BREAKING! Alex Soros Tweets Out Picture Of A Bullet Hole and 47 — A Direct Violent Threat to Donald Trump!

Like I explained yesterday, terrorists like dimocrap scum attract the retarded. Soros hopes that some nutcase retard in the dimocrap scum ranks (and there are plenty of them) wants to make a name for him/herself while feeling exceptionally victimized and Murders Trump.

dimocrap scum do this shit all the time.
I have posted for YEARS, "There is no low to which a Democrat won't go." Any means to an end.

She's not really history inclined. She seems to make it up as she goes along

Without Google she'd be lost

Apparently, she's still lost even with Google. Both Soros' birth date and information on the end of WWII/Nuremberg are readily available on the internet.

Now I just feel guilty for mocking a person who is very likely severely mentally disabled.

Prove it or, as usual, run away like this :scared1:
who
And a red hat is not proof. We don't care how much it scares you.

I don't ever run away, but I frequently choose not to waste my time on idiots who can never defend their posts.

Why would anyone be afraid of morons wearing red hats? If you're dumb enough to keep voting for Trump, you're not going to last long when reality jumps up and bites you in the ass.

If you want to wear a red badge of stupidity and ignorance, by all means, let us know who you are up front. When someone tells you who they are, believe them.

Trump continues to tells us he's a liar and a criminal who wants to overthrow the Constitution. When you wear a red hat, that tells us THIS is who you believe. A lying conman who thinks he's running against Barrack Obama, Nicki Haley is responsible for January 6th and the George Washington's Continental Army took over the airports.

I don't ever run away, but I frequently choose not to waste my time on idiots who can never defend their posts.

Why would anyone be afraid of morons wearing red hats? If you're dumb enough to keep voting for Trump, you're not going to last long when reality jumps up and bites you in the ass.

If you want to wear a red badge of stupidity and ignorance, by all means, let us know who you are up front. When someone tells you who they are, believe them.

Trump continues to tells us he's a liar and a criminal who wants to overthrow the Constitution. When you wear a red hat, that tells us THIS is who you believe. A lying conman who thinks he's running against Barrack Obama, Nicki Haley is responsible for January 6th and the George Washington's Continental Army took over the airports.

Nobody cares, Canadian

You can't get more threatening than this. This is aimed purely at President Trump. Let's see what the Secret Service does, or FBI for that matter.

soros-threat-trump-47.jpg

My guess is NOTHING

the f***** are likely cheering

Forum List

Back