Breaking: (Bwa-hahaha) Sean Hannity is the mystery 3rd client of Cohen

WOW! President Donald Trump met with the Russians.
Trust me Cletus, NOBODY was as shocked as the Russians. Rewarded for their efforts in meddling in our election by being invited to the Oval Office?

So you're calling Obama a liar. You must be a racist

No, and no idea where you get your crazy ideas, weirdo...

It's Frank...can u expect anything other than delusional rantings?

It won't be long before you jokers start calling for any political opponents to be rounded up and put into Hillary's "fun camps".

It won't be long before you jokers start calling for any political opponents to be rounded up and put into Hillary's "fun camps".
Oops, I think maybe you are having a stroke. You see, it was you Trumpkins calling for people to be locked up...and your candidate joined in the chants...

Oops, I think maybe you are having a stroke. You see, it was you Trumpkins calling for people to be locked up...and your candidate joined in the chants...

Oh lookie, another partisan hack who assumes that because HE is a partisan hack everyone else must be too :) How cute.

Rump is doing his job, he is marching us off to War, hopefully you're young enough you'll have to go.

Oh lookie, another partisan hack who assumes that because HE is a partisan hack everyone else must be too :) How cute.

Rump is doing his job, he is marching us off to War, hopefully you're young enough you'll have to go.
I assume you are a Trumpkin because you look and sound like one. We have been over this before: when you act like a Trumpkin, and someone assumes you are a Trumpkin...

...why, that is YOUR fault, dumbass.

5ad7a2b62000007d06eb50f9.jpeg

Sean Hannity’s Own Coworker Breaks Down Why We Shouldn’t Buy His Cohen Fallacy

I expect more shoes will drop on this story.

I would not be surprised if The Crooked Hillary Foundation is funneling money to that Stormy Daniels' lawyers!

You sure do make up a lot of crap. You wouldn't be surprised? Got anything that would point to it, or is it like most of your posts, and pulled straight outta your ass?
I just pulled shit up out of my ass...........now disprove it.
You just did. Thanks.

14ndylk.jpg
Just because you say so.........lol

Keep clapping.........the ties are there......I provided information..........you provided hands clapping.

:abgg2q.jpg:

All deep state...............all are in COLLUSION to keep the status quo the way it's always been.

Poor wittle Comey got fired boo hoo...........Board member back in the day to a bank with ties to CF...........and a bank that laundered money to Cartels..

Yeah..........that's a resume for the top crime dog in this country.......yippie

HSBC bank says Comey resigns from board to head FBI

Global banking giant HSBC said Wednesday that non-executive director James Comey has stepped down from the board after his confirmation as director of the FBI.
The US Senate had on Monday confirmed President Barack Obama's pick to head the FBI at a time of heightened scrutiny of US intelligence operations.
"James B Comey, Jr., an independent non-executive director of HSBC Holdings plc, has resigned from the board with effect from 4 September 2013, following his confirmation by the US Senate as the next Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation," HSBC said in a brief statement.

comey-333333333333333333.jpg

I assume you are a Trumpkin because you look and sound like one. We have been over this before: when you act like a Trumpkin, and someone assumes you are a Trumpkin...

You're an idiot little man. Rump is doing what the Banker's tell him to. Obambi and all the rest did the same thing. You can "assume" anything you want, but sometimes you should just keep it to yourself, you come out looking stupid. It's all out the kid, you're just too lazy to look it up. I just like poking stupid partisan's about their rabid hatred for all things not "Progressive".

Global banking giant HSBC said Wednesday that non-executive director James Comey has stepped down from the board after his confirmation as director of the FBI.
The US Senate had on Monday confirmed President Barack Obama's pick to head the FBI at a time of heightened scrutiny of US intelligence operations.
"James B Comey, Jr., an independent non-executive director of HSBC Holdings plc, has resigned from the board with effect from 4 September 2013, following his confirmation by the US Senate as the next Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation," HSBC said in a brief statement.

You know, genius...Sessions could press charges.

Why has he not? Why are you ALWAYS wrong? Why do you change EVERY thread topic to Clinton, like some obsessed freak?

You know, genius...Sessions could press charges.

Why has he not? Why are you ALWAYS wrong? Why do you change EVERY thread topic to Clinton, like some obsessed freak?
The threads are about Criminals...........so naturally it points to Clinton and those in this BS investigation............

Plenty of proof of crimes there..........but...........they are above the law.........

McCabe needs a lawyer BTW............so may others................

You're an idiot little man. Rump is doing what the Banker's tell him to. Obambi and all the rest did the same thing. You can "assume" anything you want, but sometimes you should just keep it to yourself, you come out looking stupid. It's all out the kid, you're just too lazy to look it up. I just like poking stupid partisan's about their rabid hatred for all things not "Progressive".
Hmm, no, you bring these assumptions on yourself.

And I agree that our government is corporatist. There is no truly "left" party in this country.

Pretty outrageous that the Judge allowed this.

The Outrageous Outing of Sean Hannity

Hannity.jpg

Fox News host Sean Hannity poses on the set of his show “Hannity” in New York City. (Mike Segar/Reuters)
It violated longstanding, judicially endorsed standards.

"In yesterday’s column, I contended that it was outrageous for federal district judge Kimba Wood to direct that talk-radio and Fox News host Sean Hannity be publicly identified as Michael Cohen’s third client. Cohen, whose law practice is, shall we say, less than thriving, is under criminal investigation by the FBI and federal prosecutors in the Southern District of New York (SDNY). He claims only three clients. The other two, President Trump and GOP fundraiser Elliott Broidy, acknowledge retaining Cohen. Hannity denies ever having had a formal attorney-client relationship with him.

The court’s order that Hannity’s name be disclosed in open court violated longstanding, judicially endorsed standards against identifying uncharged persons in legal proceedings attendant to criminal investigations."

great article at link

Sean Hannity’s Outing Violated Legal Standards | National Review

Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's mystery client is Fox News host Sean Hannity

They also said that if Cohen's clients, other than Trump, were publicly revealed, it is "likely to be embarrassing or detrimental to the client."

-------------------------

I'd be ashamed too.
I have three attorneys sitting around with my files. I would think most adults with actuall buisness going on, tend to have an attorney on retainer! So far knock on wood have not had a great deal of use for them, but I feel better knowing they are there in case I ever gert sued!

Hmm, no, you bring these assumptions on yourself.

And I agree that our government is corporatist. There is no truly "left" party in this country.

LOL, another guy who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room. Like I said, you're free to assume anything you like but you look stupid in typing it. There is no Left or Right in the Political Class. I detest little partisan pricks, you know....like you.

Forum List

Back