Breaking: AG Jeff Sessions Asks All Remaining 46 U.S. Attorney's From Last Adminstration To Resign

I'd make them fire me... and then collect unemployment because they don't have a valid reason for termination.
I'd stick your fascist liberal ass in a rubber lined office and make you stare at the wall all day and write a report due at COB.....then give you mandatory overtime to write an addenda to the report due before you leave. The report would be on the condition of the rubber walls that day.....:lol:

And? You do it and get paid until you find another job, and then you "secretly inform" the media that the federal government is wasting money to do that.
I would sue you to keep your worthless fascist liberal ass in that rubber room doing something productive like that....:lol:

Sue a federal attorney, yeah... you're one smart cookie aren't you? You going to try and bury them in paperwork so they can't afford the legal fees? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'd make them fire me... and then collect unemployment because they don't have a valid reason for termination.

You don't need a valid reason, or any reason, to fire them.

It matters when it comes to collecting unemployment.

Let em...can't wait to see them get by on $425.00 a week in D.C..:lmao:

Federal prosecutors are in districts in every state, fool.

Even better!!!!!
Hope they aren't from Mississippi....they get $235.00 a week.:banana:

And they should resign because not one of the mother phuckers did their job.
Scandals all over the Obama Admin like someone smearing shit on the walls and all of them refused to do anything about it.

I'd stick your fascist liberal ass in a rubber lined office and make you stare at the wall all day and write a report due at COB.....then give you mandatory overtime to write an addenda to the report due before you leave. The report would be on the condition of the rubber walls that day.....:lol:

And? You do it and get paid until you find another job, and then you "secretly inform" the media that the federal government is wasting money to do that.
I would sue you to keep your worthless fascist liberal ass in that rubber room doing something productive like that....:lol:

Sue a federal attorney, yeah... you're one smart cookie aren't you? You going to try and bury them in paperwork so they can't afford the legal fees? :lmao::lmao::lmao:
I would pay all your legal fees....

Are you used to living in a shithole and riding the bus?
The max payout for unemployment is a measly $425.00 a week.

$425 a week is better than ZERO per week... that is unless you have some kind of "alternative math."

You have some seriously low expectations.....
Hell,it'd take more than two weeks at that rate to pay my damn electric bill in August.:lol:

What do you NOT understand? If they quit they get ZERO money while they look for a new job. If they get fired for NO REASON, they get $425 a week while they look for a new job. Seriously, why is this so hard for you to get?

They better be quick about it,living in D.C. ain't cheap.

Do you think federal attorneys live pay check to pay check? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're the one who brought it up dumbass.
So in essence you're encouraging these wealthy people to collect unemployment when they clearly dont need it.
Why do you hate the poor?

Anything to distract away from Sessions busting himself in a lie...
what lie?

Where have you been? No worries it is all coming down soon.. Just a matter of time..

This little guy lies better than Sessions

so none, figured as such.

Oh brother ... here ya go

ACLU Files Complaint Against Sessions, Claims He Violated Code of Conduct

Poll: Majority say Sessions lied under oath and should resign

again, what is the lie? why can't you just post it?

It should be a rather straightforward affair to dredge up, and post the quote, showing he lied. Let's see it...

Looks like I, conservative American patriot Steve McGarrett, have prevailed again in accomplishing my goal with this thread.........trigger liberals.

The purging of Obama's U.S. Attorneys will have net positive effects, like cops no longer fearing federal indictments for doing their jobs.
. . . or fearing indictments for not doing it the way the feds want.

Trump & Sessions DRAINED. THE. SWAMP.

and poor Jake lost his mind...
They have done nothing of the sort.

oh yeah?

have a look...

Sessions won't rule out special prosecutor for Obama Justice Dept.

Mac will always believe what he wants and not be disturbed by the facts.

The firings will guarantee that there will not secrets from the public in the AG's office.

The firings will guarantee that there will not secrets from the public in the AG's office.

There will not secrets?

He said in exact words I did't , I did not have communications with the Russian's

It was a statement made in response to a question about the Russian's and the Trump campaign. Session answered correctly that didn't have communications with them. Now, after-the-fact, Dems insist he lied after known facts that he met with a Russian in his office with staffers present, and a chance meeting with another one at a D.C. party were released.

You are taking the answer out of context with the question, and totally ignoring the question.

Sessions said he was surprised by the allegations in the question from Franken. The Minnesota senator, after some introduction, asked Sessions what he would do if he were faced with “evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign.”

Sessions responded at the time, in part: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

Sessions Clarifies Russia Testimony to Senate Committee

And this:

A questionnaire from Vermont Senator Patrick Leahy, a Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee, asked Sessions whether he had “been in contact with anyone connected to any part of the Russian government about the 2016 election, either before or after election day.” Sessions answered “no.”

Then, at Sessions’s January 10 hearing before the entire committee, Minnesota Senator Al Franken asked him about his views on Russia’s alleged meddling in the American presidential election, as well as reports that some Trump campaign associates had been in contact with top Russian officials during the campaign. Sessions replied that he was “not aware of any of those activities,” and added, “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

The Questions About Jeff Sessions's Contacts With Russia

I don't know why I bother. You won't investigate this yourself because by getting the facts from the biased Left Wing media would contradict with your narrative.

Talking to a Democrat is like sitting on a fence post sucking on a straw. It doesn't feel good and you get nothing of substance out of it.

Last edited:
Looks like I, conservative American patriot Steve McGarrett, have prevailed again in accomplishing my goal with this thread.........trigger liberals.

How does it differ from other administrations who ask all the previous attorneys to quit?

Wont it be fun to say "Your Fired" to the the "Grabber in Chief"?

what lie?

Where have you been? No worries it is all coming down soon.. Just a matter of time..

This little guy lies better than Sessions

A poll by a liberal school of "those who responded". Wow.

You Bolsheviks' Desperation is showing.

Educate yourself >>>>

The Quinnipiac University Poll is a public opinion polling center based atQuinnipiac University in Connecticut. It surveys public opinion in Connecticut, Florida, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, and nationally.

and? where's the lie?

A poll by a liberal school of "those who responded". Wow.

You Bolsheviks' Desperation is showing.

Educate yourself >>>>

The Quinnipiac University Poll is a public opinion polling center based atQuinnipiac University in Connecticut. It surveys public opinion in Connecticut, Florida, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Virginia, and nationally.

All I need to know is that it is a poll of those who responded which is not a scientific poll. In fact, its a farce.

Also, the Loon school is in Connecticut. Do you know how many Raving Loons there are in Connecticut?

All of them. Everybody in Connecticut is a Turd.

You Desperation is showing.

Haaaa....Polls are from different states but you go ahead and believe what you want...
well I'm still waiting for you to post the lie.

$425 a week is better than ZERO per week... that is unless you have some kind of "alternative math."

You have some seriously low expectations.....
Hell,it'd take more than two weeks at that rate to pay my damn electric bill in August.:lol:

What do you NOT understand? If they quit they get ZERO money while they look for a new job. If they get fired for NO REASON, they get $425 a week while they look for a new job. Seriously, why is this so hard for you to get?

They better be quick about it,living in D.C. ain't cheap.

Do you think federal attorneys live pay check to pay check? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

You're the one who brought it up dumbass.
So in essence you're encouraging these wealthy people to collect unemployment when they clearly dont need it.
Why do you hate the poor?

Wrong, I'm encouraging them to take advantage of a system that is put into place for the exact reason that is being proposed here. If you fire someone without just cause, they deserve to be able to collect unemployment until they find a new job. End of story. Why do you hate people being treated fairly?

This is where you brag about throwing away more food out of your fridge every month that goes to waste than what a person would draw in unemployment in Arkansas or some other state... because you are such a warrior for the poor.

How does it differ from other administrations who ask all the previous attorneys to quit?

Wont it be fun to say "Your Fired" to the the "Grabber in Chief"?
dude, you can say it all fking day, week, month, year and four years, then four more years, I give two shits.

Mac will always believe what he wants and not be disturbed by the facts.

what facts you got fakey!! how's pretendland going.

Forum List

Back