Breaking! British Ambassador to U.S. Quits Over Donald Trump Leak Storm

A.) My opinion of the British isn't favorable.
All over including the US the British Protestants seem to be really dumb, arrogant, ignorant & Liberal.

B.)That's 2050.
Theres Nearly 13 million Mexicans in California as we speak.

C .) Muslims aren't much better or worse than Latinos.
The USA is in worse shape.

The US is big enough to absorb some migration.
Although the left wants total population replacement in the US for a perpetual underclass and voting block.
I believe the left jumped the gun and Americans have wised up.

Sort of.
But I suspect the issues will spread deeper into the Heart of the USA.
I've read some towns in even Kansas that used to be all White are now over 70% Latino because of meat packing jobs.

And you dont think the natives are pissed about that?
We're talking about the heartland that got Trump elected.
They're PISSED about the influx of immigrants!!!
This will lead to war at some point,you can count on it.

Oh but we're not pissed here?

One neighbor here has a big banner on his front lawn reading President Build That Wall.

Another dude in Pawling has a White lifted Pick Up with Build the Wall in big letters across his windshield.

I actually think we're more pissed here.

I tend to think Anglos are Autistic about cutting taxes in the USA.
Not necessarily social Conservatives.

I live in Texas obviously.
I watched machine shops go from maybe 3% hispanic in the mid 80's to around 70% by 2010.
And wages stagnated throughout that time.
Had this one mexican dude I worked with who was born in cali and moved to Houston for the job opportunities.
I constantly dogged illegals and one day he got pissed and confronted me saying I hated mexicans.
I went on to tell him I was engaged to an Hispanic girl at one point in my life and I had nothing against mexicans,or South Americans for that matter.
I then explained how illegals that come here eventually received amnesty and came out of the shadows and begin competing for the same job he worked in and it had nothing to do with being prejudice.
He thought about it for a while and a few days later he came back and apologized and became a fervent anti illegal immigrant supporter.

A.) My opinion of the British isn't favorable.
All over including the US the British Protestants seem to be really dumb, arrogant, ignorant & Liberal.

B.)That's 2050.
Theres Nearly 13 million Mexicans in California as we speak.

C .) Muslims aren't much better or worse than Latinos.
The USA is in worse shape.

Although the left wants total population replacement in the US for a perpetual underclass and voting block.

Sort of.
I've read some towns in even Kansas that used to be all White are now over 70% Latino because of meat packing jobs.

One neighbor here has a big banner on his front lawn reading President Build That Wall.

Another dude in Pawling has a White lifted Pick Up with Build the Wall in big letters across his windshield.

I watched machine shops go from maybe 3% hispanic in the mid 80's to around 70% by 2010.
Had this one mexican dude I worked with who was born in cali and moved to Houston for the job opportunities.
I constantly dogged illegals and one day he got pissed and confronted me saying I hated mexicans.
I went on to tell him I was engaged to an Hispanic girl at one point in my life and I had nothing against mexicans,or South Americans for that matter.
I then explained how illegals that come here eventually received amnesty and came out of the shadows and begin competing for the same job he worked in and it had nothing to do with being prejudice.
He thought about it for a while and a few days later he came back and apologized and became a fervent anti illegal immigrant supporter.

The point is that Trump is making us isolated this time with the UK.

I was anti-illegal & also anti Islamic refugee probably since 2002.

Sort of.

Fuck the UK!!!
I really dont give a fuck if they fall to the muslim invaders.

Sort of.
Much of Britain isn't a mindless, leftist buffoon like you are either. There's plenty of good conservatives left in all of Europe that want the muslims gone. They know what's going on and don't like it. But they can't say anything since you Nazi's elected SPEECH CONTROL GESTAPO to watch over what you say.

You've been had, and you're lost, entirely because of morons like you.

Haha. I'm a Leftist?
See...Brits are dumb.

Brits are super Individualist & Egalitarian.

To make matters worse they're very violent & war mongering by Euro standards.
Yes, you're a leftist, and you're no more individualist than an EGG PLANT. You can't think or speak your mind over there or you can be THROWN IN JAIL, and apparently you like it that way. There is NOTHING, INDIVIDUALIST about that. You are under TOTAL CONTROL.

A.) You seem to think I live in the UK.
Gee..How dumb.

B.) I'm an American born Catholic Pole.
That's pretty obvious.

C.) I'm on the far- Right of the Authoritarian / Fascist type.

D.) I'm anti- Islamic Refugee.

E.) Brits + USA come out the most Individualist.

Judging groups as individuals is Individualism.

Brits are big on that.
Whatever you claim to be, your comments tell the story.

You're an America hating leftist.

Sort of.

Bull shit. The UK has never had a more staunch supporter of NATO, and they know it.

You're a moron.

For some interesting historic perspective, the FDR appointed ambassador to the U.K. who happened to be JFK's father. was forced to resign over his support for the Nazi regime.

"Ambassador @KimDarroch always understood the strength of President Trump and referred to him as the “Terminator” who is indestructible and will most likely be reelected.

Kim Darroch did an outstanding job as Ambassador and sorry to see he has resigned his post. He got a raw deal from press." - Sen Graham, as retweeted by Trump

D_HvrCgXYAE1j3A.jpg

He knew that Trump is a child that will hold a grudge for decades about the mean things said about him.

He did what was best for all involved. Once his view of Trump became known he was never going to get anything accomplished.
A good ambassador wouldn’t say mean things! Ambassadors are supposed to be good will people.

A good Ambassador is honest and truthful. They have to be able to read people well. The British Ambassador was perfectly correct in his assessment of your President. The man is a thin-skinned idiot.

Notice that Theresa May didn't disagree with her Ambassador, or castigate him in any way. She said it was "unfortunate" his cables were publishled. When shit like this happens, the rest of the world laughs and laughs at you fools and your orange clown.

He knew that Trump is a child that will hold a grudge for decades about the mean things said about him.

He did what was best for all involved. Once his view of Trump became known he was never going to get anything accomplished.
A good ambassador wouldn’t say mean things! Ambassadors are supposed to be good will people.

A good Ambassador is honest and truthful. They have to be able to read people well. The British Ambassador was perfectly correct in his assessment of your President. The man is a thin-skinned idiot.

Notice that Theresa May didn't disagree with her Ambassador, or castigate him in any way. She said it was "unfortunate" his cables were publishled. When shit like this happens, the rest of the world laughs and laughs at you fools and your orange clown.
And your is a little man girl.

Forum List

Back