BREAKING: Biden Caves, He and Speaker McCarthy List Points of Agreement, Take Possibility of Default off the Table

Story is developing. Will be interesting to see the final key points of what they settle on.

This is what I love about American partisan polotics.

For weeks the right has attacked Biden for refusing to work with McCarthy to get a deal done.

Then when he does he is accused of caving.

Same thing happened with Trump by the left.

This is one of the many reasons nobody worth having as POTUS will run for the office.

It's not even party over country at this point. It's BASE over country.

The GQP obediently bent over for Trump on the ceiling, but NOW it's a CRISIS that just CAN'T WAIT. (ha ha)

And does this give the Dems the excuse to do the same fucked up thing in the future? Yep.

The decay continues.

The GQP obediently bent over for Trump on the ceiling, but NOW it's a CRISIS that just CAN'T WAIT. (ha ha)

And does this give the Dems the excuse to do the same fucked up thing in the future? Yep.

The decay continues.

Mac will be the saddest man on Earth if Trump dies. Who will be around to make him feel morally superior?

While I've said all along this is nothing more than political theater and we will not default, wow what a fluff article.

They've agreed to come together unless they can't agree? LOL

The decay continues.

That'd be awful!
The Dems fighting to cut spending as well!

LOL!

And does this give the Dems the excuse to do the same fucked up thing in the future?

That'd be fucked up if the Dems threaten to default unless spending is cut. LOL!
I'll try to keep this simple for you.

This gives the Dems the excuse to hold the economy hostage while they demand to push through their own agenda items, whatever they may be, including ridiculous spending INCREASES.

Okay. I tried to dumb it down for you. You're welcome. Done.

I'll try to keep this simple for you.

This gives the Dems the excuse to hold the economy hostage while they demand to push through their own agenda items, whatever they may be, including ridiculous spending INCREASES.

Okay. I tried to dumb it down for you. You're welcome. Done.

Dems pushing ridiculous spending increases? Inconceivable!!!

Forum List

Back