Breaking: Chuck Schumer (A Jew) Takes The 5th On Trump Wiretapping

He didn't take the Fifth. He just said he wouldn't reveal classified information. On the same show, James Clapper make it crystal clear a few minutes later that the President's accusations never happened. He said so flat out.
Clapper perjured himself in front of Congress, so I wouldn't take his word for anything.
No former Obama Administration official can be trusted at this point because they're in full CYA mode.

Two FISA requests. One in June denied one in October granted.

For crying out loud people we've been told that all the intelligence agencies have been investigating not just Trump, not just his aides, but the whole bloody family including Ivanka's mother in law.

Sheesh. Is it really a stretch to think that the NSA wasn't wiretapping Trump Tower?
True!

The spin now is changing into "Obama didn't order it and didn't know."

Obama was given daily intelligence briefings, and his own lawyers went to the FISA court for permission to spy on the Trump campaign, and to bug the very residence where Trump, his wife, and his 10 year old son lived.

In the middle of a Presidential election campaign. And Obama "didn't know."

Sure.

This happened moments ago. You see the look on Shumers face? He knows that the shit has hit the fan.
Katrina Pierson on Fox this morning said Trump has access to information we haven't seen yet. So let them deny, deny, deny. Then drop the proof bomb on them.

thankfully white chister trash is dying off and your spawn will know their place

The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.

The LORD said Israel is for the Jews was never for the goyim who are idolotors

1. God never brought goyim or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
  2. The Lord has not given any goy the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
  3. Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring goyim to keep it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)
  4. If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath

Last edited:
He didn't take the Fifth. He just said he wouldn't reveal classified information. On the same show, James Clapper make it crystal clear a few minutes later that the President's accusations never happened. He said so flat out.

Tell me please that you really don't expect anyone to believe that Clapper is a truthful human being?

He commited perjury on a massive scale.
But you would believe Trump who is a compulsive liar? Your credibility is lacking.

Then what were the Electors supposed to be briefed on so they would switch their vote to Hillary?

And he's a flat out proven liar.

James Clapper Lied to Congress About NSA Surveillance. He Should Be Fired.
Fire James Clapper
The Director of National Intelligence lied to Congress about NSA surveillance. What else will he lie about?

Back at an open congressional hearing on March 12, Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) asked Clapper, “Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?” Clapper replied, “No sir … not wittingly.” As we all now know, he was lying.

We also now know that Clapper knew he was lying. In an interview with NBC’s Andrea Mitchell that aired this past Sunday, Clapper was asked why he answered Wyden the way he did. He replied:

“I thought, though in retrospect, I was asked [a] ‘when are you going to … stop beating your wife’ kind of question, which is … not answerable necessarily by a simple yes or no. So I responded in what I thought was the most truthful, or least untruthful, manner by saying, ‘No.’ ”
But you believe Trump who is a compulsive liar.

This happened moments ago. You see the look on Shumers face? He knows that the shit has hit the fan.
Katrina Pierson on Fox this morning said Trump has access to information we haven't seen yet. So let them deny, deny, deny. Then drop the proof bomb on them.

lol lol like he was going to drop his taxes on us ??? lol or his birther proof ??

Tell me please that you really don't expect anyone to believe that Clapper is a truthful human being?

If he was caught lying, I doubt if he would come on TV now and lie again. Of course, Trump keeps doing it.

Of course he can't reveal that the wiretapping took place. But the reports of the two FISA requests with one granted I beleive are solid.

And do I believe the Dems, the punk from Cheeeeeeeeeeecago and the Intelligence agencies are that evil?

Why yes, yes I do. And never forget Clapper lied his ass off to Congress over the NSA scandal. He's the last person anyone should believe.

He had no problem spying on over 100 world leaders, over 1,000 global businesses AND members of the House and the Senate AND American citizens.

The reports are not solid - they all derive from the claims of one British journalists, none of which can be independently verified.

Fire James Clapper
The Director of National Intelligence lied to Congress about NSA surveillance. What else will he lie about?

Back at an open congressional hearing on March 12, Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) asked Clapper, “Does the NSA collect any type of data at all on millions or hundreds of millions of Americans?” Clapper replied, “No sir … not wittingly.” As we all now know, he was lying.

We also now know that Clapper knew he was lying. In an interview with NBC’s Andrea Mitchell that aired this past Sunday, Clapper was asked why he answered Wyden the way he did. He replied:

“I thought, though in retrospect, I was asked [a] ‘when are you going to … stop beating your wife’ kind of question, which is … not answerable necessarily by a simple yes or no. So I responded in what I thought was the most truthful, or least untruthful, manner by saying, ‘No.’ ”
Obama and Hillary is a compulsive liar. Lies that effect my life. Trump brags about crowd size that you retards go ape shit. You have different values than I do. And that was a stupid attempt at deflection, bongboy.

Fire James Clapper

Leaders in the Democrat Party are pathological liars. You believe them??

You can only take the 5th when being question under oath when the government has the power to compel you to reply to their questions.

As for this, no one can infer anything from this. Schumer, in this interview, did the right thing. We do not want our government officials talking about classified information to the media.

Well it's actually shocking that Schumer kept his mouth shut considering all the bloody leaking that's happened since Trump was elected.

thankfully white chister trash is dying off and your spawn will know their place

The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance.

The LORD said Israel is for the Jews was never for the goyim who are idolotors

1. God never brought goyim or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
  2. The Lord has not given any goy the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
  3. Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring goyim to keep it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)
  4. If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath

You missed the hour of your visitation. Oops!
They will crush you into the ground, and your children with you. ... one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation from God.

lol lol like he was going to drop his taxes on us ??? lol or his birther proof ??

Once again, he cannot release his taxes because Putin is listed as a dependent. How many times do I have to tell you this?

But you would believe Trump who is a compulsive liar? Your credibility is lacking.
You believe your compulsive liars. As a matter of fact, every presidential candidate you folks voted for the last 30 years proved to be nothing but compulsive liars.
  1. Bill Clinton
  2. Al Gore
  3. John Kerry
  4. Hillary Clinton

Fire James Clapper

Obama and Hillary is a compulsive liar. Lies that effect my life. Trump brags about crowd size that you retards go ape shit. You have different values than I do. And that was a stupid attempt at deflection, bongboy.
He lies about more than just crowd size. He has racked up over 70 lies since he took over.

You believe your compulsive liars. As a matter of fact, every presidential candidate you folks voted for the last 30 years proved to be nothing but compulsive liars.
  1. Bill Clinton
  2. Al Gore
  3. John Kerry
  4. Hillary Clinton
Not anywhere near this magnitude.

Forum List

Back