Brave Democrat takes down NWO shill.

It's not that simple. In no way do I condone what Russia has done.
It actually is that simple. In February of 22 Russia invaded Ukraine. In no way did we push Ukraine into the war. Kennedy is peddling a conspiracy theory

RFK Jr pawns a NWO shillbot live. This is the same shill that wanted Trump to pardon Hunter Biden.

When I saw the thread title I was stunned sense it spoke of a democrat calling out the deep state but now I am not shocked at all sense RFK is the only remaining known democrat who is not a Demonrat.

You’re just like the BLM racists. Only personal attacks. How do you call yourself a democrat.. our economy is horrendous. Time to bring back the real Democrat party

RFK all the way.
Dude the Democrat party that rfk was once proud of no longer exists it is the Demonrat party thst rfk is not part so this sockpuppet of course is not a Democrat as rfk once was and was still respectable under Carter.Clinton was the downfall of the dem party,every president of the dem party starting with him is a servant to China.

It's not that simple. In no way do I condone what Russia has done.
What has Russia done thst was so bad.they invaded because Ukraine broke an international agreement of land control crossing over to Russias border.this was would not have happened under trump,it was Biden’s doing,his administration has been funding terrorists for Ukraine sense obama was in office and was heavily involved with them as vp under Obama.contrary to what the media is reporting the demonic nato whom have always had their way overthrowing countries and installing dictaterships with the help of the cia,for once they are not getting their way and are getting their asses kicked by the Russians. :yes_text12: Again contrary to what the corporate controlled media is saying.

What has Russia done thst was so bad.they invaded because Ukraine broke an international agreement of land control crossing over to Russias border.this was would not have happened under trump,it was Biden’s doing,his administration has been funding terrorists for Ukraine sense obama was in office and was heavily involved with them as vp under Obama.contrary to what the media is reporting the demonic nato whom have always had their way overthrowing countries and installing dictaterships with the help of the cia,for once they are not getting their way and are getting their asses kicked by the Russians. :yes_text12: Again contrary to what the corporate controlled media is saying.
No. Ukraine was a sovereign nation with clearly defined borders. Putin did not respect that for a variety of reasons that don't change the facts. He attacked Ukraine to increase his land mass.

Forum List

Back