Break in at Trump's campaign office in VA.

Did they round up the usual suspects yet?
plumbers.jpeg

Chris Wray

Chris Wray will "investigate" this.

Chris Wray will lie about this.

Because once again Chris Wray DID THIS...

Didn’t something like this spell the end for Nixon?

But Democrats will get away with anything - including the failure to station SS agents on an accessible roof within a clear shot to Trump, even after being asked by local police, and hemming and hawing with all sorts of excuses as to why.

c9cdc583-6eea-46b3-beeb-84a8448858ec-AshburnBurglary.jpg

Looks like a fed operator to me.....Run it against the Fed employee database.

Of course given the time that's passed at this point, I would expect that face to match a warm unclaimed body at the morgue. ;)

It will remain forever a mystery. Like the J6 pipe bomber, the White House cocaine dropper, and the Roe V Wade leaker.

I'd close it (with contents) and open another one.....Bugs are really small these days and could be hid in/on anything.

Watergate ruined Nixon for a similar break in because the media and government officials hated him and the GOP.

The DNC, however, owns the media and so called government agencies to investigate such occurrences.

That's WHY g'ment is so anti-Trump like they resent pres. Trump's "diet plan" for the bureaucracies. If pres. Trump follows through with his plan to defund the Dept. of Education & EPA watch the DNC go onto a warp ten full Regan conniption fit!

Forum List

Back