Brawl breaks out at Ohio Elementary school graduation

i am from Ohio..., far from now.., when i saw Cleveland in the article i knew what i would see when a photo is published....., yupp i knew it !!! :up:

What's your point? That it's only black people who do this kind of thing? Really? It's all over the country, more often at sports events, but it has nothing to do with race.

Epic Brawl Between Parents at Minor Hockey Game in Tweed, Ontario (Video) | Total Pro Sports

ooh heavens no ! it's never about race.., care to do a search on which racial group commits more crimes ? what racial group have the greatest prison population ?

open your eyes a bit wider, the truth will be seen !!!!!!!

It's the AMISH I tell you, the AMISH!!!

Remember libs are kings of denying reality. They think a woman can have a penis

Oh for fuck's sake, Steve-o, just admit it already. You like to suck trannie cock.

Or maybe he just thinks that a 'woman' who has a penis isn't really a woman at all.

Nothing in the language is immutable to a libtard. Black can be white, up can be down and their colons can be vaginas.

Dumbasses.

Remember libs are kings of denying reality. They think a woman can have a penis

Oh for fuck's sake, Steve-o, just admit it already. You like to suck trannie cock.

Or maybe he just thinks that a 'woman' who has a penis isn't really a woman at all.

Nothing in the language is immutable to a libtard. Black can be white, up can be down and their colons can be vaginas.

Dumbasses.

deeee
electric%20fence%20dancing%20kid.gif
eeerrrP

Dumbasses.

deeee
electric%20fence%20dancing%20kid.gif
eeerrrP

Wow, that was surprisingly glib and articulate for a libtard.

Forum List

Back