BREAKING: Abilene TX cop murdered in "planned, coordinated attack by multiple parties" AT HIS HOME.

Nice to see the PC Police doing the right thing and pointing out that not all the evidence is in yet.

Of course, they're not nearly that reasonable and patient when a member of a PC-protected group dies.

Go figure, huh?
^see Mac not take Bucky to task for knee jerking this has something to do with BLM.

Go figure, huh?

Nice to see the PC Police doing the right thing and pointing out that not all the evidence is in yet.

Of course, they're not nearly that reasonable and patient when a member of a PC-protected group dies.

Go figure, huh?
^see Mac not take Bucky to task for knee jerking this has something to do with BLM.

Go figure, huh?

You wont see a thread from Mac on this one because he's all about being fair :alcoholic:

the Left is chock-full of self-hating White people. i dont know what the surprise is here.
Since you refuse to see the root of the problem....It doesn't amaze me that you have no idea how to fix the situation..

you're just a loser posting on these boards chump.
if you had any solutions yourself you'd be out implementing them.

stop deluding yourself trying to get at me with petty insults when you're worse

the Left is chock-full of self-hating White people. i dont know what the surprise is here.
Since you refuse to see the root of the problem....It doesn't amaze me that you have no idea how to fix the situation..

10628418_902096556551844_5255276149029520508_n.jpg

Whats worse is there is no description of the suspects at all...But just like Chicago where the 3 suspects were 2 white guys and a black guy. Bucs KNOWS its the black guys fault

AND half the people in #BlackLivesMatter are white. Including their leader/founder.

Newsflash: #BlackLivesMatter is no longer about black people. It's been merged with violent white anarchists and commies too. It's a full blown left wing revolt movement. And cop killing is a foundation principle of it.

what is the "root" of the problem leftard? and how is executing people the solution?
and what solutions have you offered?

10628418_902096556551844_5255276149029520508_n.jpg

if you took the time to actually read what you post you could top that genius.

Go figure, huh?

Go figure, huh?
You wont see a thread from Mac on this one because he's all about being fair :alcoholic:
I don't worry about being fair with the PC Police.

You people are dishonest, cowardly and destructive. Full speed ahead on you.

But thanks for caring.

Forum List

Back