BREAKING! Alex Soros Tweets Out Picture Of A Bullet Hole and 47 — A Direct Violent Threat to Donald Trump!

$47? How does that relate to tRump? Is that all he's gonna have left after E Jean is done with him? Not seeing the relevance of a hole in a piece of glass either.

Apparently, talking about crime and inflation is a threat to Crazy Donald. That being the case, just about every rightwinger on this forum has threatened Trump.

Billiejeens

That's gonna be hard to prove.

-Considering his statement about crime and inflation both trending lower, is true.

-Considering Trump is never mentioned.

The $47 dollars shown for "inflation", if you think it is for the future 47th president...that could be either Biden, Trump, or an unlikely Haley...?

I don't think it is more than a coincidence, but I do think Alex or whomever posts for him, should be interviewed by the Secret Service... just for precaution's sake.

Billiejeens

That's gonna be hard to prove.

-Considering his statement about crime and inflation both trending lower, is true.

-Considering Trump is never mentioned.

The $47 dollars shown for "inflation", if you think it is for the future 47th president...that could be either Biden, Trump, or an unlikely Haley...?

I don't think it is more than a coincidence, but I do think Alex or whomever posts for him, should be interviewed by the Secret Service... just for precaution's sake.

As usual you don't even know what's being discussed.

I know this is the article the picture was taken from. I know that NONE of it mentions or even aludes too Trump.

I also know it doesn't matter what the article said that was retweeted by Alex Soros. You guys simply feel there's a hidden message. Something that no amount of actual facts will change.

I know this is the article the picture was taken from. I know that NONE of it mentions or even aludes too Trump.

I also know it doesn't matter what the article said that was retweeted by Alex Soros. You guys simply feel there's a hidden message. Something that no amount of actual facts will change.
And the Bloody Head In Kathy Griffin’s Hand was not alluding to Donaldus Magnus either ...😆🤣😝

:lol: it ain't me.... It is YOU!

Fill me in on your conspiracy that you believe hook line and sinker, that you got from Laura Loomer and the gatewaypundit....

:lol::lol:

Nice informative article BELOW, and the picture depicted by the News agency eh?

And the Bloody Head In Kathy Griffin’s Hand was not alluding to Donaldus Magnus either ...😆🤣😝
So you are sticking with your conspiracy theory, eh?

Even though the link SHOWS it was a picture from this article, in The Atlantic....
From this story in The Atlantic....

Sure it was. A joke in bad taste. A joke she paid for with her career.

This on the other hand is trying to claim, that an article talking about inflation and crime, having a picture of a bullet hole and money, is not about that but is about is some hidden message about assassinating Trump.

A question. How many people do you think will notice the exact amount of money in that picture if Gateway Pundit wouldn't have pointed it out? How many people would care about that retweet if the last name here wasn't Soros?

For myself, when I read an article I tend to focus on that article and not the B-roll pictures on top of that article.

The fact of the matter is that you guys are prone to believe in conspiracy theories. And rags like the Gateway Pundit know this. So they post something like that, remove all the context and let you guys' mind fill in the blanks.

That's how conspiracy theories work.

Sure it was. A joke in bad taste. A joke she paid for with her career.

This on the other hand is trying to claim, that an article talking about inflation and crime, having a picture of a bullet hole and money, is not about that but is about is some hidden message about assassinating Trump.

A question. How many people do you think will notice the exact amount of money in that picture if Gateway Pundit wouldn't have pointed it out? How many people would care about that retweet if the last name here wasn't Soros?

For myself, when I read an article I tend to focus on that article and not the B-roll pictures on top of that article.

The fact of the matter is that you guys are prone to believe in conspiracy theories. And rags like the Gateway Pundit know this. So they post something like that, remove all the context and let you guys' mind fill in the blanks.

That's how conspiracy theories work.
And the modus operandi of all the loser's men and women is to create an outlandish conspiracy about a Soros son.... so that the Trumpers won't read the article about inflation and crime rates... which are trending downward...good news for Biden, and for all of us!

Last edited:
And the modus operandi of all the loser's men and women is to create an outlandish conspiracy about a Soros son.... so that the Trumpers won't read the article about inflation and crime rates are trending downward...good news for Biden, and for all of us!
An article in the Atlantic? They would rather walk five miles over broken glass than read anything in the Atlantic.

No, I think some editor or other simply noticed the tweet, and then spun it in order to feed the outrage machine. That's how they get their clicks and money.

What they're counting on is that their readers, their definitely not "sheeple" readers will simply accept the premise without sourcing at all.

Pretty safe bet in my opinion. Confirmation bias, not to mention a total lack of intellectual honesty pretty much guarantees that.

So you are sticking with your conspiracy theory, eh?

Even though the link SHOWS it was a picture from this article, in The Atlantic....
From this story in The Atlantic....

Conspiracy theories are all they have. Trump loves them. They've never read the Atlantic.

Forum List

Back