BREAKING: Comey Says We Haven't Changed Conclusions Since July - Clears Hillary

Erm... yes, exactly, back then she was under investigation and she is under investigation now.
Exactly nothing has changed, and this wont keep Hillary from charges if something is eventually found on the laptops. Comey merely said that nothing found so far in the new emails suggests Clinton did anything wrong, but that was just a metadata analysis, not a full reading of all the emails and it says nothing about her being charged if classified docs are found that passed through her unsecured server and he said nothing about the Clinton Foundation investigations either.

You Dims are grasping at straws.
"Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusion that we expressed in July". - FBI Director Comey

An Assistant DA, who I've known for years said any attorney that would prosecute a case that the FBI spent over a year investigating and recommend against prosecution would have to be either nuts or a political hack.

There has been 8 investigations of Hillary Clinton, all by or instigated by Republicans. If she is not truly innocent, then she is either the smartest woman in the world or the GOP is the most incompetent ineffective party there ever was.

Erm... yes, exactly, back then she was under investigation and she is under investigation now.
Exactly nothing has changed, and this wont keep Hillary from charges if something is eventually found on the laptops. Comey merely said that nothing found so far in the new emails suggests Clinton did anything wrong, but that was just a metadata analysis, not a full reading of all the emails and it says nothing about her being charged if classified docs are found that passed through her unsecured server and he said nothing about the Clinton Foundation investigations either.

he didn't say SO FAR,

He said they examined ALL RELATED EMAILS to Hillary's server on Weiner's laptop, they had completed their investigation, and there was nothing in them that had not already been examined, and most importantly, there was nothing to change the FBI's July assessment, which means nothing to charge her for a crime with in their searches...
why did weenie have any of that shit on his computer? do you knot wish to know?

"Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusion that we expressed in July". - FBI Director Comey

An Assistant DA, who I've known for years said any attorney that would prosecute a case that the FBI spent over a year investigating and recommend against prosecution would have to be either nuts or a political hack.

There has been 8 investigations of Hillary Clinton, all by or instigated by Republicans. If she is not truly innocent, then she is either the smartest woman in the world or the GOP is the most incompetent ineffective party there ever was.
she is pretty smart, smart enough to fool you, bleach bit the computer and convince comey she did not know what those little c"s meant.

she is pretty smart, smart enough to fool you, bleach bit the computer and convince comey she did not know what those little c"s meant.

Per the DOJ, she was perfectly legal to delete all her personal emails - which she did.

Justice Department rules Hillary Clinton followed law in deleting emails

When it comes to tech, I don't think she is smart at all. I was listening to "This American Life" and their program this time had something on Clinton, and it also referred back to a Politico article on her. The gist of it was - she's a total techtard. It really surprised me. She uses a Blackberry - but it's an old outdated version she likes because she's used to it, and her aids now have to go to Ebay to try and find replacements it's so old (techwise). She doesn't have a desktop computer nor does she know how to use it, she depends on her aids and advisors for that stuff.

Flopper lies....

Yo...lying fuck....here is what Comey said...

"Based on our review, we have not changed our CONCLUSIONS that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton. "

Gowdy was just on megyn...emphasizing Comeys use of the plural "conclusions". One conclusion was that she wasn't going to be charged. Other conclusions were that she lied, was incompetent, and was careless. Great qualities in a president don't you think?

Incompecunt lives.
Like I said....

he didn't say SO FAR,

He said they examined ALL RELATED EMAILS to Hillary's server on Weiner's laptop, they had completed their investigation, and there was nothing in them that had not already been examined, and most importantly, there was nothing to change the FBI's July assessment, which means nothing to charge her for a crime with in their searches...
why did weenie have any of that shit on his computer? do you knot wish to know?
I would love to know...I have my own speculative ideas! :D

But it matters naught in the long run.... I'm certain the FBI know, and however it happened was not changing their initial stance so it couldn't have been bad or that bad....

Also, I don't think it is right for our law enforcement/intelligence agencies to even talk about an investigation case in the public unless giving reason for bringing charges against someone...

Flopper lies....

"Based on our review, we have not changed our CONCLUSIONS that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton. "

Meaning "no charges" of criminal wrongdoing. In other words - she is "exonerated"...

Per the DOJ, she was perfectly legal to delete all her personal emails - which she did.

Justice Department rules Hillary Clinton followed law in deleting emails
Loretta Lynch said it was OK? You are such a brainwashed douche bag. No DA in the country would allow a suspect in a criminal case do such a thing.

Flopper lies....

Meaning "no charges" of criminal wrongdoing. In other words - she is "exonerated"...
No charges does not equate to "exonerated," you dumbfuck moron.

Flopper lies....

Investigations never end. More will be revealed. Hillary will end up disgraced...as she deserves. As of now she will not be prosecuted. But the CONCLUSIONS of incompetence and carelessness remain.

Flopper lies....

No charges does not equate to "exonerated," you dumbfuck moron.

What would you call it, dirty finger boy? I call it case dismissed.

he didn't say SO FAR,

No, they have not read 650k emails, C4A, they havent had time to.

They have only analyzed the metadata and as the NYPD and FBI assigned agents look into the actual texts of the emails, nothing will prevent the FBI from again re-opening their investigation into a Clinton facet of it if they find such evidence.

Meantime, the investigation into the Clinton Foundation is still ongoing, you know that, right?

I fully expect that Hillary will win the election - but Comey must pay a high price for his malfeasance in office. He placed her candidacy at unfair, probably illegal, risk.

Senator Al Franken said the Senate Security Committee, of which he is a member, will be talking to Mr. Comey after the election.

But it matters naught in the long run.... I'm certain the FBI know, and however it happened was not changing their initial stance so it couldn't have been bad or that bad....

Also, I don't think it is right for our law enforcement/intelligence agencies to even talk about an investigation case in the public unless giving reason for bringing charges against someone...

Yeah, I agree, but I think that since Comey testified on the topic before Congress, he is obligated to update them on anything that would change the nature of his testimony.

Forum List

Back