🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Cosby accused of 3 more rapes

He's been accused and most everyone takes that as he did. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? These women have had years to come forward. I find it odd that they all waited until well past the time when anything could actually be done about it. Until prove is provided I will presume he is innocent.
Its so far fetched to believe that its all a conspiracy that its far more rational to conclude he did it.

Coming forward with rape, for rape victims, is NOT the norm. They are ashamed.

They've had years, GT. Why now, when nothing can be done to him? It may not be the norm to come forward but with so many, not one came forward until recently? Nah, I find it odd, bandwagon-ish if you will. It doesn't matter because nothing can be done about it and we'll never really know. Still .... accusations do not equal guilt.
Yea, bandwagonish exactly. One gives two gives three gives them all the strength to come forward. It makes FAR more sense than a giant conspiracy that iotd have to be. Thats really ridiculous to believe at this point.

He's been accused and most everyone takes that as he did. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? These women have had years to come forward. I find it odd that they all waited until well past the time when anything could actually be done about it. Until prove is provided I will presume he is innocent.

Why would 39 people - some famous - wait to come forward? Because they were in fear of going up against him - he was rich and powerful - they feared their own careers would be destroyed - their reputation destroyed - perhaps they feared people would not believe them - but I do. I do believe them because these women could not possibly all know one another and yet their testimonies are all the same - they were drugged without their knowledge, they woke up to realize what had happened to them - it is very horrific what happened to them and some are still finding the courage to come forward - like these three just did. As the one woman said, he was her hero until this happened. Why would anyone make up such a thing? Much less 39 people! I believe there are more people out there who have yet to come forward. We'll see.

It's also very easy to just jump on that bandwagon and say 'hey, yeah, me too I was drugged, etc'. Strength in numbers, supporting woman, etc. I have no idea if he did it or not ... however, accusations are just that. Until there is proof ... well, you're no more right than I am.

Why is Bill Cosby refusing to take a lie detector test? And why are his victims taking the lie detector tests and passing them? Can you explain that, Zoom-boing?

Three more Bill Cosby rape victims come forward

Ferrier went to the National Enquirer in 2005. The NE had a lie detector test administered on the alleged victim, and she passed it. But the story never hit print. Cosby, Ferrier explained, offered an exclusive interview to the Enquirer which made her allegations essentially disappear from the NE editorial room. Afterward, she offered her testimony as one of the Jane Does in the 2004-06 Andrea Costand civil suit.

Next up in the presser was Helen Hayes (seated far left), who recalled an afternoon in 1973 during which Cosby trailed her and her friends all day — despite that they were trying to get away from him. And, before she knew it, Cosby reappeared and “grabbed my right breast,” Hayes said. “I was stunned and angry … His behavior was like that of a predator.”
As you can see some of these women came out over 10 years ago! Ferrier went to the Enquirer in 2005! Her allegations "disappeared" from the NE editorial room! That is the kind of money and power Cosby has, Zoomboing.

Thats a REALLY dopey theory.

Got proof.........besides hearsay???
Proof that all these women are adding the life long scar of rape to their biographies just because Cosby spoke out against troubled black youth?

No, its not my theory. It was the retard's above me.

Hearsay is for retards.......retard!
What was my hearsay, exactly.....

Believing what was said about Cosby by a bunch of broke, ugly white women.

Wrong. Janice Dickinson is not broke. She is a very attractive woman. She was a supermodel. She offered to take a lie detector test to prove she was telling the truth. She challenged Bill Cosby to take a lie detector test and to this day he has refused. Why is Bill Cosby refusing to take a lie detector test if he is innocent?

Janice Dickinson To Bill Cosby Take A Lie Detector Test Naughty Gossip

The supermodel also offers to take a polygraph to prove her rape claim.
Janice Dickinson has a message for Bill Cosby: It’s time to prove who’s telling the truth.

The supermodel has been called a liar by the comedian’s team after she accused Cosby of drugging and raping her in 1982, a claim similar to those of more than two-dozen women who allege he sexually attacked them.

“He’s a monster,” says Dickinson, who changed the account of her Cosby encounter in her 2002 memoir at the urging of her ghostwriter, Pablo Fenjves. “Now I am telling the truth.”

And she’s ready to prove it. “I challenge Bill to take a lie detector test, and I will take one, too,” Dickinson says. “I don’t have the pajamas and the semen as proof from that night,” adds the model, “but I will do everything in my power to make him tell the truth.”

Its so far fetched to believe that its all a conspiracy that its far more rational to conclude he did it.

They've had years, GT. Why now, when nothing can be done to him? It may not be the norm to come forward but with so many, not one came forward until recently? Nah, I find it odd, bandwagon-ish if you will. It doesn't matter because nothing can be done about it and we'll never really know. Still .... accusations do not equal guilt.
Yea, bandwagonish exactly. One gives two gives three gives them all the strength to come forward. It makes FAR more sense than a giant conspiracy that iotd have to be. Thats really ridiculous to believe at this point.

Or bandwagon-ish because there isn't any way for them to be able to prove - or disprove - the accusations.

All there is is she said/he said.

Jeremiah, isn't it against your christian religion to falsely accuse another person? ...... :cool:
Jeremiah, why won't you answer my question?? ...... :cool:

I am not falsely accusing anyone. Bill Cosby is a serial rapist. He refuses to take a polygraph test. He refuses to answer the allegations that have been made against him. There is no question that he is guilty. Will he ever stand trial for it? Yes. He will stand before the Judgment seat of Christ and give an account of what he did and the entire world will see it unfold. There will be no court of appeals, just a judgment - which he will receive for all eternity. Something you should take into consideration, Sunni Man.

The women passed their lie detector tests but Bill Cosby has refused to take one. I'd say that is more than he said / she said. I'd say he has a great deal of money and is able to avoid being held accountable........for now.

Or bandwagon-ish because there isn't any way for them to be able to prove - or disprove - the accusations.

Idjits won't comprehend that.

Lie detector tests are very difficult to beat. I highly doubt the women lied when they took a polygraph test. The results would have revealed that. The report said the women who took the tests passed them.

Why won't Bill Cosby take a lie detector test?

I am not falsely accusing anyone. Bill Cosby is a serial rapist. He refuses to take a polygraph test. He refuses to answer the allegations that have been made against him. There is no question that he is guilty.
Jeremiah, who appointed you to be God's judge on this innocent man?

Mr Cosby has not been charged with a crime. And it's just these women's word against his.

Has God told you that he is guilty? ...... :cool:

Lie detector tests are very difficult to beat. I highly doubt the women lied when they took a polygraph test. The results would have revealed that. The report said the women who took the tests passed them.

Polygraphs are not nearly as accurate and foolproof as you think they are.

Polygraphs are not nearly as accurate and foolproof as you think they are.

According to the experts they are at least 98% accurate. Have a look:

Accuracy
Accuracy

Over two hundred and fifty tests have been conducted by or under the auspices of the American Polygraph Association in the past seventy five years on the accuracy of polygraph testing. Since a polygraph examination is a very complex process, and many different conditions and factors are involved in this research, it is difficult to draw from the data a precise figure for the accuracy of polygraph testing in all settings.

However, various independent studies have concluded an accuracy rate of at least 98%, if conducted by a competent examiner, for specific issue investigations. Pre-employment testing is considered to be more or less just as accurate.

While the polygraph technique is not infallible, research clearly indicates that when administered by a competent examiner, the polygraph test is one of the most accurate means available to establish truth and deception.

There are basically two ways to beat a polygraph. Either tell the truth, or don’t do the test.
So the women took the test and and told the truth as the test results showed and Bill Cosby refuses to take a lie detector test. Hmmm...... That tells me there is at least a 98% Chance these women are telling the truth and Bill Cosby is guilty. What does it tell you?

I am not falsely accusing anyone. Bill Cosby is a serial rapist. He refuses to take a polygraph test. He refuses to answer the allegations that have been made against him. There is no question that he is guilty.
Jeremiah, who appointed you to be God's judge on this innocent man?

Mr Cosby has not been charged with a crime. And it's just these women's word against his.

Has God told you that he is guilty? ...... :cool:

I'm not his judge. God is his judge and he will answer to him. I am supposed to speak up for those who have been victims, I am called to speak out against evil, expose it and to stand up for the victims. So are you but your religion teaches you to lie so how can you stand up for the rape victims of Sunni Muslims? Perhaps that is why you don't.

Not really seeing a motive so large as to falsely claim they were raped to the entire nation except to get the fucker what he deserves

You have brought up something that all good lawyers know, G.T. There must be a motive. Without a motive it falls apart and there is no case. What would be the motive for these women - 39 women from various walks of life - some famous - some not famous - some starting out in show business - making up false allegations of being drugged and raped by a powerful, well loved comedian as famous as Bill Cosby? What would be their motive in doing such a thing knowing that their careers could be lost for ever, they could be ostracized by society, not believed, mocked and ridiculed - what would be their motive in having to recount something that is in every way humiliating for anyone to speak of? There could not be any motive. There was plenty of motive for them to remain silent for so many years. They were in fear of the consequences they would face for challenging him - they were in fear that they would lose in court, they were in fear of being a public spectacle of their families learning of what had happened to them. No. There is no way that 39 women make up the same type story over and over about the same man. There is no way these women would take polygraph tests but that they knew before they took them they were telling the truth. Why won't Bill Cosby take the polygraph test? Because he is guilty and he knows it. That's why.

He should run for President in the 90's as the Democratic candidate. He's a shoo-in.

Forum List

Back