BREAKING: Atlanta PD release arial view of massive Antifa column that attacked police facility with SPLC support this weekend

The adjective "massive " is a gross exaggeration.

It's maybe a 100....being overly generous would be 150 people at best....

This is a lackluster group of ne'er do wells that set a piece of equipment on fire at a construction site. Mostly because there was nothing there to burn.

They accomplished nothing other than to get themselves arrested. Atlanta GA is a largely dominantly black city in GA. So why they are protesting a predominantly black police force is a mystery to me.
None of this makes sense to me. Discrimination? Of who by who?

The adjective "massive " is a gross exaggeration.

It's maybe a 100....being overly generous would be 150 people at best....

This is a lackluster group of ne'er do wells that set a piece of equipment on fire at a construction site. Mostly because there was nothing there to burn.

They accomplished nothing other than to get themselves arrested. Atlanta GA is a largely dominantly black city in GA. So why they are protesting a predominantly black police force is a mystery to me.
None of this makes sense to me. Discrimination? Of who by who?
The Marxists/Democrats love to destroy things but never ever build something that could be productive. Why is that?

The Marxists/Democrats love to destroy things but never ever build something that could be productive. Why is that?

I disagree. Some of them are master carpenters and home builders. :laughing0301:

30078612-8462575-image-m-25_1593157399874.jpg

Some of them are farmers. :laughing0301:

DSC_2954.jpg

Some of them own stores, which do millions of dollars worth of business every year. :laughing0301:

bd73f29e-8ca7-45ea-8138-0dc16c1e2d9b_750x422.jpg

Some are master sign painters. :laughing0301:

30078620-8462575-image-a-18_1593157255228.jpg

Some are world-class athletes. :laughing0301:

CHOP-Credit-Nate-Gowdy-001.jpg

Some even devote their lives to becoming public servants. :laughing0301:

45eglu.jpg

Destruction is very easy...
It requires no talent or skill whatsoever...and it can happen very quickly.

Construction requires talents and skills and complex thought. It also requires coordination with others who also have higher reasoning skills.

Down here in Florida if any looters or rioters start burning stuff, we law abiding citizens can have open season on them, maybe other states should adopt that practice to stop these HOME GROWN TERRORISTS before they get uppity. And of course Law Abiding Citizens follow the law while Marxists/Democrats always break the law.

View attachment 763298
Florida riot stopper >>>

1678244659016.jpeg

Forum List

Back