Brave Democrat takes down NWO shill.

Here's a situation where I like and respect a classic "liberal" (not the modern version) Democrat more than a warmongering, establishment Republican. At least RFK believes in what he says and speaks from the heart. Hannity is a paid shill who'd sell his soul for a buck and an atta-boy from his NWO handlers.

Yeah. Hannity is definitely the weakest link in the FOX Prime Time Chain.

And I only watch on YouTube.

Still, Jesse/Greg/Laura are all great - even if the ownership is a buncha Leftist tools.

No matter how much people try to prop up Newsmax and OAN, it just doesn't have the personality FOX does.

Sorry, not sorry.
When Tucker Carlson was fired, I gave up on Fox News, but you’re making a great point there about Jessie watters, Gutfeld and Laura InGraham

Here's a situation where I like and respect a classic "liberal" (not the modern version) Democrat more than a warmongering, establishment Republican. At least RFK believes in what he says and speaks from the heart. Hannity is a paid shill who'd sell his soul for a buck and an atta-boy from his NWO handlers.
Hannity had that dumbfounded deer in the headlights look when RFK Junior was schooling him about the situation in Russia and Ukraine.

Oh yeah, and I meant to say I would actually be fine with a Democrat in the White House in 2025....if his name is R. Kennedy.

It'd be paradise compared to the dystopian shitshow we're being forced to endure at present.

The man believes in freedom of speech.

That alone would begin to heal America.

Actually I watched the whole interview live and I thought Robert Kennedy Jr. spoke terribly. He never offered a deep or subtle view of historic errors of U.S. policy, and he never used his oversimplified and boring rehashed history to explain what needs to be done now. He was boring, repeated himself, often illogical, and not at all charismatic.

Hannity was his normal dreadful self.

Last edited:

RFK Jr pawns a NWO shillbot live. This is the same shill that wanted Trump to pardon Hunter Biden.

Actually I watched the whole interview live and I thought Robert Kennedy Jr. spoke terribly. He never offered a deep or subtle view of historic errors of U.S. policy, and he never used his oversimplified and boring rehashed history to explain what needs to be done now. He was boring, repeated himself, often illogical, and not at all charismatic.

Hannity was his normal dreadful self
Hannity's too smug for me. I like RFK, he's real.

Hannity was his normal dreadful self
It's apparent RFK Jr. has a LOT of trouble speaking.

He gets it together when he does, though.

And you, you're a wannabe sophist commie faggot.

Last edited:
Not what I heard.

But if you're correct, more power to ya kemosabe.

He's been slammed by the left because he is what they call 'anti-vax'......actually it's more complicated than that, but I doubt he got the shot.

Spasmodic dysphonia: What RFK Jr.'s voice condition means for his campaign

Spasmodic dysphonia

Spasmodic dysphonia is exceedingly rare, affecting one in 100,000, according to Cleveland Clinic estimates.

The disorder affects the muscles in the larynx, colloquially known as the voice box, by preventing the vocal cords from vibrating in a way that produces a normal speech pattern.

“Spasmodic dysphonia causes voice breaks during speaking and can make the voice sound tight, strained, or breathy,” according to the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders. “In more severe cases, spasms may occur on every word, making a person’s speech very difficult to understand.”

NIDCD identifies that the disorder is “thought to be caused by abnormal functioning in an area of the brain called the basal ganglia,” which coordinates muscle movement and language processing. Strokes and drug abuse can affect basal ganglia function.

There is no specific gene for spasmodic dysphonia, but the disorder does run in families, suggesting that familial genetic mutation patterns might be a cause.

Forum List

Back