Breaking: (Bwa-hahaha) Sean Hannity is the mystery 3rd client of Cohen

Plenty of proof of crimes there..........but...........they are above the law.........
Haha...i was wondering which excuse it would be today. Nah, it couldn't POSSIBLY be that you are just delusional....
Have you posted anything that counters what I said...............

NOPE.

He never posts anything relevant, just deflections and attacks
When faced with facts..............it's all they have...........

Plenty of proof of crimes there..........but...........they are above the law.........
Haha...i was wondering which excuse it would be today. Nah, it couldn't POSSIBLY be that you are just delusional....

NOPE.
Who needs to counter your fantasies? Nobody . I don't think you understand that
Another you suck post who has nothing to offer the discussion.........We expect that.........

NOPE.
Another you suck post who has nothing to offer the discussion.........We expect that.........
Of I am offering something. I am repudiating your silly nonsense and making fun 9f you, which is what a deviant deserves.

FFS! 2018 election are heating UP!

A judge rules to unseal 11 cases related to independent counsel Ken Starr's investigation into President Bill Clinton, following a CNN request Judge rules to unseal 11 cases related to Starr's Clinton investigation - CNNPolitics

btw: Can any of these old guys get it up?

btw2: This Judge was appointed by OBAMA!

From your link;

Clinton and others involved, through their private attorneys, said they didn't oppose making the records public, Howell wrote.

Who gives a fuck who they were appointed by dumbass. They're judges, and they're doing their jobs.

Scroll back to post # 355 on this thread and fhen come back on here and tell me that Sean Hannity has been acting truthfully & honorably in his reporting since Trump became POTUS.

Hell all of FOX NEWS as turned into a shithole of manufactured conspiracy theories, in a futile attempt to protect Donald Trump. Here is a good example of that.

Even FOX NEWS journalists have threatened to quit this network.

They have some good reporters on this network, but this network is completely inundated by primetime shows like Sean Hannity, the Five, FOX & FRIENDS and other programs that completely distort the news in an effort to protect Donald Trump.

A great book for you all to read right now. Top seller on Amazon. Very well written, easy to follow, informative & hard to put down. This book will prepare you for the open public hearings that will start on January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress. This book is verified by several trusted credible news sources and their reporting over the last year, that has not been reported on FOX NEWS or distorted to no end on FOX NEWS.

At that point FOX NEWS nor anyone else will be able to protect Donald Trump. (Hearings & Testimony will be on C-Span, National News 24/7).
Or choose to stay in the last row up in the nose bleed section of no information on FOX NEWS.

51j3PYLWxaL.jpg

Doing a no knock raid on Michael Cohen is the equivalent of J. Edgar Hoover snatching Al Capone's accountant. That's how serious this is, and Sean Hannity is right in the middle of it.

Here is a REAL similarity. An age-old poster for Lenin and one or failed former President Barack Hussein Obama prior to his speech in Germany.

ObamaandLeninPosters-S.jpg

This is not about Obama or Hillary Clinton. All of the emails you could possibly dig up, don't hold a matchstick to TREASON, OBSTRUCTION & LIES.

And there's nothing like just giving the Russians classified information.

I doubt Sean Hannity reported on this one.

Trump met with the Russians in the Oval office, kicked out American media, let Russian media in. There were 3 other Americans in that room with him. They were H.R McMaster, National Security adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy National Security adviser, and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washington Post that Trump had given the Russians classified information?
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

U.S. intelligence had warned Isreali intelligence several months before to not give classified information to Trump, citing he is compromised by the Russians.
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

I know for dam certain that Hannity never told you that Trump was planning on building a Trump Tower in downtown Moscow while he was running for POTUS.

While Donald Trump was running for president in late 2015 and early 2016, his company was pursuing a plan to develop a massive Trump Tower in Moscow, according to several people familiar with the proposal and new records reviewed by Trump Organization lawyers.
Trump’s business sought deal on a Trump Tower in Moscow while he ran for president

I would strongly suggest that you read this book. It will prepare you for the open-public hearings and testimony that will begin on January 20, 2019 when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in either one or both houses of congress. At that point Sean Hannity--FOX NEWS nor anyone else is going to be able to protect Trump.

i
51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Living on the Sean Hannity show and the other political soap box operas that line the prime time on FOX NEWS, really isn't working for you.

For those of you that want to see the lenght's Sean Hannity has taken to protect Trump, you can watch some video's by scrolling back to post # 355 on this thread.

Spewing old news eh ??? LOL.

These things have been debated and debated, and the left loses, and just keeps on losing.

Come back when you got something new to add or just keep on dreaming.

Comey's book is the same (nothing new, just good ole butt hurt). LOL

NOPE.
Of I am offering something. I am repudiating your silly nonsense and making fun 9f you, which is what a deviant deserves.
Did you just call that person evil ???? ROTFLMBO

NOPE.

He never posts anything relevant, just deflections and attacks
When faced with facts..............it's all they have...........

and as soon as you state any facts, we'll let you know.

All deep state...............all are in COLLUSION to keep the status quo the way it's always been.

Poor wittle Comey got fired boo hoo...........Board member back in the day to a bank with ties to CF...........and a bank that laundered money to Cartels..

Yeah..........that's a resume for the top crime dog in this country.......yippie
LOLOL

Trump learned ya new vernacular, no wonder you’re grateful. Deep state ... fake news ... alternative facts ...

Regardless ... all Republicans.

Democrats are just sittin’ Back with our feet up, tossing back kernels of popcorn — and laughing.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

All deep state...............all are in COLLUSION to keep the status quo the way it's always been.

Poor wittle Comey got fired boo hoo...........Board member back in the day to a bank with ties to CF...........and a bank that laundered money to Cartels..

Yeah..........that's a resume for the top crime dog in this country.......yippie
LOLOL

Trump learned ya new vernacular, no wonder you’re grateful. Deep state ... fake news ... alternative facts ...

Democrats are just sittin’ Back with our feet up, tossing back kernels of popcorn — and laughing.

Whatever amuses you is fine with me..................

2016 election ....Dark money at over 3 Billion.................they spent all that money without wanting anything in return.......perhaps your dumb enough to believe that....................

Enjoy the show.............Your side will not like the next round..........now eat your popcorn like a good little liberal.

LOLOL

2016 election ....Dark money at over 3 Billion.................they spent all that money without wanting anything in return.......perhaps your dumb enough to believe that....................

Enjoy the show.............Your side will not like the next round..........now eat your popcorn like a good little liberal.
Democrats have flipped 40 Republican seats since twump became president. How many seats have Republicans flipped? Any??

:lmao:

And now Republicans are eating their own.

LOLOL

Democrats have flipped 40 Republican seats since twump became president. How many seats have Republicans flipped? Any??

Better hurry up and get more illegals in.............do that and it's in the bag for you.............lol

LOL

All Republicans.

LOLOL

Better hurry up and get more illegals in.............do that and it's in the bag for you.............lol
LOLOL

Illegal aliens can’t vote. Trumps own commission proved that.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Illegal aliens can’t vote. Trumps own commission proved that.
sure...........sure.............like those districts with 150% turn out...............Nothing to see there.......

Sell that Manure to someone else..............

Hannity will go on a rant tonight on his show. LMAO!!!

Hannity is on right now!!!! Just to let Snowflakes know, he has a radio show on at 3 that is often replicated on his 9 TV show. He is discussing Smileball Lyin' Comey though right now. Anyone hear Rush do the expose on Smileball Lyin' Comey? It was excellent and fully explains why Slimeball Lyin' Comey brought up the emails before the election. The corruption of the Swamp runs deep!

So Seanie is finding out that Cohen just coughed up his name to the judge. If there's nothing there, then why did Cohen resist to the point that he asked the judge if he could pass the name in an envelope rather than say it out loud?

I bet you loved Comey when he came out with the new email problem of Hillary's right before November 8 election, didn't you, hypocrite?

I bet you also want to believe what Fox tells you so you didn't watch Comey's interview last night, did you?

Get off my thread, slimeball.
What law did Hannity break? What law did Cohen break?

Forum List

Back