BREAKING: Bill Clinton to be Named as “Doe 36” in Epstein Court Documents

You think a plane is the only way to get to an island?
And what happened to all women should be believed, vermin?

We would believe the victims if ANY of them had accused Bill Clinton of anything.

Can you provide us with a link wherein ANY of Epsteins victims have accused Bill Clinton of anything?

Fake news.....as usual. :rolleyes-41:
Even CNN said that there was no dirt on Trump

I read that Trump's name is sprinkled all over documents. In addition to his having been named by more than one of Epstein's victims, and there is still the lawsuit from the 13 year old who said he beat and raped her at Epstein's apartment.

I read that Trump's name is sprinkled all over documents. In addition to his having been named by more than one of Epstein's victims, and there is still the lawsuit from the 13 year old who said he beat and raped her at Epstein's apartment.

You believe the lies, and I'll go along with CNN and that they found no dirt on Trump.
Believe me if there was something there on Trump, CNN would be on that like white on rice.
Think about that and let it sink in.

Utter projection.

7SSCF5OOWJNGDP447A6UZHHCDY.jpg
Yeah, from you retards.

There's a lot of hilarity in the documents.

Q. And Ghislaine was not topless in a photo with the Pope, just so I'm clear?

A. Correct.

:lol:

You were crying over Epstein's death.

Only because there would be no way to investigate his crimes, and fellow travelers any further. Thus dozens, if not hundreds of victims will never get their day in Court, nor get even a small measure of justice.

You seem desperate to prevent that.

LOL

Moans the delusional freak who still can't find the election fraud he's been whining about for more than 3 years now.

I am waiting for each statement to be debunked. Get started. This proves you are delusional and a traitor.

wow, you've really been living in the dembot cult bubble.....Juanita Broaddrick.

Since you accept accusations as fact, how can you deny Trump raped a 12 year old and a 13 year old?

Only because there would be no way to investigate his crimes, and fellow travelers any further. Thus dozens, if not hundreds of victims will never get their day in Court, nor get even a small measure of justice.

You seem desperate to prevent that.

His crimes were investigated and adjudicated. His victims received justice in the form of a conviction. And they had well over a decade to go after him in court themselves if that was something they were after.

Forum List

Back