Breaking! Colin Powell dies

It was Joe’s war. He approved of it and supported it long after many Ds and leftists condemned it.

See? Old Joe, Big Ears, and Dumb W are very much alike. Rs and Ds are blood brothers.

Now we see shit libs commending the war criminal W. How hypocritical is that?

That's why they all banded together when a TRUE outsider, Donald Trump showed up and supported America.

Of course, you joined up with them....

Like I said, you lie because that's all you can do. I doubt an anti vaxxer would have been allowed within 20 miles of him.

So, he was 84, got vaccinated, got vaccinated again, got sick from the vaccine, and died of complications of the vaccine.

A sad way to go.
So sad to see the dancing with glee over an vaccinated 84 year old dying of Covid. Just like some would dance with glee if a person wearing a seatbelt was killed in a car crash?

It was Joe’s war. He approved of it and supported it long after many Ds and leftists condemned it.

See? Old Joe, Big Ears, and Dumb W are very much alike. Rs and Ds are blood brothers.

Now we see shit libs commending the war criminal W. How hypocritical is that?
It's sad to hear of Gen. Powell's death from Covid.............the topic of this thread.

It isn't sad news to me. He was apart of the Deep state that spread lies against Pres. Trump. he knew what was going on, but he kept the flow of fake news flowing.

He knew about aborted babies' organ harvesting and everything else. He is in bed with them all. But he has been really cozy with Obama. That they were inseparable.

View attachment 553261

Well at least he doesn't have President Trump tweeting mean things at him. :auiqs.jpg:

“Joe Biden will be a president we will all be proud to salute,” the former George W. Bush administration official said during in a video message. “With Joe Biden in the White House, you will never doubt that he will stand with our friends and stand up to our adversaries—never the other way around.” -Colin Powell

“The values I learned growing up in the South Bronx and serving in uniform were the same values that Joe Biden’s parents instilled in him in Scranton, Pennsylvania,” Powell said. “I support Joe Biden for the presidency of the United States because those values still define him, and we need to restore those values to the White House.” -Colin Powell

Forum List

Back