Breaking: AG Jeff Sessions Asks All Remaining 46 U.S. Attorney's From Last Adminstration To Resign

I'd make them fire me... and then collect unemployment because they don't have a valid reason for termination.

You don't need a valid reason, or any reason, to fire them.

It matters when it comes to collecting unemployment.
. Unemployment ???? LOL..

Damn straight. If the government is going to fire me just because I was hired by a different administration, I'm going to collect unemployment until I find another job. And it is easy to explain on your resume...

Are you used to living in a shithole and riding the bus?
The max payout for unemployment is a measly $425.00 a week.

I'd make them fire me... and then collect unemployment because they don't have a valid reason for termination.
I'd stick your fascist liberal ass in a rubber lined office and make you stare at the wall all day and write a report due at COB.....then give you mandatory overtime to write an addenda to the report due before you leave. The report would be on the condition of the rubber walls that day.....:lol:

And? You do it and get paid until you find another job, and then you "secretly inform" the media that the federal government is wasting money to do that.

Damn straight. If the government is going to fire me just because I was hired by a different administration, I'm going to collect unemployment until I find another job. And it is easy to explain on your resume...

$425 a week is better than ZERO per week... that is unless you have some kind of "alternative math."

No, Sessions is firing everyone devoid of even a molecule of loyalty to the US, truth, and justice.

The slime fired today has no objective other than to enable the Left to steal from the taxpayer.

$425 a week is better than ZERO per week... that is unless you have some kind of "alternative math."

You have some seriously low expectations.....
Hell,it'd take more than two weeks at that rate to pay my damn electric bill in August.:lol:

Hell,it'd take more than two weeks at that rate to pay my damn electric bill in August.:lol:

What do you NOT understand? If they quit they get ZERO money while they look for a new job. If they get fired for NO REASON, they get $425 a week while they look for a new job. Seriously, why is this so hard for you to get?

What do you NOT understand? If they quit they get ZERO money while they look for a new job. If they get fired for NO REASON, they get $425 a week while they look for a new job. Seriously, why is this so hard for you to get?

They better be quick about it,living in D.C. ain't cheap.

I'd stick your fascist liberal ass in a rubber lined office and make you stare at the wall all day and write a report due at COB.....then give you mandatory overtime to write an addenda to the report due before you leave. The report would be on the condition of the rubber walls that day.....:lol:

And? You do it and get paid until you find another job, and then you "secretly inform" the media that the federal government is wasting money to do that.
I would sue you to keep your worthless fascist liberal ass in that rubber room doing something productive like that....:lol:

They better be quick about it,living in D.C. ain't cheap.

Do you think federal attorneys live pay check to pay check? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back