Brazilian Fraud ‘Spiritual Healer’ Once Promoted By Overrated Oprah Gets 19 Years Behind Bars

It's possible Oprah Winfrey had no idea the creep had molested many women including his young daughter. Just sayin'.

From your link:
"As The Daily Wire reported last December, Faria has been accused of sexual abuse by over 300 women and girls, including his own daughter."
If one in ten (or more) women makes a public accusation against a sex abuser, chances are the actual number of his abuses are exponential to what is known.

It's possible Oprah Winfrey had no idea the creep had molested many women including his young daughter. Just sayin'.

From your link:
"As The Daily Wire reported last December, Faria has been accused of sexual abuse by over 300 women and girls, including his own daughter."
If one in ten (or more) women makes a public accusation against a sex abuser, chances are the actual number of his abuses are exponential to what is known.
She brought international attention to a guy who "speaks with the dead and performs surgey without anethstesia". Only a complete fucking moron would believe hes healing ANYONE, let alone talking to dead people. Putting a conman like this on her show is irresponsible and deserving of tremendous criticism.

I agree. When country singer Wynonna Judd got wind of who she said her second "I do." to, she divorced the monster.

God bless you and Wynonna always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly I do not know what kind of legal punishment the monster was given. I just know that he couldn't have a more fitting name, D.R. Roach.

3k7slk.gif

He didn't go to jail for "spiritual healing", he went to jail for rape (including his own daughter). It makes you wonder about what went on in Epstein's compound in the New Mexico desert.

Forum List

Back