🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Brady background check for guns....did it fail to stop the church shooter...yes?

Is it true that the kid bought the gun and passed the federal Brady Background check.....? That is what is being reported now...

BREAKING Charleston Church Killer Passed Brady Bill Background Check - The Truth About Guns

turned 21 in April, and a short time later he had a gun,” cnn.com reports. “On Thursday, investigators did a trace of the handgun used in Wednesday’s shooting and determined that it was a .45-caliber handgun **** purchased from a Charleston gun store in April, two law enforcement officials told CNN. His grandfather says Roof was given ‘birthday money’ and that the family didn’t know what he did with it.” Well now we know . . .

We also know **** passed a Brady Bill background check. Which just goes to show that background checks are nothing more than feel-good security theater. In case you didn’t know already.

Okay anti gun extremists....the LEOs did followed the paper work on the gun........that is what you say you want as common sense gun control right...the ability to backtrack a gun...right?

And what exactly did that do to stop this mass shooting? Think really, really hard....

And at this point it is not confirmed...but if he passed the Brady Background check you anti gun extremists love......how did that stop the church shooting? Think really, really hard....

What "kid" are you talking about?

If you're talking about the shooter in the Charleston church, he is an adult.

But you're right that our laws don't go nearly far enough.

Hey...for once you are right...his appearance is deceiving...probably why no one took him seriously....and no law you anti gun extremists propose would stop this...

Registering guns....fail.........he would have used a registered gun as easily as this gun.

Limiting magazines...fail........he is reported to have changed magazines several times...and no one rushed him or was able to flee...

Universal background checks...fail.......Universal background checks would fail just like the current federal criminal background checks done at all guns stores failed.....

Mental health checks...possible...if we could trust you anti gun extremists to not misuse the system by using it to target normal people who want a gun......

If someone wants a gun bad enough they will get one somehow
Yup it's not exactly hard to buy an illegal gun. Probably not hard to steal one either if people keep them buy the nightstand and not in a safe.
Funny, how these mass murderers never seem to have an automatic weapon...

No...that seems to be a European thing...see...they have extreme gun control in Europe...more gun control than we have and automatic weapons are illegal there as well...they don't even have gun stores...but their criminals use fully automatic, illegal rifles with 30 round magazines....it must be a cultural thing......

Good thing he didn't have the right to buy an automatic weapon or some explosives. He might've taken out everyone in the church.
He almost took out everyone regardless, two that survived a grandmother and a five year old who played dead and one woman who he let live so she could tell everyone who shot the rest. Point is he didn't really need an AR15 or C4 to kill. Gun control isn't the answer,mental health and Idiot control is. I'm pretty sure his friends knew he was off the rails, they could have done something about it.
Automatic gun control has saved countless lives from these mass murdering lunatics. So there's one gun law that worked.
Your proof of this? Linky please or it's not true.

Look at all the gun laws that were broken to make this happen....but I thought gun laws stopped these mass shootings

Charleston shooter tells cops Everyone at the church was so nice to me I almost couldn t go through with it Hot Air
Lot's of laws broken yes. Thank goodness there were laws in place that prevented from getting weaponry that could have murdered everyone.

Which laws were those? Considering he murdered everyone but 2 or 3, killing nine in total............What laws stopped it again?
The automatic weapons ban.

You do realize that after the automatic rifle ban you had the famous bank robbery where the robbers used fully automatic rifles to rob the bank....and the gun the Columbine shooters used was on the ban list as well......right?

Good thing he didn't have the right to buy an automatic weapon or some explosives. He might've taken out everyone in the church.
He almost took out everyone regardless, two that survived a grandmother and a five year old who played dead and one woman who he let live so she could tell everyone who shot the rest. Point is he didn't really need an AR15 or C4 to kill. Gun control isn't the answer,mental health and Idiot control is. I'm pretty sure his friends knew he was off the rails, they could have done something about it.
Automatic gun control has saved countless lives from these mass murdering lunatics. So there's one gun law that worked.
Common sense. Replace semi-automatics used in these types of mass murders with an automatic... only an complete moron would expect an equal number of deaths.

Look at all the gun laws that were broken to make this happen....but I thought gun laws stopped these mass shootings

Charleston shooter tells cops Everyone at the church was so nice to me I almost couldn t go through with it Hot Air
Lot's of laws broken yes. Thank goodness there were laws in place that prevented from getting weaponry that could have murdered everyone.

Which laws were those? Considering he murdered everyone but 2 or 3, killing nine in total............What laws stopped it again?

More than 11K killed last year.

You're right. We need MUCH stronger laws, MUCH stronger controls.

Thank you for making that point so clearly.

And of course, with each new layer of laws you anti gun extremists promise us that they will reduce gun violence...and if we can only get guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens gun crime would go down...

The truth and reality show you are both silly and wrong......

More Americans than ever own and actually carry guns for protection...and our gun murder rate is going down, not up...you are wrong.....more gun laws did not lower the gun violence rate...

Also....the gun accident rate is going down, not up......wrong again....

Common sense. Replace semi-automatics used in these types of mass murders with an automatic... only an complete moron would expect an equal number of deaths.

Since you have no idea what you are talking about......fully automatic weapons are less accurate than semi auto rifles are.....and the person spraying with a fully auto weapon will hit fewer people than the person using a semi auto rifle and aiming when he shoots......please.....try to know something about guns before you post about them......

You do realize that after the automatic rifle ban you had the famous bank robbery where the robbers used fully automatic rifles to rob the bank....and the gun the Columbine shooters used was on the ban list as well......right?
The survivors at Columbine were lucky the murderers did not have fully automatic weapons.

Yup it's not exactly hard to buy an illegal gun. Probably not hard to steal one either if people keep them buy the nightstand and not in a safe.
Funny, how these mass murderers never seem to have an automatic weapon...

this nut, like many others use pistols because they can be concealed.....whereas sitting in a bible study with a full size rifle would be noticed......

And you do know..right..that knives kill more people than all rifle types...right? So do hands and feet...right?

Since you have no idea what you are talking about......fully automatic weapons are less accurate than semi auto rifles are.....and the person spraying with a fully auto weapon will hit fewer people than the person using a semi auto rifle and aiming when he shoots......please.....try to know something about guns before you post about them......
At close range, it makes a HUGE difference. You should try to know things like that about guns before you post about them...

The survivors at Columbine were lucky the murderers did not have fully automatic weapons.

Sorry....you dont' know what you are talking about....they would have been safer had the morons used fully auto rifles..they are harder to control and more likely to malfunction with a high rate of fire in the hands of amatuers.....

At close range, it makes a HUGE difference. You should try to know things like that about guns before you post about them...

Like I said...try doing some research........

The thing that would have made a difference in any of these shootings...and did in 2 other church shootings....when the victims had guns and stopped the shooters....that actually saved lives...

Go to the south side of Chicago and I promise you that you can get anything you want. Most likely in less than a hour. You may die doing it but that's a chance you take

Why do people think that Chicago has "gun control"?

Stupid.

Go to the south side of Chicago and I promise you that you can get anything you want. Most likely in less than a hour. You may die doing it but that's a chance you take

Stupid.

Because up until Macdonald, you couldn't own a hand gun in the city because you couldn't register it...and you couldn't carry one either.....and they didn't allow gun stores in the city limits...and still don't. Chicago and Washington D.C. have some of the strictest gun control in the country...and the highest murder rates.....

The thing that would have made a difference in any of these shootings...and did in 2 other church shootings....when the victims had guns and stopped the shooters....that actually saved lives...
Yeah... the automatic weapons ban has definitely saved lives. You're a fool if you think otherwise. I suppose you don't think more people would die if grenade and missile launchers were legal too. :rolleyes: :cuckoo:

Sorry....you dont' know what you are talking about....they would have been safer had the morons used fully auto rifles..they are harder to control and more likely to malfunction with a high rate of fire in the hands of amatuers.....
If they were legal they'd have had plenty of time to practice idiot.

Is it true that the kid bought the gun and passed the federal Brady Background check.....? That is what is being reported now...

BREAKING Charleston Church Killer Passed Brady Bill Background Check - The Truth About Guns

turned 21 in April, and a short time later he had a gun,” cnn.com reports. “On Thursday, investigators did a trace of the handgun used in Wednesday’s shooting and determined that it was a .45-caliber handgun **** purchased from a Charleston gun store in April, two law enforcement officials told CNN. His grandfather says Roof was given ‘birthday money’ and that the family didn’t know what he did with it.” Well now we know . . .

We also know **** passed a Brady Bill background check. Which just goes to show that background checks are nothing more than feel-good security theater. In case you didn’t know already.

Okay anti gun extremists....the LEOs did followed the paper work on the gun........that is what you say you want as common sense gun control right...the ability to backtrack a gun...right?

And what exactly did that do to stop this mass shooting? Think really, really hard....

And at this point it is not confirmed...but if he passed the Brady Background check you anti gun extremists love......how did that stop the church shooting? Think really, really hard....

What "kid" are you talking about?

If you're talking about the shooter in the Charleston church, he is an adult.

But you're right that our laws don't go nearly far enough.

Hey...for once you are right...his appearance is deceiving...probably why no one took him seriously....and no law you anti gun extremists propose would stop this...

Registering guns....fail.........he would have used a registered gun as easily as this gun.

Limiting magazines...fail........he is reported to have changed magazines several times...and no one rushed him or was able to flee...

Universal background checks...fail.......Universal background checks would fail just like the current federal criminal background checks done at all guns stores failed.....

Mental health checks...possible...if we could trust you anti gun extremists to not misuse the system by using it to target normal people who want a gun......

They are already asking about guns in mental health. I recently got a new APRN for my OCD meds and they asked me all about my guns, how many we owned total,how many I own personally,where I keep them. I don't see why unless they are afraid I'm going to clean them excessively because I have a germ phobia; but I wasn't offended, they should ask. I'd rather go through all the questioning rather than have them taken away. I'm not a danger unless your are dirt and germs, then I'm your worst nightmare with rubber gloves,scrubby and a bucket of bleach. lol

Stupid.

Because up until Macdonald, you couldn't own a hand gun in the city because you couldn't register it...and you couldn't carry one either.....and they didn't allow gun stores in the city limits...and still don't. Chicago and Washington D.C. have some of the strictest gun control in the country...and the highest murder rates.....

You need to quit worrying that you're gonna have to trade in your guns for Viagra.

The GOP is a wholly owned subsidiary of the NRA. They didn't give a shit when 26 little babies were cut to tiny bloody pieces at their schools, they didn't care when people were gunned down in a theater, they don't care that 88 people die every day from guns and they're sure as hell not gonna care about this.

Yeah... the automatic weapons ban has definitely saved lives. You're a fool if you think otherwise. I suppose you don't think more people would die if grenade and missile launchers were legal too. :rolleyes: :cuckoo:
So basically you got nothing but your opinion. Your opinion doesn't fly. You can't say for sure that there has been a drop and even if you could, you can't say how many people got killed by other methods or illegal automatic's. Either way it's a non issue. You're not preventing anyone from getting killed and you are only preventing law abiding citizens from exercising their constitutional rights.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
Tamerlan Tsarnaev
Timothy Mcveigh
Ted Kaczynski
Faisal Shahzad
9/11
Lizzy Borden
Villisca Axe Murders
Charles Manson and followers
Lone Star Knife attacks: non fatal
Lone Star Stabbing Suspect Arrested After Texas Community College Attack LIVE UPDATES
PA. School stabbings: Non fatal
Knife-wielding student wounds 22 in Pennsylvania school Reuters
Chris Plaskon
Christopher Plaskon Milford teen accused in fatal stabbing of Maren Sanchez on one-to-one suicide watch
Kenneth Fox
Milford woman was stabbed choked to death her husband hanged himself
China 2014 Chengdu 4 killed
China Knife Attack Man Kills 4 Wounds 11 In Stabbing Spree
China: Chenpeng Village Primary School 22 wounded
Knife attack at Chinese school wounds 22 children - CNN.com
China KINMING,30 killed
Knife Attack in China Kills 30 Gun News
China :BEIJING 6 killed
At least 6 killed in knife attack at Chinese market Fox News
NO GUNS USED : The List goes on and on...
BTW do the Chinese have a right to bear arms? NOPE!

Last edited:

Stupid.

You need to quit worrying that you're gonna have to trade in your guns for Viagra.

The GOP is a wholly owned subsidiary of the NRA. They didn't give a shit when 26 little babies were cut to tiny bloody pieces at their schools, they didn't care when people were gunned down in a theater, they don't care that 88 people die every day from guns and they're sure as hell not gonna care about this.

Actually, they care about them and they also care about the 2 million Americans each year who use guns to stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives.......they care a lot...more than you who seems to believe that submitting quietly to violent criminals is the best strategy....

Forum List

Back