BREAKING: Bill Clinton to be Named as “Doe 36” in Epstein Court Documents

Bill likes them young...

Bill likes them young.jpg

I am waiting for each statement to be debunked. Get started. This proves you are delusional and a traitor.

I got only as far as the first one to see this is bullshit.

Fulton County, Georgia, the most populous county in the state, has no digital record of all in person votes cast in its original results

First of all, that statement is a lie. They did have digital records. Every single ballot was scanned. That rumor stems from a claim that there were missing poll tallies. But even that wasn't all in person votes. It was from 10 tabulation.

But even worse for Don the Con, Georgia did THREE statewide counts of all the ballots which proves the votes were counted even if it's true that some poll tallies were missing.

You'll die never finding proof of widespread election fraud because there was none.

I got only as far as the first one to see this is bullshit.

Fulton County, Georgia, the most populous county in the state, has no digital record of all in person votes cast in its original results

First of all, that statement is a lie. They did have digital records. Every single ballot was scanned. That rumor stems from a claim that there were missing poll tallies. But even that wasn't all in person votes. It was from 10 tabulation.

But even worse for Don the Con, Georgia did THREE statewide counts of all the ballots which proves the votes were counted even if it's true that some poll tallies were missing.

You'll die never finding proof of widespread election fraud because there was none.
I see no source proving what you say. Try again. Try this one.
• Ninety percent of these approximately 148,000 absentee ballots cast in Fulton County cannot be authenticated. Ballot images for 132,284 mail-in votes have no .SHA file, which is created automatically when a ballot is scanned and used to authenticate the digital image of the vote, lacking evidence they were scanned and tabulated properly, or even cast by a real voter. • 104,994 ballot image files of these mail-in ballots from the original count contained identical modified time stamps, suggesting electronic manipulation.

Another violation of election laws.

• None of the 315,000 votes cast during early voting in Fulton County were witnessed to and signed by the poll manager and two poll workers, as required by state election rules. The closing tapes for these votes are all unsigned, showed more tabulated votes than the tabulators had recorded as scanning in their protective counters, and recorded improbably low percentages for President Trump. For example, President Trump received only 0.9 percent, 2.4 percent, 3.7 percent from some of the tabulators, as if he was a third party candidate, or in a third world country. The anomalies indicate ballots were not scanned on the tabulators that printed the closing tapes, making the closing tapes fraudulent.

I read that Trump's name is sprinkled all over documents. In addition to his having been named by more than one of Epstein's victims, and there is still the lawsuit from the 13 year old who said he beat and raped her at Epstein's apartment.

You do realize all three of your linked articles are the same?

Nothing in there about your accusation................You do have a link for that don't you?

So far, nothing. They have more on Jimmy Kimmel than Donald Trump.
Yet Trump has publicly stated that he has known Epstein for over 15 years and we all know Epstein was a pimp. Yeah keep believe that Trump did not know or was a client

Yeah keep on believing that a guy that has been divorced a couple of times and said that Epstein like younger woman was not a client

Oh well I save it for you as the list has came out and Trumps name is on it.

So keep talking about Clinton and ignoring the abyss is up ahead.

Trump and Epstein had a reported friendship, with the Republican telling New York magazine in 2002 that he'd known Epstein for 15 years and that he was a "terrific guy." He also flew on his jet a number of times, though he distanced himself from his comments following Epstein's arrest and said they had not spoken in years.

Yet Trump has publicly stated that he has known Epstein for over 15 years and we all know Epstein was a pimp. Yeah keep believe that Trump did not know or was a client

Yeah keep on believing that a guy that has been divorced a couple of times and said that Epstein like younger woman was not a client

Oh well I save it for you as the list has came out and Trumps name is on it.

So keep talking about Clinton and ignoring the abyss is up ahead.

Trump and Epstein had a reported friendship, with the Republican telling New York magazine in 2002 that he'd known Epstein for 15 years and that he was a "terrific guy." He also flew on his jet a number of times, though he distanced himself from his comments following Epstein's arrest and said they had not spoken in years.

Everything that has come out exonerates Trump. You lose.

I see no source proving what you say. Try again. Try this one.
• Ninety percent of these approximately 148,000 absentee ballots cast in Fulton County cannot be authenticated. Ballot images for 132,284 mail-in votes have no .SHA file, which is created automatically when a ballot is scanned and used to authenticate the digital image of the vote, lacking evidence they were scanned and tabulated properly, or even cast by a real voter. • 104,994 ballot image files of these mail-in ballots from the original count contained identical modified time stamps, suggesting electronic manipulation.

As far as missing .SHA files, that is not proof of fraud. Again, Georgia counted ballots 3 times. Biden prevailed with each count.

Sorry Trump is on the list. You seem to can't handle the truth

Still keep believing as there is more to come
So what? Epstein moved among the very rich. Witnesses have said he, Trump, participated in nothing of a sexual nature. There is nothing more to come about Trump.

As far as missing .SHA files, that is not proof of fraud. Again, Georgia counted ballots 3 times. Biden prevailed with each count.
All the facts are proof of no integrity whatsoever in the election. Are you trying to deny that?

All the facts are proof of no integrity whatsoever in the election. Are you trying to deny that?

Of course I deny that. They counted all the ballots 3 times. Biden won all 3 counts. You have nothing to prove fraud.

Update

“Clinton Likes Them Young” – Wild Bill (DOE 36) Named Numerous Times in Epstein Documents Which Reveal His Alleged Sick Appetite for Girls​

3HXahWj4.jpg

Everything that has come out exonerates Trump. The fact that he had known Epstein for 15 years isn't an indication of guilt. Jeffrey Epstein was a very wealthy and active New York businessman. Hundreds of people knew him.

Since you accept accusations as fact, how can you deny Trump raped a 12 year old and a 13 year old?
I’ve not heard a 12 year old or 13 year old say he did…link?

Wanna see a pic of Clinton getting a rub down by one of Epstein’s sex slaves?

So what? Epstein moved among the very rich. Witnesses have said he, Trump, participated in nothing of a sexual nature. There is nothing more to come about Trump.

Yeah hold tight to that dream as three is more to come.

Still I bet you said the same thing when Clinton name was released.

Of course I deny that. They counted all the ballots 3 times. Biden won all 3 counts. You have nothing to prove fraud.
How many times can illegal ballots be counted? Too much evidence is now out. The election was definitely stolen. You are an embarrassment and a traitor.

Forum List

Back