🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Cosby accused of 3 more rapes

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
One of the victims was on the Cosby Show! All three of these victims who have just come out with their stories speak of being drugged and then raped by Mr. Cosby. This man is a serial rapist. Why isn't he behind bars right now?

Cosby Show Actress Accuses Bill Cosby of Sexual Assault - Yahoo Celebrity

The sexual assault scandal surrounding embattled comedian Bill Cosby further widened on Friday, as two more women — including an actress who had appeared on “The Cosby Show” — came forward with new accusations against him.

In a press conference with attorney Gloria Allred in New York, Lili Bernard and Sammie Mays shared their allegations against Cosby. Lili, who appeared in an episode of the final season of “The Cosby Show,” claimed that she was drugged, raped and threatened by Cosby while he was mentoring her in preparation for her appearance as “the zany and very pregnant Mrs. Minifield.”

According to Bernard, Cosby was initially comforting and welcoming to her, complimenting her on her various skills.

Also Read: Bill Cosby Scandal Widens as Three More Accusers Come Forward

“After he had won my complete trust and adoration he drugged me and raped me,” Bernard said in a statement Friday.

Bernard claimed that she last saw the comedian at the “Cosby Show” studios in 1992, where he told her, “As far as I’m concerned, Bernard, you’re dead. Do you hear me? You’re dead, Bernard. You don’t exist, I never wanna see your face again. Now get the hell out of here!”

“I interpreted that as a death threat and feared for my life,” Bernard said.

Because most of these charges happened decades ago and cannot be proved.

37 Bill Cosby Accusers Complete Breakdown of the Allegations - TheWrap

37 accusers and counting............. why hasn't he been arrested yet?

Bill Cosby has been publicly accused of raping, drugging, coercing or sexually assaulting over 30 different women since 1965 and many of them have only started to come forward in recent months.

The comedian hasn’t been charged with any crimes stemming from the allegations. But over a decade after the first woman went public, the world has taken notice. Many of Cosby’s upcoming live performances have been canceled or postponed amid the swirling storm of claims. Netflix has postponed his special indefinitely and TV Land even nixed “Cosby Show” reruns from its lineup.

Those allegedly victimized by the entertainment icon’s alleged crimes vary in age, vocation and ethnicity, but their tales of assault bear similarities. Most women who came forward, for instance, claimed Cosby either offered them pills or drugged them by spiking their drink.

As there are now three more women coming forward that brings the number to 39 victims thus far........

The reason for all these unprovable allegations is to shut Cosby up. He spoke up too many times about black responsibility.

Cosby is a piece of shit.

I certainly was shocked when the news first came out. He had a very fatherly way about him and I believe America truly loved and trusted the man. It's really been a shock to hear these stories and think about the lives that have been damaged.

The reason for all these unprovable allegations is to shut Cosby up. He spoke up too many times about black responsibility.
Thats a REALLY dopey theory.

Got proof.........besides hearsay???
Proof that all these women are adding the life long scar of rape to their biographies just because Cosby spoke out against troubled black youth?

No, its not my theory. It was the retard's above me.

Forum List

Back