BREAKING: Bill Clinton to be Named as “Doe 36” in Epstein Court Documents

The list is online, knock yourself out.

Just as I figured. You can't name even one.

rotfl-gif.288736

missed the point again didn't you. I wonder if I did a search about what comments were made by you and your fellow poster about Biden based on his daughter missing diary

Yeah karma is a bitch
Biden daughter.jpeg

They would be the diary that was stolen by republicans. How convenient. Biden's daughter has always said good things about her dad publically. So if you have any comments where she said she was abused, then post it.

If you reading more into the photo than it actually depicts, then that is on you.
I see a father who loves his daughter as any father would loves his daughter

really if you reading more into the photo than it actually shows , then that is on you

1704497178274.png

Hands on her hips, wow, I guess that the norm

1704497659490.png

1704497746203.png

1704497911791.png

See how people can get the wrong impression

Last edited:
Actually, the diary was left in some sort of rehab facility for people with drug and mental heath issues,...Left by a shit for brains democrat daughter.
According to the New York Times, the investigation was first opened in October 2020 by Trump’s Justice Department after a representative for Biden’s family reported that “several of Ms. Biden’s personal items had been stolen in a burglary.”

The Times further reported, “Project Veritas did not publish Ms. Biden’s diary, but dozens of handwritten pages from it were posted on a right wing website.”

According to the New York Times, the investigation was first opened in October 2020 by Trump’s Justice Department after a representative for Biden’s family reported that “several of Ms. Biden’s personal items had been stolen in a burglary.”

Project Veritas Claims the Diary ‘Had Been Abandoned in a Room’ in Which Ashley Biden Stayed & Confirms that the Southern District of New York Is Investigating Project Veritas’s Employees​

Another Project V scam

The diary was stolen. Then Project VERITAS got this diary. They claim that it was abandon in a room where Ashley B was staying.

Project V says -- we were approached by tipsters claiming they had a copy of Ashley Biden’s diary.

At the end of the day, we made the ethical decision that because, in part, we could not determine if the diary was real, if the diary in fact belonged to Ashley Biden, or if the contents of the diary occurred, we could not publish the diary and any part thereof. We attempted to return the diary to an attorney representing Ms. Biden,

So Project V says that it was left behind

Biden daughter says it was stolen

As much as you have on Clinton and absolute proof of the innocence of Obama and Biden.
Here’s the difference between us: You claimed the plane ride from Palm Beach to NJ disqualified Trump from holding office (Even though you admit you have zero evidence of wrongdoing)

I have made no claims about Clinton.

They would be the diary that was stolen by republicans. How convenient. Biden's daughter has always said good things about her dad publically. So if you have any comments where she said she was abused, then post it.

If you reading more into the photo than it actually depicts, then that is on you.
I see a father who loves his daughter as any father would loves his daughter

really if you reading more into the photo than it actually shows , then that is on you

View attachment 883936
Hands on her hips, wow, I guess that the norm

View attachment 883943

View attachment 883946

View attachment 883948

See how people can get the wrong impression
Libs twist normal interactions as perverse and dismiss gross abnormalities as normal interactions

Forum List

Back