an end to the republic. Stop stating the redundant.
I tell you what, maybe Trump can finally convince you what restroom to use. You know if you have a penis. You use the men's bathroom
And vise versa.

This is the dawning of a new era in our nation's judiciary system. Perhaps we will witness a real return to justice and the correct interpretation of our laws in lieu of judicial legislation.

If I were a liberal justice I would retire in december 2020 and make it a campaign issue. If America wants another conservative then they'll re elect trump
Lol, the liberal philosophy died in the election. Should've left the bathroom thing alone.

They better block everything. This election was an anamoly, and Trump will destroy us if we let him.

Duh, because you alt-righties desire an end to the republic. Stop stating the redundant.
I tell you what, maybe Trump can finally convince you what restroom to use. You know if you have a penis. You use the men's bathroom
And vise versa.
Trump is on record saying transgender people should use whatever bathroom they want. Sorry little buddy, you did not elect a conservative. But lucky for you, he's going to make sure a lot of our soldiers end up 6 feet under, so at least you have something to look foreward to.

And vise versa.
Trump is on record saying transgender people should use whatever bathroom they want. Sorry little buddy, you did not elect a conservative. But lucky for you, he's going to make sure a lot of our soldiers end up 6 feet under, so at least you have something to look foreward to.
He said in his buildings. I dont hear him wanting to make laws demanding everyone accepts it. I'm sure he won't get as many troops killed than Obama did. More died in Afghanistan under obama, than did under Bush.

And vise versa.
He said in his buildings. I dont hear him wanting to make laws demanding everyone accepts it. I'm sure he won't get as many troops killed than Obama did. More died in Afghanistan under obama, than did under Bush.
He said cities should decide. Like Charlotte did before the state had a nutjob religious caniption and forced a law down their throats that pissed off the entire nation.

And vise versa.
He said cities should decide. Like Charlotte did before the state had a nutjob religious caniption and forced a law down their throats that pissed off the entire nation.
Yes about 80% of North Carolina's people are against it. Maybe you should stop trying to shove your agenda on others. That in itself helped cost you the election.

President Trump has my full support in firing every Communist Judge Obama appointed. I hope it happens.
If you think a president can fire a presiding judge appointed by a former president -- you're an idiot.

In some cases it can happen. I'm not referring to the Supreme Court.
I'm not either.

Show us how a president can fire a presiding judge appointed by a former president.

Go head. All ears.

President Trump has my full support in firing every Communist Judge Obama appointed. I hope it happens.
If you think a president can fire a presiding judge appointed by a former president -- you're an idiot.

In some cases it can happen. I'm not referring to the Supreme Court.
I'm not either.

Show us how a president can fire a presiding judge appointed by a former president.

Go head. All ears.

It's actually happened all throughout history. Trump can have many of Obama's Communist Judges fired. I would fully support that.

And vise versa.
Yes about 80% of North Carolina's people are against it. Maybe you should stop trying to shove your agenda on others. That in itself helped cost you the election.
So you support big government stopping people from governing themselves? Strange that you would vote for someone who disagrees with you.

You might want to wait until January 4th to go there.

What happens January 4th?
By January 4th, we'll see if Democrats attempt to pull off parliamentary maneuvers available to them on January 3rd to get Garland on the bench.

That's delusional. It wont happen

If I were a liberal justice I would retire in december 2020 and make it a campaign issue. If America wants another conservative then they'll re elect trump

Go for it. You'll ensure trump is reelected

Forum List

Back