BREAKING: Comey Says We Haven't Changed Conclusions Since July - Clears Hillary

I'll tell ya, not soros, not clinton, not the dnc, NOT ANYONE could PAY me like these leftist trolls to post such UTTER BULL SHIT.

You were lied to. You thought you had something and now instead of lashing out at those who lied to you...instead you're mad at me laughing at you for falling for the gag AGAIN. Hurt feelings and all.
You are an absolute idiot, and there isn't a thing you could say that I would either believe or support other than if you said you were going to kill yourself, then I'd support that.

The corruption is SO DEEP AND TOTAL in Washington that NOTHING you PROGTARDS can say can hide it. The VAST majority of Americans see it, and you can't stop it, or LIE your way around it.

Sorry.
And all on the GOP side, dumbass dupe of greedy idiot billionaire liars and thieves...
Goldman Sachs owns Hillary
Along with Soros, Quatar, on and on... the FILTH of the world. They've all invested in the clintons.
Everything you know about Soros is a disgraceful lie, dupe. Qatar is our greatest Muslim ally, and they gave money to probably the best charity in the world, not the Clintons, you brainwashed functional MORON.

Erm... yes, exactly, back then she was under investigation and she is under investigation now.
Exactly nothing has changed, and this wont keep Hillary from charges if something is eventually found on the laptops. Comey merely said that nothing found so far in the new emails suggests Clinton did anything wrong, but that was just a metadata analysis, not a full reading of all the emails and it says nothing about her being charged if classified docs are found that passed through her unsecured server and he said nothing about the Clinton Foundation investigations either.

You Dims are grasping at straws.
"Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusion that we expressed in July". - FBI Director Comey

An Assistant DA, who I've known for years said any attorney that would prosecute a case that the FBI spent over a year investigating and recommend against prosecution would have to be either nuts or a political hack.

There has been 8 investigations of Hillary Clinton, all by or instigated by Republicans. If she is not truly innocent, then she is either the smartest woman in the world or the GOP is the most incompetent ineffective party there ever was.
she is pretty smart, smart enough to fool you, bleach bit the computer and convince comey she did not know what those little c"s meant.
Apparently, she is either innocent or damn smart to make it through 20 years of Republican investigations unscathed. If she is not innocent, then she is either the smartest woman in the world or the GOP is the dumbest, most incompetent ineffective party there ever was.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC. Comey remarks in new letter to Congress about Clinton investigation.

Hillary Clinton Won’t Face Charges For New Emails, FBI Director Tells Congress

A week after rocking the campaign, Comey cleared the Democratic nominee.

An FBI investigation into newly discovered emails potentially pertaining to Hillary Clinton’s private email server will not result in any new charges, the bureau announced on Sunday.

In a letter to Congress, FBI Director James Comey said that he was not going to revisit his prior conclusion that Clinton acted legally ― albeit carelessly ― in using a private account while she was secretary of state.

Since my letter, the FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation. During that process we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State. Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton. I am very grateful to the professionals at the FBI for doing an extraordinary amount of high-quality work in a short period of time.

The announcement comes a bit more than a week after Comey upended the presidential campaign by announcing that the FBI had discovered additional emails that were potentially pertinent to Clinton’s server.

The letter Comey sent to Congress on Oct. 28 was vague. But subsequent reports revealed that the emails had been discovered on the computer of former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.), the estranged husband of longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

Agents began poring through the newly discovered emails, which were believed to number roughly 650,000. Without knowing the results, GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump and his surrogates have asserted that there would undoubtedly be confidential communications found among the emails. They have also argued that an indictment against Clinton was surely coming, and put out television advertisements based on the new discoveries

Sunday’s announcement suggests, quite strongly, that is not the case. It was met with muted celebration from the Clinton campaign.

Hillary Clinton Won't Face Charges For New Emails, FBI Director Tells Congress | Huffington Post

It's over!!!!! Comey clears Clinton!!!!!
I'm going through all the threads where Republicans were sure this time they finally have her.

And they don't. Again.

Exactly! Hillary is 69 - and has never been convicted of anything. Nothing. Nada.
You don't get "convicted" of incompetence and carelessness...but those were Comeys CONCLUSIONS about Hillary. Plain as the nose on your face. If God is just...that will be her downfall on this Tuesday.....amen!
Not incompetence, LIAR. So how careless and incompetent is he fer chrissake?

Flopper lies....
"Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusion that we expressed in July". - FBI Director Comey

Yo...lying fuck....here is what Comey said...

"Based on our review, we have not changed our CONCLUSIONS that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton. "

Meaning "no charges" of criminal wrongdoing. In other words - she is "exonerated"...
No charges does not equate to "exonerated," you dumbfuck moron.

What would you call it, dirty finger boy? I call it case dismissed.
Not being charged.
Funny how she's never been charged for anything, hunh, dingbat dumbass brainwashed hater dupe? Ay caramba...
Dear francoHFW
Nobody has ever been charged with corruption for abuses of tax money including federal process violated for the 20 years I've seen this go on unchecked in my own neifhborhood.

People don't have equal access to legal resources or weight in the justice system. As long as corporate interests have greater ability to sue and win, ppl especially those seeking office, don't dare go against what they want.

francoHFW we can no longer tell if rape is real or not by whether charges are pressed or case is won. OJ was convicted of wrongful death in the civil suit but not of murder in the criminal case because the standards to meet were different.

It doesn't mean the wrong wasn't committed just because someone wasn't caught with prove able intent.

Shame on you on behalf of all rape victims and falsely imprisoned ppl. Who never see justice because this is decided by money!

Do you really think lawyers and judges who pad each other's campaigns for office can be trusted to recuse themselves to avoid conflict of interest politically? You really trust what you see coming from courts and media to decide guilt or innocence? As long as govt tells you what to believe, really?

He is all the waaaaay stupid........

Vote Trump, Save America....
I'll tell ya, not soros, not clinton, not the dnc, NOT ANYONE could PAY me like these leftist trolls to post such UTTER BULL SHIT.

You were lied to. You thought you had something and now instead of lashing out at those who lied to you...instead you're mad at me laughing at you for falling for the gag AGAIN. Hurt feelings and all.
You are an absolute idiot, and there isn't a thing you could say that I would either believe or support other than if you said you were going to kill yourself, then I'd support that.

The corruption is SO DEEP AND TOTAL in Washington that NOTHING you PROGTARDS can say can hide it. The VAST majority of Americans see it, and you can't stop it, or LIE your way around it.

Sorry.
And all on the GOP side, dumbass dupe of greedy idiot billionaire liars and thieves...

Sorry.
You jackas

Sorry.
You think paying her for a speech buys her? SO GODDAMN STUPID, dupe. She's been investigated for any pay for play a million times, MORON. Just New BS GOP crap, for ignorant dupes ONLY. Look at her policies and votes. WAKE UP!!!

BREAKING NEWS on MSNBC. Comey remarks in new letter to Congress about Clinton investigation.

An FBI investigation into newly discovered emails potentially pertaining to Hillary Clinton’s private email server will not result in any new charges, the bureau announced on Sunday.

In a letter to Congress, FBI Director James Comey said that he was not going to revisit his prior conclusion that Clinton acted legally ― albeit carelessly ― in using a private account while she was secretary of state.

Since my letter, the FBI investigative team has been working around the clock to process and review a large volume of emails from a device obtained in connection with an unrelated criminal investigation. During that process we reviewed all of the communications that were to or from Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State. Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respect to Secretary Clinton. I am very grateful to the professionals at the FBI for doing an extraordinary amount of high-quality work in a short period of time.

The announcement comes a bit more than a week after Comey upended the presidential campaign by announcing that the FBI had discovered additional emails that were potentially pertinent to Clinton’s server.

The letter Comey sent to Congress on Oct. 28 was vague. But subsequent reports revealed that the emails had been discovered on the computer of former Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.), the estranged husband of longtime Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

Agents began poring through the newly discovered emails, which were believed to number roughly 650,000. Without knowing the results, GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump and his surrogates have asserted that there would undoubtedly be confidential communications found among the emails. They have also argued that an indictment against Clinton was surely coming, and put out television advertisements based on the new discoveries

Sunday’s announcement suggests, quite strongly, that is not the case. It was met with muted celebration from the Clinton campaign.

Hillary Clinton Won't Face Charges For New Emails, FBI Director Tells Congress | Huffington Post

I'm going through all the threads where Republicans were sure this time they finally have her.

And they don't. Again.

Exactly! Hillary is 69 - and has never been convicted of anything. Nothing. Nada.
You don't get "convicted" of incompetence and carelessness...but those were Comeys CONCLUSIONS about Hillary. Plain as the nose on your face. If God is just...that will be her downfall on this Tuesday.....amen!
Something even colon Powell did.

And we didn't need comeys opinion. Just tell us if she's being charged. She's not? Didn't think so.

Meaning "no charges" of criminal wrongdoing. In other words - she is "exonerated"...

Not being charged.
Funny how she's never been charged for anything, hunh, dingbat dumbass brainwashed hater dupe? Ay caramba...
Dear francoHFW
Nobody has ever been charged with corruption for abuses of tax money including federal process violated for the 20 years I've seen this go on unchecked in my own neifhborhood.

People don't have equal access to legal resources or weight in the justice system. As long as corporate interests have greater ability to sue and win, ppl especially those seeking office, don't dare go against what they want.

francoHFW we can no longer tell if rape is real or not by whether charges are pressed or case is won. OJ was convicted of wrongful death in the civil suit but not of murder in the criminal case because the standards to meet were different.

It doesn't mean the wrong wasn't committed just because someone wasn't caught with prove able intent.

Shame on you on behalf of all rape victims and falsely imprisoned ppl. Who never see justice because this is decided by money!

Do you really think lawyers and judges who pad each other's campaigns for office can be trusted to recuse themselves to avoid conflict of interest politically? You really trust what you see coming from courts and media to decide guilt or innocence? As long as govt tells you what to believe, really?
Innocent until proven guilty. Money helps in court, but Hilary has only BEEN CHARGED in TOTAL BS GOP propaganda. Give me a break.

And they don't. Again.

And we didn't need comeys opinion. Just tell us if she's being charged. She's not? Didn't think so.

Very True--something Colin Powell did, and actually advised her to use an AOL email account to communicate with staffers. She had a Senior IT staffer working at the state department who set it up for her and maintained it. One would think that a Senior IT staffer working at the State Department would have known that it was against protocol to do that. I imagine it's because he had set up others, and it was never an issue until now.

"The bottom line: Democrats may try to turn the revelations about the email accounts used by Powell and Rice’s staff into a scandal. They may release press statements condemning the former secretaries of state; they may call for scores of unnecessary congressional hearings; they may go to the press and confidently proclaim that crimes were committed by these honorable Republicans. But it would all be lies. Powell and Rice did nothing wrong. This could be considered a scandal only by ignorant or lying partisans.

So there is no Powell or Rice email scandal. And no doubt, that will infuriate the Republicans who are trying so hard to trick people into believing Clinton committed a crime by doing the exact same thing as her predecessors."
The shocking truth: Colin Powell’s emails don’t matter

And yes Colin Powell also received classified documents on his personal AOL email account.
Rice Aides, Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Email Accounts

Not being charged.
Dear francoHFW

Innocent until proven guilty. Money helps in court, but Hilary has only BEEN CHARGED in TOTAL BS GOP propaganda. Give me a break.
Yes and no francoHFW
legally yes it's innocent till proven guilty

But financially who pays the damages

francoHFW while nobody proves anything, the churches around me get burned and torn down. Historic brick streets and Graves dug up and destroyed.

So you are saying as long as no guilt can be proven, people can keep charging the taxpayers for millions of dollars and damages?

Who should be responsible the wrongdoers? Or the wrongdoers and public officials who let them continue abuses? Or taxpayers who elected them but never demanded they stop abuses and pay the public back for costs? Who enables the wrongs and damages and who is responsible for paying the costs? Taxpayers? Even the taxpayers who protested abuses while the taxpayers who denied it allow the debts and damages to rack up?

And they don't. Again.

Very True--something Colin Powell did, and actually advised her to use an AOL email account to communicate with staffers. She had a Senior IT staffer working at the state department who set it up for her and maintained it. One would think that a Senior IT staffer working at the State Department would have known that it was against protocol to do that. I imagine it's because he had set up others, and it was never an issue until now.

"The bottom line: Democrats may try to turn the revelations about the email accounts used by Powell and Rice’s staff into a scandal. They may release press statements condemning the former secretaries of state; they may call for scores of unnecessary congressional hearings; they may go to the press and confidently proclaim that crimes were committed by these honorable Republicans. But it would all be lies. Powell and Rice did nothing wrong. This could be considered a scandal only by ignorant or lying partisans.

So there is no Powell or Rice email scandal. And no doubt, that will infuriate the Republicans who are trying so hard to trick people into believing Clinton committed a crime by doing the exact same thing as her predecessors."

And yes Colin Powell also received classified documents on his personal AOL email account.
How is this anything like setting up a PRIVATE SERVER that other govt. Officials in charge did not know about oreo

Do you understand the difference and the implications???

So Comey is back to being Saint Righteous Steward again among the Dimocrats, but he never said that Hillary wont be indicted for the Clinton Foundation investigations.

See you just made the point. How in the hell do you know that the Clinton foundation is being investigated, and whether or not that is even true?

We do know that the New York State Attorney Generals office has issued a cease and desist order on the TRUMP FOUNDATION. They actually have two cancelled checks amounting to $258,000.00 in charitable donations that Trump used to pay off non related legal expenses and pay for two full sized portraits of himself. Full investigation ensuing. Of course when Trump was asked about it, he said he couldn't find the paperwork, kind of like he won't release his income tax returns.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/04/us/politics/trump-foundation-money.html?_r=0
'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

Not only Comey but I think the Senate Judiciary should also Subpoena Rudi Guiliani, and Kallstrom in this investigation and I hope they all get fried. FOX NEWS turned into the Judge, Jury & Executioner channel because of them. I hope they lose all credibility and are publicy embarrassed, humiliated and we never see their ugly faces or hear their voices ever again.
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy

Like the article states it's like FOX NEWS turned into the 5th column of the FBI, and that's got to stop.

Last edited:

Not being charged.
Dear francoHFW

Seriously, cops and DAs are VERY eager to charge people. Lawyers CAN get them off, true. Hillary has never been charged. FOR GOOD REASON.

And they don't. Again.

The difference is, the Dems don't have a propaganda or witch hunt machine, hater dupes.

Guilty as hell.jpg

Apparently, she is either innocent or damn smart to make it through 20 years of Republican investigations unscathed. If she is not innocent, then she is either the smartest woman in the world or the GOP is the dumbest, most incompetent ineffective party there ever was.

That charges have not been brought on any of this does not mean she is innocent of careless storage of classified documents, dude.

Were she not Hillary Clinton she would have been in jail already.

Forum List

Back