brave cops take hardened criminals off streets

Then they confiscated her phone, claiming they needed it as ā€œevidenceā€ ā€“ even though it has long been established the police do not have the right to seize cameras.

In fact, the United States Department of Justice made that clear in 2012 when it sent the Baltimore Police Department a detailed statement explaining that police can only seize cameras under ā€œexigent circumstancesā€ ā€“ meaning they suspect the evidence may be destroyed ā€“ which is exactly what Harris accuses them of doing.

Despite the obvious Constitutional violations against Harris, he was convicted Tuesday of disorderly conduct, failure to obey a lawful order and driving with an unrestrained child in the front seat.

He said the evidence used against him was his girlfriendā€™s video, which was edited to remove the portion where a deputy climbed into his car and confiscated her phone ā€“ which they still have not returned.

Harris also said that all three deputies testified that their dashcams were not working at the time.

Three patrol cars. Three dashcams. Not a single one working.

Gee I see RIGHT THERE why we should record pigs!

Maryland Deputies Accuse Woman of Breastfeeding in Car, Arrest Boyfriend for Disputing Allegation, Confiscate Womanā€™s Camera as ā€œEvidenceā€ - PINAC

Breastfeeding and arguing that she was breastfeeding. Some hardened criminals...good thing she was videotaping pig would have shot her more than likely....more of them BRAVE COPPERS! Eh saintmichaeldefendthem real brave of them huh!?

Who the "F" cares if she was breastfeeding in the car? Babies don't want to wait till you get home. Loud screaming baby in car can lead to accidents.

Woman was not driving and feed the baby

1. News about Maryland Breast Feeding Baby Iā€¦
    bing.com/news
    upload_2015-10-22_18-54-37.jpeg
    Video shows moment Maryland deputies arrest hip hop artist and threaten his girlfriend with jail in front of their children ā€¦
Daily Mail Ā· 1 minute ago
Maryland's child safety seat law requires that ... Gass claimed that Simms placed the baby in the car seat only after ā€¦

upload_2015-10-22_18-54-37.jpeg
Maryland Police Arrest Man And Threaten His Girlfriend Over Suspicion Of Breast-Feeding (Video)
Opposing Views Ā· 51 minutes ago
A Maryland man was arrested for disputing an allegation that his girlfriend was breast-feeding in their car at a gas ...

Maryland cops arrest man and threaten his girlfriend over non-existent ā€˜breast feeding violationā€™
Raw Story Ā· 10 hours ago
Charles County, MD ā€” An infuriating video posted to Facebook this ... The deputies mistakenly thought that Prophittā€™s girlfriend was ā€¦

Maryland Deputies Accuse Woman of Breastfeeding in Car, Arrest Boyfriend for Disputing Allegation, Confiscate Womanā€™s Camera as ā€œEvidenceā€ - PINAC

Breastfeeding and arguing that she was breastfeeding. Some hardened criminals...good thing she was videotaping pig would have shot her more than likely....more of them BRAVE COPPERS! Eh saintmichaeldefendthem real brave of them huh!?

Who the "F" cares if she was breastfeeding in the car? Babies don't want to wait till you get home. Loud screaming baby in car can lead to accidents.

Woman was not driving and feed the baby

1. News about Maryland Breast Feeding Baby Iā€¦
    bing.com/news
    View attachment 53129
    Video shows moment Maryland deputies arrest hip hop artist and threaten his girlfriend with jail in front of their children ā€¦
Daily Mail Ā· 1 minute ago
Maryland's child safety seat law requires that ... Gass claimed that Simms placed the baby in the car seat only after ā€¦

View attachment 53128
Maryland Police Arrest Man And Threaten His Girlfriend Over Suspicion Of Breast-Feeding (Video)
Opposing Views Ā· 51 minutes ago
A Maryland man was arrested for disputing an allegation that his girlfriend was breast-feeding in their car at a gas ...

Maryland cops arrest man and threaten his girlfriend over non-existent ā€˜breast feeding violationā€™
Raw Story Ā· 10 hours ago
Charles County, MD ā€” An infuriating video posted to Facebook this ... The deputies mistakenly thought that Prophittā€™s girlfriend was ā€¦
Never said she was driving. They were actually parked same thing I do when wife needed to feed the baby. I was being sarcastic if you hadn't caught on.

Brave? Are you under the impression that everything a cop does must be an act of bravery? That is a silly position to take.

Last edited:
If she was black a jew or any other minoritie odious would be applauding!
Thanks for letting us know you never opened the link. She is black.
I did. and you reacted as I knew you would by falsely assuming I didn't.
Actually, you said he would be applauding. He isnt. Now would be a great moment for you to admit you were wrong.
nothing to admit ..
I have already explained why I said what I did ... speaking of dense.

Actually, you said he would be applauding. He isnt. Now would be a great moment for you to admit you were wrong.
nothing to admit ..
No integrity. Not surprised.

nothing to admit ..
No integrity. Not surprised.
really?
NOUN
  1. the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness:
    since I answered your accusation honestly that proves my integrity.

Then why act stupid?

Brave? Are you under the impression that everything a cop does must be an act of bravery? That is a silly position to take.
Sarcasm.

Then why act stupid?

Sarcasm.
playing to the house .

Forum List

Back